Predictions For W78

Player not found.

Red dots simply must go regardless of the size and skill of your opponents. If a player has no fighting spirit or has no willing to fight then that's what makes them a coward. :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

Red dots simply must go regardless of the size and skill of your opponents. If a player has no fighting spirit or has no willing to fight then that's what makes them a coward. :icon_wink:

not true what you do takes no courage and we can all see that. anyone can have fighting spirit when the going is easy, its the ones that have it when times are tough. lol i had one of your players say i was gang banging even though his tribe is 20 times our size and we have been under full attack since our invasion of k13

lol you actors are fronting haha

DeletedUser99939

MW who is the poser? Your shooting your mouth off here while I kill your pathetic little tribe as North tries to block me off. Cute. Get ready for fireworks North. From yours truly.

War

Michael Wittman

i will be taking your villages along with my allies. i gave you plenty of chances to join me out of past respect, past respect you no longer return, which is why we will eat you

Player not found.

You guys are doing a fantastic job so far :icon_wink:

I'll be coming to save my little princess
:icon_biggrin:

Michael Wittman

lol wont work, i will crush you but thanks for acknowledging the princess

Player not found.

Princess War..I like it.

W78's first transvestite :lol:

Michael Wittman

MW who is the poser? Your shooting your mouth off here while I kill your pathetic little tribe as North tries to block me off. Cute. Get ready for fireworks North. From yours truly.

War

lol are you killing my pathetic little tribe? you should have joined me rather than these actors

Player not found.

Can I join SPB? I think I'm good enough :icon_redface:

I'm seriously starting to become a fan of Wittman, slowly but surely ;D

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

rofl some good stuff man lololol and war i did not stab you in the back. it was clear on the forums that i swore a blood oath on instinctual. of course im going to attack your tribe. also, i waited until you had already started attackng spb. and again of course i am going to fight to help my spartans. these are not stabs in the back but obvious predictable consequences of your tribes diplomacy in recruiting sierra.