Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 10770065

Heartlessfool, your bark is stronger than your bite. Please be quiet and continue to fail every world. Bye.

DeletedUser116125

HeartlessFool ROARS he does not bark. You obviously can't get your facts straight...

DeletedUser100466

I disagree with this purely because the former contra members have already began nobling some of their former w2v buddies, Evidence for this can be seen by checking CasuallyGamings recent conquers.

Maybe these villages were gifted to Casually but if not, then it shows that now contra have joined Nam they don't mind kicking W2v in the face a bit.

There is no place for maybe when you predict future.

I agree with you on the Krieger thing. However I don't think w2v will get a lifeline from Nam. If they do then i think it will only be certain W2v members who are close to the former contra members who joined Nam but the rest of W2v will probably be eaten as has already started via CasuallyGaming.

Theres also members of NAM who stated on these forums that they joined NAM just to kick contra in the face,

Nobody joined NAM to fight a particular tribe but they joined it because they wanted too.

so if your prediction came true about w2v members who are friends with former contra joining NAM, I think you could see royal-e recruiting the members from NAM who dislike the former contra leadership because maybe these guys in NAM can accept NAM recruting people they originally told NAM leadership they wanted to destroy but can they also stand NAM also recruiting the enemies of their allies?

Mindless blabbering which make no sense so you are saying people who got recruited by NAM they hate themselves so they will join RoyaLE.

These two things could just be too much for certain NAM members to take.

I stand by my original predictions but if Romans predictions somehow come true then i can see NAM losing members who then join Royal-E to help them take out the former w2v and Contra members as there is old grudges from members in NAM against contra and Royal-e seriously dislike w2v.. so if roman is right Nam will have a split where members leave to sign up to Royal-e's cause against w2v and contra.

I don't see Nam recruiting anyone from w2v though

Contradicting yourself in same post wow, i think it makes more sense to eat W2v because recruiting them is to risky to tribe morale and also way to risky to their diplomacy which has stood for a long time and could win them the world.
-Andrew.

Answered above in blue

DeletedUser

Answered above in blue

Okay sam you completely misunderstood my post. If those were my predictions then yes it would make no sense and id be contradicting myself.

Those weren't my predictions though, I wa replying to Romans predictions and giving ways and reasons as to how each may come true, what will happen if they did but why they likely won't. I then stated what's more or less likely to happen.

I wasn't contradictin myself because I was analysing
Romans predictions not giving my own. It would seem like im contradicting myself if you didn't read Romans post first which clearly you did not. So maybe read romspost then try again.

If you wish to read my predictions they were 5 pagesback

Sorry if thisis ahardread.My phones going crazy entering words 20 seconds later.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andrewkins
I disagree with this purely because the former contra members have already began nobling some of their former w2v buddies, Evidence for this can be seen by checking CasuallyGamings recent conquers.

Maybe these villages were gifted to Casually but if not, then it shows that now contra have joined Nam they don't mind kicking W2v in the face a bit.

Yes there is. Nothing is certain.

I agree with you on the Krieger thing. However I don't think w2v will get a lifeline from Nam. If they do then i think it will only be certain W2v members who are close to the former contra members who joined Nam but the rest of W2v will probably be eaten as has already started via CasuallyGaming.

Theres also members of NAM who stated on these forums that they joined NAM just to kick contra in the face,

Nobody joined NAM to fight a particular tribe but they joined it because they wanted too.

And maybe that reason was to fight a particular tribe. That's why they wanted to? Like people joined Royale for protection or any other reason. They may have even joined NAM to spy.

so if your prediction came true about w2v members who are friends with former contra joining NAM, I thinkyou could see royal-e recruiting the members from NAM who dislike the former contra leadership because maybe these guys in NAM can accept NAM recruting people they originally told NAM leadership they wanted to destroy but can they also stand NAM also recruiting the enemies of their allies?

Mindless blabbering which make no sense so you are saying people who got recruited by NAM they hate themselves so they will join RoyaLE.

Well constructed thought provoking arguments you mean. One that you have failed to argue otherwise.

