Predictions?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just to liven up the externals a bit, I thought I'd make a thread. What I want to ask is what do you guys think will happen over the next 6 months on w78?

1.) Do you think there will be an unexpected, very heated war?
2.) Will there be a massive merge of some kind?
3.) Will a bunch of players delete? If so, who do you see deleting?
4.) Which tribes do you think will still be around by then?
5.) Which tribe do you think will be on top?

DeletedUser118394

no one replies...?
PnF, where are you? you are master of everything... lol :icon_razz:

Player not found.

This thread is stupid Brandon :lol:

​It's like me asking what's the equivalent of pie :p

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think it's stupid. It's an attempt at increasing external forum activity. I think it would also be cool to hear the opinions and ideas of other players in the world and see how they see the world as it is now and how it might be in the future.

Let me start:

Maybe, it depends how things go in regards to diplomacy between Rhythm and Loading after North/Tnub are nobled/recruited/delete. However, I don't think this would be unexpected.

I think it's possible. In the end, Rhythm/Loading could merge depending on how many players are left in each tribe after North/TNub are gone. Maybe Tnub and North will actually combine into one tribe? Maybe Tnub/North players will be recruited into Loading/Rhythm?

I can see players in Tnub deleting due to being on the losing end of the war currently.

In 6 months, I can see Loading and Rhythm still being around. I don't expect SPEL to be around then, but they might barb noble, etc. and be able to stick around. It's possible that North will be around in 6 months, but they might want to join one of the larger tribes before then. I don't expect Tnub to be around in 6 months. I expect some of their players will delete, some will be nobled out, and some will be recruited by one of the other tribes.

Given the rate of growth, I can see Rhythm still being on top. If Loading can start going positive in all their wars, they might be able to give Rhythm a run for their money.

DeletedUser118442

well let's agree to disagree :)

it depends,,,I can see after a few months Rhythm getting tired of Loading losing to North,,,so they might take the chance and declare on a weak loading front,,,turning things bloody,,Rhythm has more than enough fire power to do that,,

don't think so,,,well if Tnub can withstand Rhythm Ops in the future,,,but if they fail to do it then a possible merge between them and North could happen,,,as you know,,they were all Crash :)
or if Loading fell apart..Rhythm will take some members to form a northern front,,

well delete,,don't think so,,,leave,,,ofc,,many did and many will,,,there are always coplayers to fill in though :p

in 6 months,,,well alot can happen by then,,,maybe all the top 4 can still be around :p

Rhythm due to the TBS merge lol,,and cuz they are doing some really nice work in the war,,
unless a big merge happens,,but that would suck :(

and Pnf,,,,just answer the thread,,,it won't hurt,,I promise lol

xDaemon.

Okey before Pat will do it, here is mine :)

I don't think there will be a big unexpected war. There are 4 big tribes at the moment and the players in thoose tribes will shape the course of this world. Frustration and inactivity will play a big part in this.

In my personal opinion, yes this might happen. Most likley could this be north/Tnub but it could be any other tribe.

Yes i think so, as stated before frustration will be a big part of this.

Going with the 6 moths time window, i see North, Loading and Rythem still being around. Tnub i see them merged into north by then.

I see Rhythm on top or Loading, outsider is North.

Player not found.

Fine... before I noble you all eventually :icon_evil:

Now where do I begin, Rhythm and Loading forming into one for either to become the largest tribe and more organised or if could happen at end-game. TNub and North are another possibility, they both are good as a unit if they have a good leadership at their disposal, I can see one of them merge so they can do more damage.

The option I can see second most likely to happen is North and Loading (surprisingly nobody mentioned) - North have given Loading a fantastic war and could be tempted into merging if they are wanting to make W78 end quicker for to cap off a world win.

There are so many choices. Loading to Rhythm, North with TNub, TNub with Rhythm and North with Loading. This world is a very unpredictable one, anything can happen in my opinion.

I can see TNub falling unless they fix their internal affairs, they are fragile at this moment of time.

I think Rhythm and Loading will be almost guaranteed to be around, North can prove me wrong with their fantastic organising as a tribe which has impressed me a lot. North and TNub will end up getting bored or will either merge/delete for a World win.

Rhythm for me is the standout tribe on this world and have so many possibilities to win this world, for me they will have the final say on this world.

Michael Wittman

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! that is funny. let time tell you the story

DeletedUser118442

and I just would like to take a moment to thank North for their phenomenal efforts in the war against loading,,and Genko for withstanding Rhythm's last Op
for the first time the stats looks in our favor lol,,which is kinda refreshing,,

http://prntscr.com/b2xg0l

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

I don't think it's stupid. It's an attempt at increasing external forum activity. I think it would also be cool to hear the opinions and ideas of other players in the world and see how they see the world as it is now and how it might be in the future.

Let me start:

Maybe, it depends how things go in regards to diplomacy between Rhythm and Loading after North/Tnub are nobled/recruited/delete. However, I don't think this would be unexpected.

I think it's possible. In the end, Rhythm/Loading could merge depending on how many players are left in each tribe after North/TNub are gone. Maybe Tnub and North will actually combine into one tribe? Maybe Tnub/North players will be recruited into Loading/Rhythm?

I can see players in Tnub deleting due to being on the losing end of the war currently.

In 6 months, I can see Loading and Rhythm still being around. I don't expect SPEL to be around then, but they might barb noble, etc. and be able to stick around. It's possible that North will be around in 6 months, but they might want to join one of the larger tribes before then. I don't expect Tnub to be around in 6 months. I expect some of their players will delete, some will be nobled out, and some will be recruited by one of the other tribes.

