Predictions!

DeletedUser118618

Witches and Wizards, it's time to get your Crystal Balls out, shuffle well that deck of cards and start spending long nights gasing at the stars.

It is time to put to light what lay hidden in the womb of the future.

I predict:

1. A tribe shall perish in a war from South and East.

2. The world as we know shall be gone for good and warriors with new boss shall emerge with peace.

3. The world shall not end until all the noobs perish and has seen its share of tyranny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106815

Predictions: No one will respond seriously to your thread, unless to flame you.

Squela

Interesting forecast. I don't know if anything drastic will be happening within the next month or two. The only real shift in balance and power within the last month was the dissolution of Llamas. That throws the North East into contention for who will be the new major player in that region. If no new tribe emerges, then it will most likely be a stalemate between Why and Noobs.

Other than that, it is not likely for any big tribes to fall suddenly unless they get into a major war and fold really quickly. But if each tribe is good enough, then most of the top tribes can survive a war or have it end in a stalemate.

DeletedUser118618

Interesting forecast. I don't know if anything drastic will be happening within the next month or two. The only real shift in balance and power within the last month was the dissolution of Llamas. That throws the North East into contention for who will be the new major player in that region. If no new tribe emerges, then it will most likely be a stalemate between Why and Noobs.

Other than that, it is not likely for any big tribes to fall suddenly unless they get into a major war and fold really quickly. But if each tribe is good enough, then most of the top tribes can survive a war or have it end in a stalemate.

I agree, the next few months are the most crucial, from the diplomatic perspective. If tribal leaders are able to manipulate the variables in their favour in this period they increase their chances of success drastically.

And I believe a big tribe will fall just need to have the right amount of external pressure.

It will remain a hugfest :p

Hugfest, quite likely. But I hope to see at least one good war before that.

DeletedUser

IMO opinion it seems like there is too much focus on winning the world.

Focus on dominating and winning one war at a time. Politics change too much to make any concrete long term plans. Play the game, have fun, wage war...take risks.

But that's none of my business :p

However, we would probably see a lot of good action :) I'm talking edge of your seat action :)

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have inside info that tyrant and why are going to eliminate everyone, then fw and ruler are going to internal their tribes and have a massive 1v1.

But it´s just something i heard, could be rumours, but i belive the source is good.

DeletedUser115210

I have inside info that tyrant and why are going to eliminate everyone, then fw and ruler are going to internal their tribes and have a massive 1v1.

But it´s just something i heard, could be rumours, but i belive the source is good.

I can vouch for this

Yakushi Kabuto

Tyrant & Noobs vs Why Family & Apex Family

(in a month or so)

Epic Pandas

I agree, the next few months are the most crucial, from the diplomatic perspective. If tribal leaders are able to manipulate the variables in their favour in this period they increase their chances of success drastically.

And I believe a big tribe will fall just need to have the right amount of external pressure.

Hugfest, quite likely. But I hope to see at least one good war before that.

You have just used a whole bunch of words here to say virtually nothing. Trying to sound sophisticated so it appears you have an opinion when you have basically just said "Hmmmmm... Politics... Yes"

DeletedUser

Let me tell you a secret for this world:

Why Family is planning to recruit to victory! EasyPeasy.

APEX will disband or get nobled out. 20% of the players will leave. Some will join Tyrant. Some will join other tribes. 30% of the left over players will quit and the rest if they stay with Kirk, well, they will get nobled out.

They have yet to learn alot about this game.

Noobs, No idea. Anyone have any serious insight about them?

Tyrant: Hang on guys! You may or may not make it! It depends on how active your leadership and players are. You're squashed.

Did I miss some tribe out? Hmn.

DeletedUser43681

You guys obviously know nothing about the game,

Apex will prevail over Tyrant
Noobs will lose to Stark... or Honour, whichever tribe the players in that area choose to join
and the Why family will break off from each other and start fighting like brothers in most families

:D

DeletedUser58259

I predict Why family will op Tyrant, Noobs or anyone that fights back and fail miserably.

Yakushi Kabuto

Streetgutt will be busy in rl life (reason to quit) then Why?? will disband in a short period of time.

DeletedUser

How did you know that? :O

It's more likely that one will die in a car accident btw and then they would be inactive :)

Yakushi Kabuto

Streetgutt will be busy in rl life (reason to quit) then Why?? will disband in a short period of time.

I'm wrong on this one..

Going by the trend of Why?? strategy, it will continue to absorb other tribes (like KB) to their family then have its players grow so big that they are twice the size of enemy tribe players..

To all other world contender tribes even you join together it would be hard to fight when you're 1:5 village ratio against the enemy even though you are skilled, in addition THEY are a Family tribe they can recruit anyone anywhere anytime in different locations (neutral tribes will become hostile if the possibility of winning a world is at hand). Better to act fast than feel sorry later, A win is a win regardless of how they do it

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A win is a win regardless of how they do it
This is a subject that will be argued over an over again until the very last world closes.

As for predictions, I don't really know anything about this world. However, based simply on looking at the maps, and without knowing anything about the various tribes' diplomatic relations, I'd say that I think it'd be cool if KB and Tyrant were to ally and war an alliance made up of Why?? and Noobs. It wouldn't exactly be a straight-up gang-bang because each tribe would share a decent frontline with their enemy. Why?? and Noobs could focus on taking out KB first before going after Tyrant, and KB/Tyrant could work together to take out either Why?? or Noobs first, and then focus on the other tribe. :)

DeletedUser119129

This is a subject that will be argued over an over again until the very last world closes.

As for predictions, I don't really know anything about this world. However, based simply on looking at the maps, and without knowing anything about the various tribes' diplomatic relations, I'd say that I think it'd be cool if KB and Tyrant were to ally and war an alliance made up of Why?? and Noobs. It wouldn't exactly be a straight-up gang-bang because each tribe would share a decent frontline with their enemy. Why?? and Noobs could focus on taking out KB first before going after Tyrant, and KB/Tyrant could work together to take out either Why?? or Noobs first, and then focus on the other tribe. :)

That would be cool, but Why?? and Noobs are currently at war.

DeletedUser115210

I always think its nice to see a world end in a 1v1v1, however that rarely happens :(

Also very easy for me to say being as backline as you can be :lol: