Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112398

Please no need for personal insaults:icon_neutral:
Andrew whines over losing villages. You whine over 1 person not showing up on the war stats and then you come here talking about him whining.
Also if your basher is 500~k points then he isn't really what you call a basher....

\The whole tribe whines about missing war stats, not only sam.

DeletedUser

Look Andrew.. I'm drinkin I'll start with that so ignore all typos. It's about to get real for you. When in Contra most

of you were ghosts. Sure, showing up the odd time helps, but no real player with an impact sits at your points. We didn't did not ditch you, if you had an impact on this world that had made us think of you as worth saving we likely would have saved you, and I'm sure anyone will vouch for that. From my personal experience you show up when things get very bad, but no time sooner. I barely know you and you were in my tribe for months, that should say something. I only ever see you whe you need to complain, or look for attention, that's not how a player should be, that's embarrassing to all of us to have tribemates like you. You did support me, and there is a reason we were so slow to leave Contra behind, and also a reason that we had said it was wise to find a new tribe, because we had found ours that was willing to take on active and tested players. You can cry all you want about what we did to you, but really you did it to yourself. that small ass amount of support is nothing.. It means zero in all honesty. We stayed with you guys because we felt bad to leave you alone (myself anyways) but when you try to make us look bad because you were inactive and barely helped the tribe, then decided to make a scene after it was all over and expect us to save you is silly. It's like every member NOS left behind, they became active when it was over for tjem, Which is what you did. If you had helped the same as you did the last week or so the whole way you would have had a bigger account, maybe even a future on the world, but you decided it was important after all the important events had passed and thats no ones fault but your own. Don't take that out on us. We tried to be nice, we told everyone countless times what would happen at the end for those who didn't participate, but there is always those few you can't quite leave behind that come active after it's all over and I'm sorry to say but for me I think that's all you will ever be..

And ns just as a disclaimer, kurtis plays my account almost 90%, and that dude deserves a lot of credit. If it weren't for him we may not be here. I care for my friends on this game, not those who think they deserve something but those who actually do. I have a lot to do irl and only help kurtis when he needs it, so that being said he's earned the respect only a select few have in keeping our account alive. Contra was embarrassing because of people like you, metro was always there to try and help atleast even if he wasn't the best, but showing up on while on your death bed is just sad and I think you have no place to try and make us look bad for what we apparently did to you..

#drunkrantoverp
I respect your views Jamie, I was also drunk when i last posted so no worries. I disagree with some things you've said though i'll agree my activity wasn't great due to me playing other worlds so i probably didn't play to the best of my abilities so i can get you saying you didnt think it was worth taking me with you etc. As i said i disagree with some stuff you said but im too hungover to really debate right now.

DeletedUser

Go away player with 30 villages think i give a %# about them ,i don;t know you and don;t mention me again.Get a co-player if you can't play while you sleep it's not anyone problem.

Or you can whine and whine when you lose villages (my basher is twice the size of you) I see you and i see almurph and then i think both give "lots of excuses".

At least he is intelligent.

rathisamar said:
We don't recruit egos

:icon_rolleyes:

For teh lulz

[SPOIL]
Defense Commander Dec 10,2014 23:23
Don't even know why you both are trying.

Fazee Dec 10,2014 23:35
why not...

Defense Commander Dec 10,2014 23:36
Waste of your troops, and nobles. Trust me you will realize that more and more as your attacks land.

2v1, yet all you're doing is hurting yourself. Don't even need to make the tribe aware of whats going on because that would just hurt your feelings.

Fazee Dec 10,2014 23:38
Obviously mate, you think we're hoping to win here? We're just trying to do what we can while we can. Focus on your end, don't mail me asking why I'm giving a fight.

Sorry for the snippy attitude, rough week I'm sure you understand :p

Fun playing with ya, keep it up and best of luck.

Defense Commander Dec 10,2014 23:40
I didn't ask, I simply mate a comment.

Then you asked why not to a comment... question for a question...

Then I gave you a comment as to why you would not. But finally you answered an unasked question.

Thanks.

I wanted the ODD

Defense Commander Dec 10,2014 23:40
Should send not at recent caps though. Shows you are actually wanted to be aggressive verus just doing what you can.

