Predictions

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A thread for your predictions of what is going to happen to this world and its tribes/players. I dont really have any yet but I am interested in what you think.

DeletedUser

my predictions; all shall come true within the month

Wars:
[spoil]-Limbo & ~GUN~ v Doubt winner Doubt
-TRY! v Hush winner TRY!
-OGRES v Ya Bro winner Ya Bro[/spoil]

Mergers:
[spoil]-Axe & -END-
-#wrekt & Shrekd
-Trust & Doubt[/spoil]

Top 5 Tribes:
[spoil]1. Doubt
2. TRY!
3. Ya Bro
4. Axe(merged)
5.#wrekt[/spoil]

Top 5 Players:
[spoil]1.WindOfWar31
2.KutiyaKripya
3.Jammer0
4.Grumpy old Turtle
5.FearTheNight[/spoil]

remember you heard it here first

setorines

my predictions; all shall come true within the month

Wars:
-TRY! v Hush winner TRY!

Mergers:
[spoil]-Axe & -END-
-#wrekt & Shrekd
-Trust & Doubt[/spoil]

Top 5 Tribes:
[spoil]1. Doubt
2. TRY!
3. Ya Bro
4. Axe(merged)
5.#wrekt[/spoil]

Top 5 Players:
[spoil]1.WindOfWar31
2.KutiyaKripya
3.Jammer0
4.Grumpy old Turtle
5.FearTheNight[/spoil]

remember you heard it here first

looks like you put some thought into it. Mind explaining any of your predictions? Not disagreeing with anything per say since i dont have any of my own. Just curious.

DeletedUser

looks like you put some thought into it. Mind explaining any of your predictions? Not disagreeing with anything per say since i dont have any of my own. Just curious.

Wars:
-TRY! v Hush winner TRY!
-Doubt and Limbo already have tension i'd imagine, with Doubt recruiting limbo members and nobling one of their guys. I don't think Limbo are in the position to take Doubt out on their own so recruiting the next biggest tribe in the k to help would be their best bet.

-TRY! already showed hostility toward tp1 by placing a spy in their and having him disband. Then recruiting the 'quality' players out of that. So they'll want to finish off the job and further their control over the k.

-Ya Bro seem to be a pretty aggressive tribe. I don't think there's any hostility between the tribes now. Ogres just happen to be in the wrong k at the wrong time.

Mergers:
[spoil]-Axe & -END-
-#wrekt & Shrekd
-Trust & Doubt[/spoil]
-Axe are too clustered to be affective atm. They'll either need to war or merge to gain a better spread. Easier just to merge. -END- offer up a decent pool of guys and area that would benefit Axe.

-#wrekt & Shrekd both have real quality players shrekd are a bit spread too thin though to be the powerhouse that they could be.

-Doubt have already shown they're not against recruiting players from established tribes. Trust are in their k have a low member count and offer protection from the rear were they to war Limbo and ~Gun~.

Top 5 Tribes:
[spoil]1. Doubt
2. TRY!
3. Ya Bro
4. Axe(merged)
5.#wrekt[/spoil]
-self explanatory

Top 5 Players:
[spoil]1.WindOfWar31
2.KutiyaKripya
3.Jammer0
4.Grumpy old Turtle
5.FearTheNight[/spoil]
-just guessed haven't played enough recently to recognize most players

i have no affiliation with any of the above tribes/ players this is all just speculation

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Still also he is stucked to luck.
1 good snipe and a good backtime...he gone aswell.

Newb around your main can be pretty annoying

Luck won't matter long term, it might be an obstacle that sets him back temporarily, but he's good enough to make up for a small obstacle here and there in the long run.