I stand by my original predictions but if Romans predictions somehow come true then i can see NAM losing members who then join Royal-E to help them take out the former w2v and Contra members as there is old grudges from members in NAM against contra and Royal-e seriously dislike w2v.. so if roman is right Nam will have a split where members leave to sign up to Royal-e's cause against w2v and contra.

Contradicting yourself in same post wow, i think it makes more sense to eat W2v because recruiting them is to risky to tribe morale and also way to risky to their diplomacy which has stood for a long time and could win them the world.
-Andrew.

Not contradicting as he outlines above.

Response in purple. Stick to the curry and leading Sam.

DeletedUser

sS
Originally Posted by andrewkins

Yes there is. Nothing is certain.

And maybe that reason was to fight a particular tribe. That's why they wanted to? Like people joined Royale for protection or any other reason. They may have even joined NAM to spy.

so if your prediction came true about w2v members who are friends with former contra joining NAM, I thinkyou could see royal-e recruiting the members from NAM who dislike the former contra leadership because maybe these guys in NAM can accept NAM recruting people they originally told NAM leadership they wanted to destroy but can they also stand NAM also recruiting the enemies of their allies?

Well constructed thought provoking arguments you mean. One that you have failed to argue otherwise.

-Andrew.

Not contradicting as he outlines above.

Response in purple. Stick to the curry and leading Sam.

Stick to attacking me while im offline Sam, so i log in to 70% defense dead, with half of my villages out of snipe range, it's the only way people like you can noble good players, through watching skype, acting like pricks and looking like bitches. I was out enjoying some women in the centre of Leeds while you guys were monitoring me on skype to see when i logged off. Who's the winner certainly not you.

DeletedUser113438

Stick to attacking me while im offline Sam, so i log in to 70% defense dead, with half of my villages out of snipe range, it's the only way people like you can noble good players, through watching skype, acting like pricks and looking like bitches. I was out enjoying some women in the centre of Leeds while you guys were monitoring me on skype to see when i logged off. Who's the winner certainly not you.

You give me too much credit :D I do not monitor your skype times as you are simply not that important. When I log on, I send my nukes and my nobles. Stop flaming us because you do not have a co player in a stage of the game where to survive in your situation you require one. I will enjoy seeing you rimmed, and I will enjoy putting an end to the incessant whining you have put up this entire world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look Andrew.. I'm drinkin I'll start with that so ignore all typos. It's about to get real for you. When in Contra most
of you were ghosts. Sure, showing up the odd time helps, but no real player with an impact sits at your points. We didn't did not ditch you, if you had an impact on this world that had made us think of you as worth saving we likely would have saved you, and I'm sure anyone will vouch for that. From my personal experience you show up when things get very bad, but no time sooner. I barely know you and you were in my tribe for months, that should say something. I only ever see you whe you need to complain, or look for attention, that's not how a player should be, that's embarrassing to all of us to have tribemates like you. You did support me, and there is a reason we were so slow to leave Contra behind, and also a reason that we had said it was wise to find a new tribe, because we had found ours that was willing to take on active and tested players. You can cry all you want about what we did to you, but really you did it to yourself. that small ass amount of support is nothing.. It means zero in all honesty. We stayed with you guys because we felt bad to leave you alone (myself anyways) but when you try to make us look bad because you were inactive and barely helped the tribe, then decided to make a scene after it was all over and expect us to save you is silly. It's like every member NOS left behind, they became active when it was over for tjem, Which is what you did. If you had helped the same as you did the last week or so the whole way you would have had a bigger account, maybe even a future on the world, but you decided it was important after all the important events had passed and thats no ones fault but your own. Don't take that out on us. We tried to be nice, we told everyone countless times what would happen at the end for those who didn't participate, but there is always those few you can't quite leave behind that come active after it's all over and I'm sorry to say but for me I think that's all you will ever be..

And ns just as a disclaimer, kurtis plays my account almost 90%, and that dude deserves a lot of credit. If it weren't for him we may not be here. I care for my friends on this game, not those who think they deserve something but those who actually do. I have a lot to do irl and only help kurtis when he needs it, so that being said he's earned the respect only a select few have in keeping our account alive. Contra was embarrassing because of people like you, metro was always there to try and help atleast even if he wasn't the best, but showing up on while on your death bed is just sad and I think you have no place to try and make us look bad for what we apparently did to you..