Fazee Dec 10,2014 23:48
oi, you are correct in some ways, to each his own tho eh :)

Tbh ive been strapped on time and we are far from defending the way we want to be, but it's better than nothing eh? You don't want to be eating us for free right? :p

Defense Commander Dec 10,2014 23:49
Considering you both I was not going to attack. You just made that option forfeit.

If you have noticed everything that was sent were fakes.

Did not even bother to attack you for the past attacks upon the recent caps first made in the k44 area.

Fazee Dec 10,2014 23:49
And its always your choice to defend on a level 4 wall :$ I'll take that even in this position, O builds faster than D and again we may not win but we can an attempt to put up a fight :)

Fazee Dec 10,2014 23:50
Well bud its NAM vs us, I have noticed your fakes but you can't blame me for doing what I can right? Plz dont hurt me too bad :p <3

Defense Commander Dec 10,2014 23:52
A lvl 4 wall? Yes you may be right, but as I told your buddy, your killing only units from villages I'm converting or are already converted.

Literal trash units that needed to be killed off.

Fazee Dec 10,2014 23:54
Well then, you're welcome. I think that being said you owe me one? ;)

Defense Commander Dec 10,2014 23:54
Maybe, depends after I hit 1mil

Fazee Dec 11,2014 00:08
Shame you're friends with rasta account and the owner quit and the co is merging with you :|

:p

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 00:09
Well it was either him, or you and the few others here on my front. But you just put yourself up on the board.

Fazee Dec 11,2014 00:16
Yikes :(

mate think you could do me a favor and try to hit some of these snipes by chance

Village: 0013 NOBLE K44 (497|456) K44
Wall level: 1

Noble 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 Drahazar 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 10:00:00:937 Drahazar
Noble 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 Drahazar 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 10:00:01:037 Drahazar
Noble 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 Drahazar 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 10:00:01:137 Drahazar
Noble 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 Drahazar 001 Commoragh (518|449) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 10:00:01:237 Drahazar

Village: 002 Attack (495|454) K44
Wall level: 14

Noble 015 Legend (518|461) K45 Drahazar 015 Legend (518|461) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 11:00:00:871 Drahazar
Noble 015 Legend (518|461) K45 Drahazar 015 Legend (518|461) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 11:00:00:971 Drahazar
Noble 015 Legend (518|461) K45 Drahazar 015 Legend (518|461) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 11:00:01:071 Drahazar
Noble 015 Legend (518|461) K45 Drahazar 015 Legend (518|461) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 11:00:01:171 Drahazar

Village: -002 Attack (496|453) K44
Wall level: 20

Noble 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 Drahazar 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 15:00:04:154 Drahazar
Noble 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 Drahazar 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 15:00:05:664 Drahazar
Noble 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 Drahazar 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 15:00:09:703 Drahazar
Noble 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 Drahazar 007 Lightningispro (527|452) K45 --> Arrival time: Dec 11, 2014 15:00:11:242 Drahazar

would help a ton! cheers

Fazee Dec 11,2014 00:54
oi mate why leave the nuke?

and yes I will admit that the attempt on your vill that had the higher wall and obviously some D in it, the one where our attempt went completely splat (sorry for no bb codes and broadness im lazy atm) yea that was a bad attempt. Co did it I'll yell at him first thing :mad:

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 00:55
Didnt bother to dodge, cause it was a convert anywho

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 00:56
Thanks for having babin join in for a 'no name' like me

I enjoy 3v1s

Fazee Dec 11,2014 01:01
Dude what? 3v1? you serious? look at Nam and look at Omni/Contra. You seriously gonna act like you're outnumbered bud :D

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 01:02
I don't think you understand. I'm not asking the tribe for help. This is literally, a 3v1 from a defensive stand point.

I am more than sure I can take on all of your offensive units combined alone. And that is not an understatement.

Fazee Dec 11,2014 01:05
Right, well best of luck, at least you don't have a hot head going into it eh?

And I'm fighting Monkey, Daddy, yourself, Peace, honestly many others of which I don't wish to look up and/or name

I also have no tribal support, so its about a -v1 fore me? idk, lets say like a 12v1? meh obviously all accounts aren't focused one me. but come on man, you're looking pitiful here trying to play it off as a gang bang on you :|

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 01:06
No, I'm looking at this very excited. I have been saying all along I wanted ODD. So thanks. But you will not get no caps here.

Fazee Dec 11,2014 01:07
Alrighty! best of luck to ya ;)

Fazee Dec 11,2014 01:08
You're obviously a defender so I expect ya to be good at it! but remember, nukes rebuild faster ;)

Not that that will play much of a role here, if you guys do it right we probably won't be around for nukes and such to rebuild ;(.

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 01:10
You would be right, if this were 1 village verus 1 village.

Unlike average players. I know how to minimize all losses.

You all have lost roughly 10 offensive villages worth of units. I have lost only 6 defensive villages worth of units TOTAL. Although those will be rebuilt in less than 204 minutes.

Fazee Dec 11,2014 01:13
:O who's lost 10 off villas of units?

Not my account, obviously. And yes, as I said it wouldn't really be a factor cause this is very far from a 1v1. I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing, I expect you to. But you don't need to try to explain to me how you're doing better than me, just do it in game mate, pleasure to talk tho.

Just try to remember the matchup, our odds, and to act like you've been there before ;)

cheers

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 01:13
I said you all, meaning the three of you.

Fazee Dec 11,2014 01:21
aye and which 3? myself blyq and?

Defense Commander Dec 11,2014 01:23
jrqtwall

Fazee Dec 11,2014 01:28
Ah, right, well I've seen plenty of off villas go splat as well :X, tis what happens in this game y'know
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116125

Nam also don't claim that they merge since they don't take in every account but "selective recruit" most of the tribe. In my books you are taking the usefullness out of 1 tribe and putting it in your tribe and eating the shit that is left. In my books that is merging.
And please don't go talking about your lack of tribe changes having anything to do with not merging.
If i have a tribe of 20 people and only 2 tribe changes prior. Take in another 20 people from another tribe. Even though i have 40 tribe changes does not mean i did not merge.

I am to lazy to find the quote where they denied merging since they did not recruit all the tribe and they can't merge since they have so low tribe changes ( even though 138 is not low in my books it's just dharma and royal having way more then they should )

And i Predict Bacon merging into NAM and NAM recruiting a few Dharma players just to keep things easy. ( Expecting their players to work for villages... What leader would do that when you can "selective recruit" and let the members eat the shit for free )

DeletedUser112398

They don't recruit ego's... they just started up with big egos rofl

DeletedUser100466

And yet you talk about NAM 24/7 like dumped gf/bf and we have egos :lol:

Keep going...........

Deleted User - 10770065

The obsession with NAM is real, both world rejects keep going on and on like a broken record. Go find another account to fail on and then speak more about how NAM always "merge" lol. Jealously won't get you anywhere buddy.

DeletedUser

Assuming those aren't referring to me :lol:

Lol all in favor of Sammy boy meeting Mr. Mayhem -

yay

DeletedUser

And yet you talk about NAM 24/7 like dumped gf/bf and we have egos :lol:

Keep going...........

Anyone remember w65. Sam joined aaa totb then quit after a small number of Inc's from nuts and wobble then claimed he had exams. Atleast I admit I suck this world. In before sam quits to an op. Makes excuses, then nam fold andjoin royal e and dharma. If you wanna beat nam, op sam!

DeletedUser116125

The obsession with NAM is real, both world rejects keep going on and on like a broken record. Go find another account to fail on and then speak more about how NAM always "merge" lol. Jealously won't get you anywhere buddy.
Why do you think i have an obsession with NAM.. I think to join NAM you must think the world revolves around yourself. you thinking that is just so dumb. I say stuff good or bad about almost every tribe. And you say I have an obsession with NAM :lol: Other tribes accept or look past my responses about them.
You guys can't have a truth that looks bad or a lie that looks bad on the forums without answering since it might ruin your non existent image.
I am just waiting for the bacon "selective recruitment" and Dharma "selective recruitment" And royalE "Selective recruitment" Like please stop. make this world fun please.

I would not say i failed on the account. Nothing i did that failed honestly.
Dalton said himself he cares about no feelings only thing he cares about is winning this world. So he did what he did. And joined an account in royal.

Also wow i am so jealous of NAM i sure as heck would love to eat free villages 24/7 and not needing to put in any effort at all due to "selective recruitment" of the enemy and letting me eat the rest. That sure sucks for me. I started in the wrong tribe:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.