Predictions

DeletedUser

Hi all,saw this in another world and thought it would make for some good discussions

The point of this thread is simple, yet meaningful: Post your World 45 predictions and discuss others' opinions. It may be interesting a few months (or years) down the track to come back to this thread and see who made accurate predictions.

Things to take into consideration:
- Players that will quit/stay
- Tribes that will disband/prosper
- Tribes that will merge/war
- Diplomatic arrangements that will be broken/continued/made
- Emerging Superpowers

Edit: mmmmm sorry didnt notice that this has already been covered :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86073

lol, Who cares if it's been done before? Lets do it again :)

I think most of the players that are still around now will stay just because they have given too much time to this world already :) The rim players may end up quitting because let's be honest? They either Quit now, or get re-rimmed :)

I don't think it will be a case of other tribes disbanding......it will just be a case of....as soon as one of the three big tribes declare, half their members will leave and the other half will get smashed....I'm talking about Pub, Vroom, Heat and Howl! Etc etc.
Tribes that will prosper are.....One, ChoCho and Omen......i Can't really see any other tribe getting to anywhere near the heights of them 3 tribes.....(Especially not One) :p

I can see a merge between 2 if the not all 3 of the top 3 tribes.....this will only happen if it even does happen in a long long time :) Merges between the other tribes don't really matter but i think P-Ctrl should merge with Howl!.....Just for the sake of it :p

Tribes that will war.....One/Omen/ChoCho Vs every other tribe in the world :)

I honestly can't see the diplomacy being broken between the tops tribes any time soon, we get on you see :) It would take a massive problem for the shit to hit the fan :D.....I don't really know about the other tribes diplomacy :/

Emerging superpowers........WELL see the thing is....Myself and a few of the other One members haven't been liking the Leadership (Dictatorship) in One.......so wait for it.....we are all going to leave and then make a Super tribe called ChoCho, some Apex and Omen members will be joining us as well :D Happy days!!!.

DeletedUser

lol didn't get too much your last paragraph ^^

or else i don't think the One/Omen/ChoCho Vs everey other tribe in the world will happen even if it would be fun. I recon internal wars between the top 3 tribes is most likely to happen.

For rim tibes i don't know what will happen next. Maybe because of the really slow speed rims might have a chance agaisnt the top 3? I doubt it but seen as i'm a rim i hope it might happen ^^

DeletedUser

NOPE rim tribes are too far off to be able to pose any threat....

What we need is a good tear up,with the 3 tribes going all out on each other,leaving thee rims in a division by themselves.However that wont happen as too many players wont risk their virtual villages and instead will mainly take the safe,easy option of killing a turtle before it gets chance to prove itself.

i think P-Ctrl will be targeted before too long and their best players recruited to replace the players that leave this world and the rest will either find haven in another rim tribe for a while or get smashed.

DeletedUser

too many players wont risk their virtual villages and instead will mainly take the safe,easy option of killing a turtle before it gets chance to prove itself.

Turtles have had plenty of time to prove themselves. How much more time do they need?

I predict, I'm gonna be a bawler, shot caller, brawler...
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

this world is the slowest ive ever played,so you have to take into account the joining date to figure if that player/tribe is a turtle.

if you have 4 times the amount of troops as your opponent then its only a matter of time before the lesser falls.Although im sure that even in some of the 3 super tribes there are players who would cock that up ;)

DeletedUser

The only threat to the top 3 tribes is the inactivity monster :icon_eek:

Even if the whole world declared on them it would just be a joke (a very bad joke) :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree, inactivity will be the eventual killer, not rimming.

And FOUL will be killed :icon_biggrin:
And Pub will be killed
And URGE will be killed.

I think there all so far.

DeletedUser

1 and only prediction. Most rim tribe players will go inactive and get nobled by others. I dont forsee the top 3 tribes nobling to many rim tribes. More like recruit the top and nobling the inactive.. lots of people leave this world just because there is not much to do when you have limited targets available

mitsche

Here are my 2 cents:

This world has come down to 3 tribes. In most worlds, there in a strong set of tribes in the core which fight one another and ignore the rim until the rim can get established. The core tribes balance each other out until the rim tribes are ready for a real battle. The core tribes are weakened by fighting one another which gives the inner rim tribes a chance. However in the world a single tribe came to dominate the core, R4KI. Regardless of how they fell, they fell and most went inactive! Right now, there are <10 active accounts in the core, and only 3 really playing at this point. The inner rim came to dominate the core.

Now the inner rim tribes, One, Omen, and ChoCho, have no competition in the core so they can focus entirely on the rim. I have no doubt the rim will put up a good fight, but eventually they will do not have a chance. Here is an example. I am fighting AXO, which is a rim tribe completely surrounded by ChoCho. I began brawling with them about 2 weeks ago. They have put up a good fight to be honest. My ODD and ODA have shot up since we started fighting, which has led to essentially a stale mate. But time is not on their side. Given enough time and effort they will eventually fall. It is simple, Omen, One, and ChoCHo have more than 10 times the farm space and barracks than the rim tribes.

The main wild card in this equation is inactivity. Inactivity will ALWAYS be a problem in this world till only 50 accounts remain. But back to the AXO example. If ChoCho undergoes serious inactivity, we will fall apart. However that will not benefit AXO in the long run. If inactivity serious hits ChoCho we would simply merge with One and/or Omen. They end up in the same situation. Still surrounded, still outnumbers, and it still a matter of time and effort to take them out. The same is true for One with regarding Pub and Heat, and Omen with Ash, Howl, and Blood.

