Predictions

DeletedUser

nope..they are far from perfect :(

if you lose a nuke its a four month wait to rebuild..and before someone quotes me,i am exaggerating

mitsche

I like it. It means you can take a few weeks off and not get hurt really.

0.5 world speed is awesome! I never wanna play a fast world again

DeletedUser

I still like a good fast world, but I prefer the slower speeds, I think .75-1 might be a bit better, but I like the settings of this world overall. Plus i'm not sure if they would even change the settings if asked, and if they did it would just put the smaller players at a disadvantage evenmoreso I think.

DeletedUser

its probably too late...but the new players dont have a chance anyways and i think it should now be closed to newcomers.if like some say that this will be over in a year.

mitsche

Well who knows how this world is going.

There are still plenty of rim tribes. most of the rim is still owned by local tribes and not core tribes

DeletedUser

I agree i doubt that the rest of the world will fill up but I'm not sure if they will close the world before it fills completely..but to stay on topic! I predict the world wont fill up completly :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

why stop at .5 speed i say lets vote for a new world at .1 speed

i predict that i'm gonna turn into a fat blob on inactives

DeletedUser

its not just inactives..off topic - ive played on a few worlds and the amount of players ive hit and that cant build properly is amazing.Despite all the info given they continue to build mixed villages,cant spot fakes from nobles and so on,it seems this world attracts newbies and noobs...oh im here :)

DeletedUser

i dont like fast worlds.. u have to constantly keep doing stuff in villages which gets hard with multiple villages. I can easily manage villages every 2 days and keep constant troop and buildings going. Rest of the time is perfect from planning attacks or chatting in mails

I predict a wave on inactivity nears!

DeletedUser

lol who can't predict massive inactivity it seems to run rampant in this world, thats why their are so few worthy tribes left

DeletedUser

yep and thats all down to the speed ! but hey some people like the speed of this world...it seems though that a lot more dont ;)

mmmmm i feel a quote following

DeletedUser

i predict a complete down fall of Blood in 2 weeks, at the rate the we are nobling that is. I predict a couple more of villages would make them roll over to the inevitable.

But hey i actually enjoy the little skirmishes once in a while. i dont really get that much of incoming but a little re-cap fail here there gets me through the day.

back to the topic @ hand i expect a few more border pushes would give them more pressure. and as i said, after 2 weeks of resistance they would exhaust last of their force, then the last week of august will be PICK-UP time for remaining villages.

DeletedUser

yep and thats all down to the speed ! but hey some people like the speed of this world...it seems though that a lot more dont ;)

mmmmm i feel a quote following

Tbh if you are complaining about the world speed there are any 50 worlds out there :icon_razz: (please dont get technical with this bit). But more serious you are complaining about it now after choosing it and playing it for however many months seems a bit silly, but again thats just my opinion.

DeletedUser

my comments were about people complaining about at how this world is dying quicker than any other world,how so many players go inactive so quickly.This is all to do with the speed ! i was merely pointing out the reason why this is happening.A lot of players (not everyone) prefer quicker settings to get up and running.I did say "couldnt we ask TW to increase the speed" but already knew that wouldnt happen.

im ok with it and just quit 31 while on 2mil+ because it was taking up too much of my time and although i enjoy the game there is so much more to do elsewhere.If i had more time then i would prefer faster settings but i dont so this world speed suits me..so as i referred - i feel silly quotes from people who
misinterpret my statements.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
my comments were about people complaining about at how this world is dying quicker than any other world,how so many players go inactive so quickly.This is all to do with the speed ! i was merely pointing out the reason why this is happening.A lot of players (not everyone) prefer quicker settings to get up and running.I did say "couldnt we ask TW to increase the speed" but already knew that wouldnt happen.

im ok with it and just quit 31 while on 2mil+ because it was taking up too much of my time and although i enjoy the game there is so much more to do elsewhere.If i had more time then i would prefer faster settings but i dont so this world speed suits me..so as i referred - i feel silly quotes from people who
misinterpret my statements.

I did not misinterpret your statement ....

Originally Posted by Marajax

were all in agreement that this world need speeding up..

How can I misinterpret that ?

I disagreed with it .

It may be the reason the world is less active than others, thats irrelevent , you said we all agree it needs speeding up , it seems you don't even agree with yourself now . :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

jesus...if your going to quote me consider the previous statements.

it was in response to the inactives of this world and how to stop it.....

the only way to stop it, IS to speed up this world,which you just agreed with ??????????????????? which is clearly not irrelevant to the reason why this world has more inactives .

for me at the mo the speed suits me because i have a lot of things going on which led to me quitting a far faster world 31.

WHO DOESNT AGREE THAT THE SPEED IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THE INACTIVITY OF THIS WORLD

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

At this point it would, however I'm under the impression that he means that if the world had started out as a faster speed it would be a more active world, and that is why he is saying the speed of this world is why it is so inactive (covered in barbs). Atleast that is how I am taking his argument..