Predictions

DeletedUser

Luck won't matter long term, it might be an obstacle that sets him back temporarily, but he's good enough to make up for a small obstacle here and there in the long run.

i know but he meets a good enemy which is equally good..
He could be hurt badly

DeletedUser13939

i was close end and shrekd merged

not shrekd wrecked/ axe end

apparently my vision was clouded

Yeah, we've totally been laughing about it in the council chat. I also wanna know which of my Dwarfs is a gnome in disguise getting drunk and telling their bosses we're merging with -END-. xD

DeletedUser

Yeah, we've totally been laughing about it in the council chat. I also wanna know which of my Dwarfs is a gnome in disguise getting drunk and telling their bosses we're merging with -END-. xD
my bet is vistaa

it's always vistaa

DeletedUser

I personally believe that you cannot predict which players will do well and which ones wont. Especially as PP can buy your way through the world. End of the day later in the game if you want PP to buy your progress you're going to need alot of money. I believe those that will do well will clear up soon enough.

DeletedUser

Anyone predicting me to fail can be happy
I just lost 7 nobles and 2 nukes due to my target being stacked

gonna be a long time before I get back to the top

DeletedUser

Anyone predicting me to fail can be happy
I just lost 7 nobles and 2 nukes due to my target being stacked

gonna be a long time before I get back to the top

You have nobled 3 villages already and you say you have lost 7 nobles in your latest noble operation. So you are telling me you have minted 55 coins? Unless you have decided to hide the "Wealth comes in gold" which you will receive when you have minted 50 coins which I highly doubt you have when the rest of your awards are visible.

Something does not add up :icon_rolleyes:

I am interested to know what you consider a nuke is.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You have nobled 3 villages already and you say you have lost 7 nobles in your latest noble operation. So you are telling me you have minted 55 coins? Unless you have decided to hide the "Wealth comes in gold" which you will receive when you have minted 50 coins which I highly doubt you have when the rest of your awards are visible.

#wrecked

DeletedUser

this messaging thing annoys me
I click enter to start a new line and when I type it send me to the top of the message
Anyway by nuke I mean half nuke because at this stage only people who farm 24/7 (Coplayed mostly) will have full 20k nukes
I lost 3 nobles in the first attack and then 4 nobles in the second using basically 2 quarter nukes.

Basically CBA waiting and rushed back in because the first time I attacked I killed a all the targets troops and a lot of tribe troops and the second time I got distracted and my attack landed 0.1sec after the first noble in my train so i cancelled but I had to go out IRL so I sent the attack to land without rams an hour before. The first attack went off fine and half of it survived as well as killing off a decent amount of troops and but then my train was uprotected and only managed to kill half of the support that arrived in the hour

With my villages I can produce fast so I can recruit a noble train daily but obviously that seriously drags on my village growth.

The annoying thing is that my target is inexperienced and his only PA accused him of being a user rather than an ally. He calls for tribe support and then dodges his own defense (only 200 spears roughly) and watches his tribes support die pointlessly

anyway I sorted that and half of his tribe is now relocating so the 3rd wave should go smoother

I feel that I ranted a bit there.
Did I cover everything?

DeletedUser

wow rereading my message I think so fast my fingers can't keep up nvm

DeletedUser

well i feel your pain :D Happened to run into stacked villages as well and lost about 70% of my force