P-Ctrl is the only unknown right now. They were not part of the original coalition against R4KI. They did help by taking out Fremen, an R4KI ally. However, taking in all the Fremen refugees caused some serious problems with some coalition members. Additionally, the experienced Fremen members basically quit once they joined P-Ctrl. Half their territory is controlled by inactive players. Hopefully they can repopulate those Ks quickly or Omen and ChoCho will move into their territory. If they can work things out with the original coalition members, they may be able to be in the end game negotiations. They have until Omen and ChoCho finish cleaning up their rim to get their house in order....

Now, the $64,00 question is what will happen to the One, Omen, and ChoCho? Everyone has "winning" on their mind. A .net server has never been completely conquered, meaning that a single tribe controls every K in the world. No families, no small tribes left, etc. That would mean only 50 accounts left in the world. So right now, there are 4,407 active players. However, a close look shows that there are about 300 active players left in this world. This means account that have a legitimate chance of ever surviving. TBH, if you have less than 10 villages right now you will not survive. You can turtle all you want! You will eventually fall. If any big player decided to take you out, they could and recover in a month. You are only around because easier targets have always existed and you pose no threat. The way I see it, is that turtles are simply building up my villages for me! (sorry for the aside, the turtle strategy simply does not work long term!) Between the top 3 tribes, there is currently 108 players. Out of these 108, about 20 are already inactive right now, about 20 are on the verge of inactivity, and >20 players could be dropped for not performing in the next month (you know who you are). That gets us down to 50 players who potentially merge into 1 single tribe. However, during the process of taking down the rim, I figure about 20 more players will be recruited into the ChoCho-One-Omen Alliance. Recruiting from an enemy speeds up the process and some people show potential while fighting.

All that said I see 1 of 3 potential scenarios happening:
1- Over the next 2 or 3 months, One-Omen-ChoCho will continue to eat their inactives, all will get down to about 20 members and we all merge into 1 tribe and finish off the remains. The details will iron themselves out!
2- After we clean up the rim, we have a war for fun. We try to get 3 ( or 2) relatively equal tribes and fight it out for a while, after it is clear who won, we all merge and hug it out.
3- The diplomatic relationship breaks down, either because of small issues, some big conflict, or simply out of boredom. This would probably lead to a fight till the death war lasting a very long time. Because the tribes are so tight, vacant core, the long distances, and slow speed, taking and holding territory would be very difficult.

I personally think until the end of the summer things will stay about the same. One, Omen, and ChoCho will continue to fight on the rim. However, we all know that inactivity comes in waves. There is always a massive number of people quitting around new years, at the end of the school year (start of summer), and end of the summer. We have all seen it! It was no coincidence that the R4KI war happened right at the end of the school year. We were exploiting the expected wave of inactivity. Therefore, I expect at the end of the summer there will be another wave of inactivity which will get the big tribes down to about 20 active members a piece. From there, I am sure one of the big 3 tribes will be hit harder than others and merge into another tribe. At this point, if the 2 remaining tribes are comparable in size, I think a gentlemen war would be fun. If 1 tribe is twice the size of the other, then all 3 will become 1 tribe and finish off the rest of the world. It might all happen at once, but the politics will become clear...Once we all merge up, I hope that we can all migrate to another world together, or divide up the tribe into small groups and fight it out. So far this world has been dominated by politics and not war. It would be nice to have a long sustained war between equals!

DeletedUser

Very good read Mitsche, fair reading on all sides, wasn't really any bias such as "my tribe will win" etc. etc. enjoyed reading it.

DeletedUser

After all rim tribes will gone, I think there will be a merge betwen top 3.

And Adzev, where are my resources? You know the bet we made before the World Cup? hahahaha

DeletedUser

Only 1 mistake, Mitsche: there is one tribe that currently owns all the continents of a world: DNY in world 12. Other tribes in other worlds are quickly moving towards the end of their worlds too.

The unique thing about W45 is that whoever wins this world, will have done so at record speed. While other tribes managed to conquer the world in 4 years or more, we will probably see an end to the world in 6 months/1 year, making it 1,5/2 years in total.

mitsche

My mistake. W12 is certainly completed. We have lots of villages to clear before we can even begin to think about that type of completion!

DeletedUser

But can we surpass that level of completion in level W45 and completely own the world? (before they do)

With these type of settings, it's possible.

DeletedUser

but with theses settings ?? just to take out all the rim tribes would take months then you still have 3 super tribes to whittle down...i think the world will die before it gets to that stage.

DeletedUser

but with theses settings ?? just to take out all the rim tribes would take months then you still have 3 super tribes to whittle down...i think the world will die before it gets to that stage.

One will have eradicated or assimilated all south-eastern rim tribes within 5/6 weeks. We've been taking it slowly for now, but I reckon we'll actually have to do some effort to take care of those last few stragglers who will refuse to surrender. Unless we pick up a few good players along the way, of course: then we'll have the rim tribes eradicated within a couple of weeks.

I'm aiming for an end to this world in less than a year and, as it is looking now, we (we being the skilled and social people on this world) will reach that goal. I believe that the fact that we can set a TW record, will keep people from quitting. It'd be silly to quit out of boredom if you could witness the end of the world within a few months. And facts support my belief: One has not had any problems with inactivity since it acquired the top spot. There's the occasional person who had to quit because of RL reasons, but, as it is looking now, those people (original xenthyl and devilslust, for example) will return before the world ends.

DeletedUser

there is an alliance against omen which has a good chance of beating omen