Predictions For W78

DeletedUser114488

Hello All My Fellow W78 Players I thought I would start a new thread because the others are getting boring haha.

What are peoples Predictions For W78 then ?

Thanks

Sam

DeletedUser117635

Idk... At this point I just see CRASH! and ALL affiliates falling.

DeletedUser94059

i think crash will eventually try OP someone and if it fails they will disband or players will leave. i see loading possibly recruiting from crash which would put them as major front runners, points wise anyway. Once crash are gone i see rhythm and tnub possibly heating back up but that would also depend on who recruits from crash as if loading does that will probably mean a north vs south war. tbs will continue to hit tnub in the south and tnub will continue to be nublets :)

DeletedUser

I foresee that sexy Mason fella returning for a final smash on this world, sometime in the coming month(s). Stay tuned folks, she's gonna get wet and wild!

You're friendly neighbourhood zombie

Player not found.

I brought my krystalballty with me for this but I need to explain about my past.

Once upon a time, there was a legendary account that got forced-internalled known as The almighty Reggae Shark who left the world as a legend. One of the co-players of Farmzillas legendary account wanted to have a month break and got ideas of making a new account on the rim after watching The Hunger Games, many thought he will arrive back on the scene as he was popular among many players. THAT player then spawned into K41 where he made friends and grew into a Worldwide phenomenon and beast.

THAT player now owns K31, K41 and K23 as his Continents because of claiming ownership of many properties where the landlords of those properties understood THAT player's vision of World Dominance and to take over the world. He went to school (TL) and he thought it was alright and he had the pleasure of being in Sierra which he considered one of the most fun tribes that he was ever part of. Loading, I don't know where to start with them (Not that I have anything bad to say
:lol:)

*Uses wand to activate the krystalballty* "The krystalballty tells me that North will fail, SPB and SPKW will fail, TNub will fail because The Almighty Pnf will hold them all hostage until they hand over their villages to a better place which I cannot specify because He only knows where it is."

The end.

DeletedUser118442

I know I suck at reading stats,,,,but aren't the "failed" North taking lots of ground against Loading atm,,,,
and the "failed" Tnub didn't lose to Rhythm so quickly as expected,,,,but maintaining the large front they have with them,,
Don't know about SPB and SPKWbut they seem to give you guys alot of trouble,,,
So I don't what you are smoking over there PNF,,,,there is a tool called TW stats,,,use it :)
but I love the story of your past :p

krystalballty

I brought my krystalballty with me for this but I need to explain about my past.

Once upon a time, there was a legendary account that got forced-internalled known as The almighty Reggae Shark who left the world as a legend. One of the co-players of Farmzillas legendary account wanted to have a month break and got ideas of making a new account on the rim after watching The Hunger Games, many thought he will arrive back on the scene as he was popular among many players. THAT player then spawned into K41 where he made friends and grew into a Worldwide phenomenon and beast.

THAT player now owns K31, K41 and K23 as his Continents because of claiming ownership of many properties where the landlords of those properties understood THAT player's vision of World Dominance and to take over the world. He went to school (TL) and he thought it was alright and he had the pleasure of being in Sierra which he considered one of the most fun tribes that he was ever part of. Loading, I don't know where to start with them (Not that I have anything bad to say

*Uses wand to activate the krystalballty* "The krystalballty tells me that North will fail, SPB and SPKW will fail, TNub will fail because The Almighty Pnf will hold them all hostage until they hand over their villages to a better place which I cannot specify because He only knows where it is."

The end.

What is this???

I think Player not found wont play this world for long... Since he can only spam and quits every week.

DeletedUser118442

Looks like both leaders of Loading don't like your posts PNF,,,Sorry about that,,,,know that we all love your posts in Tnub (maybe you'll consider joining the Nubs for once lol)

Player not found.

Everyone knows I meant Crystal ball but did that for humour and because I was bored, must have no sense of humour. I leave every week?.. Making shit up about me now you (I'll say nothing in case I get infracted AGAIN :icon_rolleyes:)

ESLL, it's all for a laugh since it is impossible for me to hold them hostage (CAN THIS NOT WORLD TAKE A JOKE) Don't get me wrong, North are a fantastic tribe who did good against Loading so I respect them. We never know what may happen in the future (I secretly have a soft spot :X) but I highly doubt TNub will ever recruit me, I will blend in well if I did join them
:icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser118442

are you sure,,,,cuz many will accept being hostages :)
we get the joke,,,but you always seem to side with the same team,,,try cheering for your friends the Nubs for once,,,it is refreshing lol

Player not found.

I'd love a groupie with them on Skype actually :icon_razz:

Anything for my lovely fans who are Nublets :)

DeletedUser117635

The end.
But that OD tho....

Michael Wittman

Glorious Victory of course. for all who are battle brothers and sisters

DeletedUser

I know I suck at reading stats,,,,but aren't the "failed" North taking lots of ground against Loading atm,,,,
and the "failed" Tnub didn't lose to Rhythm so quickly as expected,,,,but maintaining the large front they have with them,,
Don't know about SPB and SPKWbut they seem to give you guys alot of trouble,,,
So I don't what you are smoking over there PNF,,,,there is a tool called TW stats,,,use it :)
but I love the story of your past :p

Current war stats:

NameConquered villagesLost villagesDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Invictus Aquilonem31913177.972.50096.197.836
The Revolution ft. Scott (disbanded)19810166.826.68066.274.531
Spartan Warriors11215415.130.46664.379.448

Some of us are troublesome for loading, yes. :icon_wink:
I don't think Loading will be getting rid of us for a while.

Michael Wittman

and we are 1/20th their size. got some real champs here hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser118442

well I always like these kinda of battles,,,it is more fun when you war against bigger players,,,,

Michael Wittman

well I always like these kinda of battles,,,it is more fun when you war against bigger players,,,,

i fully agree. im just wondering what chump thinks its fun to fight a war outnumbering the enemy 20/1 when they have so many other options. my instinct says its cowardice