Given the rate of growth, I can see Rhythm still being on top. If Loading can start going positive in all their wars, they might be able to give Rhythm a run for their money.

you are wrong good sir but thankyou for taking us into the equation as we are slaughtering loadings troops on an average of 10-1. we are very much enjoying ourselves and will be advancing into loading areas soon

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What am I wrong about? It hasn't been 6 months, it's only been one month. A lot can happen in the next five months.

Slaughtering troops on an average of 10-1? Can you please post how you came to this calculation?

North may be advancing into loading territory, but SPEL really isn't doing anything. You're down over 2,000 villages. At the end of the day, if you look at the "Wars" rankings, both Rhythm/Loading are up in caps overall. North is up as well. However, TNub is slightly in the red, and SPEL is heavily in the red.

img

Last edited:

babbeanton

What am I wrong about? It hasn't been 6 months, it's only been one month. A lot can happen in the next five months.

Slaughtering troops on an average of 10-1? Can you please post how you came to this calculation?

North may be advancing into loading territory, but SPEL really isn't doing anything. You're down over 2,000 villages. At the end of the day, if you look at the "Wars" rankings, both Rhythm/Loading are up in caps overall. North is up as well. However, TNub is slightly in the red, and SPEL is heavily in the red.

img

Well you are up in caps vs a tribe 10 times smaller, i mean thats a great job and im sure you are very very proud but to be honest maybee not that great :lol:

North also smaller (point wise, not cojones wise ofc) and they absolutely been killing you guys.

So sure you are not wrong you said 6 months and im sure mr Wittman will be here and tell you that you are wrong in 6 moths but kinda boring to reply in 6 months kinda puts an end to the discussion.

DeletedUser118185

Aynthing can happen in a war. They turn around faster than you expect sometimes. Nothing decided yet, looking forward to the action :)

babbeanton

Aynthing can happen in a war. They turn around faster than you expect sometimes. Nothing decided yet, looking forward to the action :)

Me to :icon_razz:
Basicly just get the feeling that every time a Loading player are talking about this war they seem very very proud to be up in caps vs Spel.
Ofc thats great but nothing to brag about, Spel done great and that tribe be full of warriors and im sure they are giving you more problems then you are giving them credit for.
7 mill holding their ground vs 125 mill most tribes would give up but Mr Wittman and his crew are not like most :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105935

loading beat there chest like somit special

spel is the only area they gain ground they loose as much in other areas

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well you are up in caps vs a tribe 10 times smaller, i mean thats a great job and im sure you are very very proud but to be honest maybee not that great :lol:

North also smaller (point wise, not cojones wise ofc) and they absolutely been killing you guys.

So sure you are not wrong you said 6 months and im sure mr Wittman will be here and tell you that you are wrong in 6 moths but kinda boring to reply in 6 months kinda puts an end to the discussion.

What would I be wrong about though? My prediction was that Spel wouldn't be around in 6 months, but it's possible that North will be. I didn't make any kind of statement, bragging about about us being up in the war. I simply made a statement, showing the statistics of the war versus Spel, and asking for Wittman to elaborate on his 10-1 ratio. Therefore, there's no need for the sarcasting, "you must be very proud of yourself" comment.

Me to :icon_razz:
Basicly just get the feeling that every time a Loading player are talking about this war they seem very very proud to be up in caps vs Spel.
Ofc thats great but nothing to brag about, Spel done great and that tribe be full of warriors and im sure they are giving you more problems then you are giving them credit for.
7 mill holding their ground vs 125 mill most tribes would give up but Mr Wittman and his crew are not like most :icon_wink:
As stated in my reply to your other post, I'm not making posts about about how I'm supposedly "proud" of the war against Spel, and I'm not bragging in any way, but I simply made a statement based on statistical information pertaining to the Loading versus Spel war since I was replying to Wittman.

As for them giving us, "more problems than I'm giving them credit for", I personally haven't haven't seen really seen/heard anybody complaining about Spel. My limited interactions with them involve nobling a few villages from Mr. Wittman, and having a recap war with him until my long-range support could arrive. Personally I haven't seen anything impressive. It should have been fairly easy to re-take the villages I had nobled given they are in a sea of red, but Wittman kept sending groups of HC, small partials, and a few hundred troops to try and clear the villages. This is not bragging, this is simply stating my personal experience with them up until now.

Player not found.

Spel done great and that tribe be full of warriors and im sure they are giving you more problems then you are giving them credit for.

Side 1: Tribes: 21.4%
Side 2:
Tribes: SPEL

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,849
Side 2: 309
Difference: 1,540

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361
Side 2: 37
Difference: 324

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,643,622
Side 2: 930,485
Difference: 12,713,137

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,055,256
Side 2: 291,895
Difference: 1,763,361

chart

What can I say? You really don't refer to the stats do you. Their caps are most likely to be recaps so I doubt you can say their doing good at all, they've been poor all around. But whatever, as long as everyone knows I've posted :X

Good players consider 300 caps a section of a continent so I'll be expecting them to be gone before I come back from my holiday next month. Bad players say Loading have done nothing yet, Loading have taken K31, K22, and K32 (consider almost our defenses to more important frontlines back when they declared)... K23 and K13 are in the process of being taken so I can bet my life on it they will be relocating to areas where they won't be wanted.

Last edited: