Predictions?

Lord Furry

It was not only you who insulted me, and personally I don't even feel like finding all the messages. I got sick of reading them.
Please give my thanks to nghtrdr for actually being considerate, it's refreshing in this world full of hate for each other. And I think I deserve points for sticking with Fusion through all the stupid fights lol

DeletedUser

I am nghtrdr, how do people not know this by now. Trust me, if you received any sort of angry mail for leaving, it wasn't from me. I'd have preferred it that you didn't leave, but I'm not going to rain hate down on you for it. Yes, I've been annoyed at North in our own forums for pulling support suddenly, making political moves against us, etc, but I haven't intentionally exposed anyone in North or Rhythm to that. If people see it through spies I can't control that, sadly.

DeletedUser117392

The marking red was fixed, but too late evidently. But I do lay the blame at the door of the BP player at the time, who only had to show the slightest interest in circs, forums, etc to know what the situation was. Everyone else managed to know what was going on. The BP account dropped Fusion right in it before we finished preparing, and good players lost good villages as a result.

That's exactly where you lost it. You marked someone as red which shouldn't be attacked. When a player goes to map to send attacks at enemies, he/she sees for red dots. If you think it was easy for BP to figure out which was North & which was Rhythm among all those red dots around then you are wrong. (yes, BP has fronts with both the tribes in same area unlike you). But apparently just like Loading/Fusion council, you don't understand diplomacy anyway. I hope with more incidents like this, you will understand when to mark someone red on map.

If you still wanna blame BP for not reading the circs/forums and North for breaking grace period then go ahead. As it stands at present, your tribe is still losing villages at good rate. You fail to prepare for war and lose villages at start, not forever. (Or it is just Loading thing to be in forever loss because they still have to know how to run tribe).

DeletedUser

Sorry, you talk more like teemo on here

I don't think this is especially fair. None of my posts above are especially harsh. I think I've actually dumped on Fusion more than anyone else. If you can find me a criticism of North that is unfair, I'm happy to elaborate, but I don't think I've been unfair on you and indeed my intention wasn't to be unfair on you.

If you think it was easy for BP to figure out which was North & which was Rhythm among all those red dots around then you are wrong. (yes, BP has fronts with both the tribes in same area unlike you). But apparently just like Loading/Fusion council, you don't understand diplomacy anyway. I hope with more incidents like this, you will understand when to mark someone red on map.

I said further up I'd sat BP at one point, so I can live without the geography lesson.

DeletedUser117392

I said further up I'd sat BP at one point, so I can live without the geography lesson.

Except for the fact the time when you sat BP, North wasn't enemy.
We all can live without the diplomacy lessons from Loading/Fusion - same people who have managed to break alliance agreement & grace periods twice.
Either way, a fusion player broke grace period. We don't care on whom inside Fusion you put blame on at the end of the day it was Fusion who made mistake. So why cry a river about it as if Fusion was never at fault in whole case.

DeletedUser

We all can live without the diplomacy lessons from Loading/Fusion - same people who have managed to break alliance agreement & grace periods twice.

Ah, Titu, your information leak from Fusion isn't being efficient enough. It's not sensitive information so I'll share. The NAP was terminated on Nov 04, 20:00, but the purple map colouring wasn't removed on our side until Nov 06, 18:09, which would be after I finished sitting BP that day. Looking at BP's map, there were red clusters (Rhythm) and purple clusters (North). I'm not incapable of imagining purple as red to consider the worst-case scenario for moving troops. I'm not trying to give you diplomacy lessons, nor do I represent Loading/Fusion as a whole, as much as you seem to wish that I did.

DeletedUser117392

Are you trying to get on Teemo's level here?

The NAP was terminated on Nov 04, 20:00, but the purple map colouring wasn't removed on our side until Nov 06, 18:09, which would be after I finished sitting BP that day. Looking at BP's map, there were red clusters (Rhythm) and purple clusters (North).
I tend to think we both are pointing to same thing.
(Meanwhile, I didn't even know exact timings of all these things. So called efficient Fusion leak)

I'm not trying to give you diplomacy lessons, nor do I represent Loading/Fusion as a whole, as much as you seem to wish that I did.

I neither wish nor think that you represent Loading/Fusion as whole. From what the dealings Rhythm has faced with Loading/Fusion council, you are nicer than those by margins. You hold some understanding of issues of Loading/Fusion e.g. BP should have been internalled instead of allowing it to be an issue. You also did decent job at sitting that account. If you whole Fusion was like you, then Fusion wouldn't be having so many issues.

DeletedUser

Are you trying to get on Teemo's level here?

I tend to think we both are pointing to same thing.
(Meanwhile, I didn't even know exact timings of all these things. So called efficient Fusion leak)

I neither wish nor think that you represent Loading/Fusion as whole. From what the dealings Rhythm has faced with Loading/Fusion council, you are nicer than those by margins. You hold some understanding of issues of Loading/Fusion e.g. BP should have been internalled instead of allowing it to be an issue. You also did decent job at sitting that account. If you whole Fusion was like you, then Fusion wouldn't be having so many issues.

Heh, I'm just trying to say that I was aware of the North/Rhythm wrap-around of the BP account. Nothing less, nothing more. Wasn't trying to make it into an argument, simply attempting an explanation that I was aware of the "lay of the land", as they say. Honestly I have no personal issue with anyone on this world. I didn't come here to get into yelling matches with anyone, and I don't think I've said anything especially unfair or dishonest.

DeletedUser117392

6.) What are your thoughts on what will happen between North and Rhythm? Will they war? Will they merge? Will they simply decide not to attack each other until Fusion is gone?

Given that Fusion is gone now, I don't think North would even think about merging with Rhythm. :cool:
#Skill?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
In regards to the couple posts about nghtrdr sounding like or seeming to be like Teemo, I disagree. Nghtrdr has only ever been respectable. He is not a selfish player, and he is not rash. He visibly has a measure of calmness to him, and seeming experience and understanding of matters. I hold nothing but respect for nghtrdr. However, Teemo, he is rash, impulsive, and doesn't think things through. He is very much a polar opposite to nghtrdr. :)

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
If fusion... now Rhythm I mean had more like Nghtrdr cramp and to a lesser extent cyclops they wouldn't be doing half as bad. I always got a terrific response from those guys whenever I needed them. Just a pitty time and growth have held you back. You guys are some of the few who can hold your heads up should fusion fall.