Predictions?

DeletedUser94059

It all comes down to poor planning on fusion behalf. try sugar coat it how you want. Facts are you guys werent prepared and thought it would be easy.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
I'm not gonna cover up tracks but I'm gonna give some facts, before the war was declared there was 114 villages of Fusion that had over 10 CHANGE villages in their 7x7 so it really is natural that we would be going down in the stats.

Nobling in your own Ks that you already own won't win you wars, I'm predicting it will slow down in the next few weeks and say that CHANGE should have done better.

You started the war and declared but now you're making excuses

Fusion rn
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

DeletedUser118442

So about my prediction before,
1) be a target of an Op (check)
2) will cost me some vills (that didn't happen)
3) give me the OD I always dream about (check)
So I was right about 2 out of 3,,,good enough for me :p

Quack

Reaction score
So about my prediction before,
1) be a target of an Op (check)
2) will cost me some vills (that didn't happen)
3) give me the OD I always dream about (check)
So I was right about 2 out of 3,,,good enough for me :p

Months ago, we attacked the Liii account with no op planning whatsoever. I heard that you fellas running the account over there had to pass the sit because you couldn't handle it. I'd be shocked if that wasn't true once again

DeletedUser118442

if you remember I wasn't on the Liii account then,,,it was only Anton working 12 hours aday lol

Player not found.

ESLL mate. Stacking to kill nukes on a poorly planned OP is not skill, it's just moving troops to the frontline to defend against nukes smashing the frontlines which takes no skill whatsoever.

If any OP fails for any tribe, they give it another go - that's how it works.

DeletedUser118442

Nah not really,,just ask for def and get def and wait :p
well maybe taking like 10-15 enemy vills at the same time I was being op'd and at the same front maybe is something :p
I'm not trying to say I'm a top player who has phenomenal skills,,,just not a nub as many think ;)
why are you mad at me Pnf,,,take it out on someone else,,,I'm a sensitive guy lol

DeletedUser117392

To keep the thread going
My prediction: Player Not Found. will become God of internals.

DeletedUser117635

I could have never predicted W78 would look like this after like 3 months... Damn

DeletedUser

My prediction: Given puppet's skill level, I predict myself to rim him.

DeletedUser118442

my prediction
fusion Op to be a fail as always,,Sorry guys,,but you Op me once shame on me,,you Op me twice shame on you :p
#AnotherFail

DeletedUser117392

KK just took 15+ villas from you. In k45.
Were those unimportant too?
Bring it? I certainly will, no worries. But first, stop Rhythm from taking over k45 :D
Start worrying. Bigdrew will save his account, just like he saved bullet's account. o_O