Predictions

DeletedUser

hey harun,sorry i should have quoted who my response was aimed at.The points were made that applied to both of your statements.

with yours being about alliances working....a great alliance lasts a long long time and sticks together at great times of dependence and adversity.Players leave here quicker than a contestant on the apprentice cutting alliances apart and forcing the alliance to make one tribe and thus ending the impact of a few tribes allied together...

i guarantee that any alliance formed outside the top 3 would fail very quickly if the weakest link was targeted due mainly to lack of support.

DeletedUser

So basically the top 3 tribes ally together because they are scared of each other and what will happen to their accounts if they declared.

the top 3 tribes are allied which brings the world to a hard situation for any other tribe to intrude into.

harun, you say why would these three tribes turn away such an opportunity to merge into one tribe and be the quickest ending world in tribalwars?

hang on, am i playing the same game as you? you war each other for fun. you don't merge into each other and take it as a victory just so you can set a record of how fast you can merge the world together.

the best worlds have war in them from start to finish, and none of this merge to save rank or diplomacy to save accounts :|

sort yourself out top 3 tribes, please. enough of this hugging each other :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This world has been a hug world for a long time, and by all appearances will remain so (if Harun is correct).
Omen, Zero & WP allied for a common cause in taking out LxG and creating a border which was beneficial to all at the time. Yet in most other worlds multiple alliances, especially on one's borders, are made to be broken when it is no longer beneficial to the tribe.
R4KI was made to be the all-encompassing villian, the Yankees/ManU/Sauron, of W45, and they were supposed to be what made the world so boring. But what made it boring was the endless merges between tribes rather than top tribes fighting it out to the death. And now that it is down to three, they apparently remain unwilling.
Of course, it wouldn't work in the short term, due to all the inactives, but in the long term, when the three main tribes are left twiddling their thumbs, they'd rather declare in theory the world has ended, than ending it in actuality as was done in W12?
Sounds like the easy way out to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But if the world is boring, it's not the worlds fault. It's the players and the tribes.

If it gets boring,make it fun. You are just making an already boring world more boring. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But if the world is boring, it's not the worlds fault. It's the players and the tribes.

If it gets boring,make it fun. You are just making an already boring world more boring. :icon_rolleyes:

considering the world speed, not entirely.. WELL to be honest, i predicted such a radical setting would bring about such boredom in tribal frictions. And the number one cause i can think of is the troop re-building time.

DeletedUser

Of course, it wouldn't work in the short term, due to all the inactives, but in the long term, when the three main tribes are left twiddling their thumbs, they'd rather declare in theory the world has ended, than ending it in actuality as was done in W12?
Sounds like the easy way out to me.

That's what we think? Wow! News to me. I better go tell the rest of Omen so that we all know what's going on. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

couldnt we ask TW to change the settings ???

were all in agreement that this world need speeding up..

DeletedUser

then you would have succumbed to it's challenge. The speed is the challenge, battling nuke building, right nuking, proper stacking. its a good training for troop conservation.

That is my mind set about this world :p instead of being bored and quitting i just tell that to myself :) :axemen:

DeletedUser

yeah thats what i do but so many players quit too early meaning your tribe then struggles to replace players of equal quality and so the gap between rim tribes and core tribes just triples.I like close fighting battles between evenly matched tribes and at the mo we were lucky as our fights have been against equal or slightly better ranked tribes.However that will change as those rim tribes disappear and unless we want to commit suicide and take on the top 3 there is not much out there..

DeletedUser

a stand alone with two tribes BATTLING out and SLUGGING each other is a cool prospect, and probably the best way to enjoy the game.. but its not always the safest way too, like this world proves, the point of troop conservation comes again, so instead of the ideal crucible of blood, a merge @ the end is possible to save troops and an all out enoblement for the unworthy.

DeletedUser

That's what we think? Wow! News to me. I better go tell the rest of Omen so that we all know what's going on. :icon_rolleyes:

Well, that was Harun's adamant prediction and I was responding to it. I didn't pretend to know anyone's actual intentions in my post.

DeletedUser

Well, that was Harun's adamant prediction and I was responding to it. I didn't pretend to know anyone's actual intentions in my post.

I love the innuendo, intentional or otherwise

DeletedUser

Again, another thing I did not know that we all agreed upon! Quick, send out the couriers! Give them fresh horses so they don't have to stop before spreading this word before they reach the corners of the world. :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously guys, stop stating your own personal opinions as if they were the common consensus. There are few things more annoying to read on these forums. I for one love slow settings such as these.

DeletedUser

I agree with Jurasu, I prefer slower speed worlds, this one might be a little too slow, .75-1 might be better, but I can deal with the .5 speed. and to stay on topic, It should be common knowledge at this point that the top 3 tribes have an alliance and want to be the final 3 tribes left in the world, and to be honest, I think that unless people bring the fight to them, that they will probably accomplish their goal, now I don't know about any secret alliances or whatever, and I don't really care if people group together, but I think that if they want to survive, their best bet is to atleast attempt to catch them off guard and bring the fight to them when they aren't expecting it, otherwise the top 3 get what they want. And even if people bring the fight and surprise any of the top 3 tribes, their chances are still slim, next to impossible to beat ALL 3 tribes. So last bit of advice, enjoy the game, fight it out, stop hugging or waiting for a fight to come to you, start some chaos, this is what the game is about, lets bring some life back to w45 :) sorry for rambling on btw. gl and happy hunting.

DeletedUser

It should be common knowledge at this point that the top 3 tribes have an alliance and want to be the final 3 tribes left in the world, and to be honest
I'm really starting to wonder how you guys all got ahold of our diplomacy lists without us knowing it.

, I think that unless people bring the fight to them, that they will probably accomplish their goal,
P-Ctrl probably should've practiced what they preach, seeing as how we told them exactly what we were going to do a couple of months ago.

now I don't know about any secret alliances or whatever, and I don't really care if people group together,
There have already been several attempts of tribes forming coalitions against Omen. I knew of them almost as soon as they were made. And so far, none have survived long enough to attack us in any way.

but I think that if they want to survive, their best bet is to atleast attempt to catch them off guard and bring the fight to them when they aren't expecting it, otherwise the top 3 get what they want. And even if people bring the fight and surprise any of the top 3 tribes, their chances are still slim, next to impossible to beat ALL 3 tribes. So last bit of advice, enjoy the game, fight it out, stop hugging or waiting for a fight to come to you, start some chaos, this is what the game is about, lets bring some life back to w45 :) sorry for rambling on btw. gl and happy hunting.

This part I actually agree with, but I doubt it'll happen. I'm starting to get more and more offers for people to spy for Omen in exchange for being recruited after any war with their tribe is over. Right now tribes, and even individuals, are trying to look for the easy way out rather than trying to attack us. They probably have a better chance of getting recruited in general than they do attacking, but we'll never know if things continue the way they are.

DeletedUser

I DETEST SPIES...

its the one thing the riles me up more than anything else.I have no probs with being mass targeted, its part of the game but back stabbing players who you have chatted to you like pals in the forums and then to betray just to keep their virtual villages is a bit lame.When the time comes to stand up, then do so.We rim tribes may be vastly outnumbered but dont just fall over and start betraying fellow players, show some spirit and loyalty.....rant over

DeletedUser

hey Jurasu u wanna be my spy :p
i take care of my underlings
just set me as sitter and i'll take care of u

before anyone flames my joke i just wanna say that this actually worked once XD