Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowitsover

Christmas time with attack breaks and all; some bored souls here might find the time to put a well thought prediction about the outcome of this world - And who knows; it may even be an interresting read compared to the overflowing spam :icon_wink:

All you need to do is say which tribe may win in your opinion, which won`t and explain why.

As the members of the winning tribe will receive 500 premium Points (except the top 3), I am matching the amount and offering 500 pps myself to one of the posters if the prediction comes true - as long as it is well thought through and well written.

Also gifting 200 prem points to the best written one regardless to be transfered right after the new years attack breaks (for the impatient).

You can choose to mention your account name or send a pm if you prefer it to be unknown.

Happy Holidays!

-Kim :xmas biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'll give a brief prediction of my opinion, not gonna be a very detailed one but ah well.
Before I start I'm gonna say I'm in NAM, so if this comes across in any way bias, it is.

Croc will reveal to everyone that he hasn't quit, and then post all over the externals how he 'always survives'
Myself and Conway M8 will cat croc to pieces around a week before the world ends.
Gump will also be catted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113260

ST is basically a secondary tribe for RoyalE, we wont be fighting them :p

DeletedUser

Croc will reveal to everyone that he hasn't quit, and then post all over the externals how he 'always survives'
Myself and Conway M8 will cat croc to pieces around a week before the world ends.
Gump will also be catted.

Only 1/10 of these predictions will probably come true, which is the catting of Croc.

I always survive Barry :x if I am back me and Gump will tag team against you two (cool)

DeletedUser108039

My prediction is fat potato pikey crocky will get catted then quit again and sam makes curry for all of NAM and we get drunk and then mass delete !

DeletedUser113260

You didn't have to scrap it all 0.o I thought it was a good read just wanted to point out the flaw, no one knows ST is actually part of RoyalE xD

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I predict Roman will rise from the dead and inhale the souls of NAM for their horrors against his existence.

DeletedUser

..but I may pop up in an account just to rim some of the Dharma fellas around the summer time just for the hell of it ;)

you actually think this world is going to last until summer?

NAM and RoyalE going to move west and once we hit day limit then they'll merge top players to reach the minimum to win. They have an end-game alliance so thats the most reasonable choice for them to do. That again is being said if Dharma can't withstand them

DeletedUser

Think this is NAMs world to lose at this point. It is a small world, so this world won't take as long to finish as past worlds. Only issue they could have I think is if they had internal issues or inactivity which I cannot see happening today.

DeletedUser116125

Nam will declare on Bacon and Dharma will stack bacon. then when NAM see they are gaining no ground then they will offer bacon a merge like they always do and Bacon accepts?! Nam will then continue their bragging on the forums talking about how good they are and no one lasts long in a war vs them and no challenge blablabla

at the same time as Nam declares on bacon. royal will probably be done with their internalling and will declare on w2v. Dharma will probably send some def to w2v?? and then noble a front through ex SU and help w2v vs royal. They will melt royal like butter in a microwave on 900W. But then Bacon merges into NAM and a suprise op happens on Dharmas northen side that is unstacked. Nam and Bacon will melt through dharma that faster then w2v and dharma are melting through Royal. Most the def is pulled from royal front to defend on the NAM one. That will lead to Royal actually holding their front vs W2V and Dharma while Nam will continue to eat through their north. That will lead to Dharma disbanding and w2v will be there for some time until royal and NAM will fight them and take them down.

Royal will then try and recruit ex dharma and ex w2v but those members will rather want to be nobled then continue playing just to be internalled.

Nam and royal will then face off Nam almost 2x the size of royal. Nam can't Fight they can only merge. and will Royal vs NAM end in a merge with them merging into NAM. Hopefully they will change their name since if NAM win it will officially be the ugliest tribe name to win a world

If you are reading this in 2 years... Yes i am a profit:icon_cool:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All you need to do is say which tribe may win in your opinion, which won`t and explain why.

Given this statement, I have to say I know exactly who will win and who will lose. The tribe with the most points at the end of the world will win, and all tribes that are not #1 in the world in the end, will lose. The reasoning: the #1 tribe would have have met the dominance requirement, whereas all the other tribes in the world won't have met the dominance requirement.

:p

DeletedUser108039

Nam will declare on Bacon and Dharma will stack bacon. then when NAM see they are gaining no ground then they will offer bacon a merge like they always do and Bacon accepts?! Nam will then continue their bragging on the forums talking about how good they are and no one lasts long in a war vs them and no challenge blablabla

at the same time as Nam declares on bacon. royal will probably be done with their internalling and will declare on w2v. Dharma will probably send some def to w2v?? and then noble a front through ex SU and help w2v vs royal. They will melt royal like butter in a microwave on 900W. But then Bacon merges into NAM and a suprise op happens on Dharmas northen side that is unstacked. Nam and Bacon will melt through dharma that faster then w2v and dharma are melting through Royal. Most the def is pulled from royal front to defend on the NAM one. That will lead to Royal actually holding their front vs W2V and Dharma while Nam will continue to eat through their north. That will lead to Dharma disbanding and w2v will be there for some time until royal and NAM will fight them and take them down.

Royal will then try and recruit ex dharma and ex w2v but those members will rather want to be nobled then continue playing just to be internalled.

Nam and royal will then face off Nam almost 2x the size of royal. Nam can't Fight they can only merge. and will Royal vs NAM end in a merge with them merging into NAM. Hopefully they will change their name since if NAM win it will officially be the ugliest tribe name to win a world

We aint merged yet we recruited a few members ???....... hell i think we have recruited the least on this world yet you class us as mergers seems legit ?

I can see this noob getting rimmed then crying it was a gang bang then becoming my basher because he has a few villas on our rim... if they survive after this ^^

Deleted User - 10770065

We aint merged yet we recruited a few members ???....... hell i think we have recruited the least on this world yet you class us as mergers seems legit ?

I can see this noob getting rimmed then crying it was a gang bang then becoming my basher biatch because he has a few villas on our rim... if they survive after this ^^

Yeah the kid is obsessed with us and talks so much garbage and makes illogical statements (about how we always merge, yet we have the 2nd lowest recruits) that it tends to make me ignore him all the time. He's just a jealous nub who was nobled by bacon and his own tribe so he has nothing better to do than to make himself look like a fool and give us a hint why he was internalled.

DeletedUser100466

5de403d9839b2cb9badd2df0a1e5cb02.png

It says all about your tribe and our tribe. You are a failed tribe and it's hilarious to see how player from failed tribe come in external to judge and mock others.

So far W2V mocked NAM , RoyaLE , Bacon and Dharma and it's funny to see how they sucking up to Dharma :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.