#drunkrantoverp

DeletedUser100466

Go away player with 30 villages think i give a %# about them ,i don;t know you and don;t mention me again.Get a co-player if you can't play while you sleep it's not anyone problem.

Or you can whine and whine when you lose villages (my basher is twice the size of you) I see you and i see almurph and then i think both give "lots of excuses".

At least he is intelligent.

DeletedUser116125

Go away player with 30 villages think i give a %# about them ,i don;t know you and don;t mention me again.Get a co-player if you can't play while you sleep it's not anyone problem.

Or you can whine and whine when you lose villages (my basher is twice the size of you) I see you and i see almurph and then i think both give "lots of excuses".

At least he is intelligent.

Please no need for personal insaults:icon_neutral:
Andrew whines over losing villages. You whine over 1 person not showing up on the war stats and then you come here talking about him whining.
Also if your basher is 500~k points then he isn't really what you call a basher....

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You know, that post only makes you look bad and Sam look smart.

Your ego tells pretty much anybody that you don't think to set a sitter when you aren't in or are asleep. That's what tribes are for, to help each other out. If you were foolish enough to go out with your 'women' (which btw is not only irrelevant but also seems like you are trying to make yourself sound cool) and not set a sitter, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

If others can spot your weakness - in this case, your own ego and arrogance - and use it against you, that just shows they understand your style and can find the most efficient way to beat you.

DeletedUser

How i see it since we're all putting in our 2 cents; Dharma will team up with bacon eventually to take on NAM. There has already been tension between NAM and bacon and now they share boarders. The only tribe NAM won't war yet for certainty is ROYALE. that will also be their downfall. Though Royale is known for keeping their alliances / word (w71 etc) they will eventually hit Dharma for further expansion and simplify because NAM is a threat. Once. Dharma/Bacon hit, they will jump on the bang wagon,

We've seen NAM on the offensive for so long and have seen their successes in doing so (bow) but how will they hold up being on the defensive from almost every angle? Bacon plays their diplomacy smart i can see them lasting long and with a end game war with Royale. Their only issue is because of all the wars their growth has been stunt more than i can remember.

Dharma is also a candidate for end game simply because they aren't as nubish as most players would think. From the beginning? Maybe but they have recruited in their favour and have somehow gained the potential to cause quite the damage. They're also expanding quite well, showing activity and easy food pickings.

Not much to say about W2V, unless they grow more, a lot more i don't see them lasting long simply because of their size. I will say this though about. NAM, them recruiting ex contra leaders will pay off in the end as those players are hard to kill off with the amount of consistency they have. Mar7, gaming, drl,.Hitmen Ngaz etc

Lets see how this world unfolds

DeletedUser110713

nam has the spear guy, of course others in nam can go full off

arabela

Idk why all of you think this way. I swear i didn't use his D....yet. :lol:

DeletedUser

We've seen NAM on the offensive for so long and have seen their successes in doing so (bow) but how will they hold up being on the defensive from almost every angle? We have Defense Commander! I like your analysis so far, it is true we have really only been on the offensive; I look forward to the day we get to play defensive as well. DC might explode from happiness though!

Dharma is also a candidate for end game simply because they aren't as nubish as most players would think. From the beginning? Maybe but they have recruited in their favour and have somehow gained the potential to cause quite the damage. They're also expanding quite well, showing activity and easy food pickings.
Civil is causing some damage over there; They Op'd Blazer and he was quickly internalled after folding. Just one player though, I am sure there are much better players amongst them, which I also look forward to meeting :axemen:

Not much to say about W2V, unless they grow more, a lot more i don't see them lasting long simply because of their size. I will say this though about. NAM, them recruiting ex contra leaders will pay off in the end as those players are hard to kill off with the amount of consistency they have. Mar7, gaming, drl,.Hitmen Ngaz etc

W2v is always underrated and always stick around way longer than expected. Their annoyingness pays off unfortunately. I do agree their days look numbered (not just because of bitterness from 71), but as you said, time will tell!

Lets see how this world unfolds
I can barely wait!

I liked your analysis!
However, I predict Dharma and W2V will stop fighting and switch gears to focus on moving East together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.