Predictions

• Thread starter sirpoofyhair011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well, i haven't mad a thread, but wanted to know everyone's opinions on what i think will happen in this world.
The first map is movement, and the last two are areas to be controlled. This is assuming that some merges and wars break out.

twmap.jpg

twmap1.jpg

twmap2.jpg

DeletedUser137

What kind of timescale is this on?
I'm sure we (R.L.) will expand more than that if and when RBL has a war and completely anhiolates -NF- (If they even do win)

DeletedUser

The timescale is just based on what will most likely happen next. I'm just guessing based on available movement based on the tribes. It is also based on the fact that you guys and ginger have a stalemate like shlomzi said at the beginning of your war.

DeletedUser

The timescale is just based on what will most likely happen next. I'm just guessing based on available movement based on the tribes. It is also based on the fact that you guys and ginger have a stalemate like shlomzi said at the beginning of your war.

i would say that the timeline for this would most likely be after 1 or 2 major wars. depends on which tribes go to war and which diplomacy would be joining the war.

but i have to agree with spoofy on this one. the map looks pretty good but i would adjust just a few things on this.

but overall it looks nice

good job spoofy:icon_razz: this is why i want you in misery. hopefully after your vacation

DeletedUser

OMEGAM will not be taking over BPA. It just isn't going to happen, trust me.

DeletedUser

OMEGAM will not be taking over BPA. It just isn't going to happen, trust me.

is there some diplomacy there or something?

but actually instead of OMEGAM taking them over i could see -NF- doing that if anything started with RBl. -NF- could be looking for somewhere to run, and south is the only place

and i also see 1nS4n3 moving northwest and not in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NF are moving south as far as we can tell.

There is diplomacy between BPA and OMEGAM, but even if there wasnt BPA have nothing to worry about, but I'm sure that opinion will vary quite alot :p

We do seem to be on decent terms with each other at the moment though.

ackcody

I predict ackcody will quit W37....Oh look, I was right xD

DeletedUser

mmm. wicked would probably expand west and north a bit faster if they can take a whole k from a tribe. lol.

DeletedUser

mmm. wicked would probably expand west and north a bit faster if they can take a whole k from a tribe. lol.

Wicked has plenty of room to move. first they need to control k4. then they can move around.

DeletedUser44039

well, thats a good prediction, after thats happen big wars will come btw top tribes, and thats the best part of the game xo

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not aware of most of the diplomatic relations in this world.

And some are based off of what I want to happen.

DeletedUser

Nicely done!

I think OMEGAM and Ascend will war with each-other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wicked has plenty of room to move. first they need to control k4. then they can move around.

yea, they have everywhere to expand with little to no oppossition except to the south. UE I think would bust against wicked if it came to war, and the same goes for R.

Then again, I dont know any of these tribes. lol

DeletedUser

OMEGAM are dead. They took on too many tribes. Geets absolutly destroyed them in K95, and they are at war with 6 other tribes at least.
Geets will dominate 95-97 before moving northward, is the only other tribe I would add to your map.

DeletedUser

did you think nf and rbl would merg, or war? if its war, then pro would probably have Nfs western K.

RL would prob be almost double its size northeast wise.

DeletedUser

im not sure what he was thinking there. but yeah i agree. and i think NF would push south if that happened.

DeletedUser44039

OMEGAM are dead. They took on too many tribes. Geets absolutly destroyed them in K95, and they are at war with 6 other tribes at least.
Geets will dominate 95-97 before moving northward, is the only other tribe I would add to your map.

dont think so but lets see what happen