Predictions?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I took this from the thread I had made on w78 because I think it would be interesting to see what responses are made here on w80.

Just to liven up the externals a bit, I thought I'd make a thread. What I want to ask is what do you guys think will happen over the next 6 months on w80?

1.) Do you think there will be an unexpected, very heated war?
2.) Will there be a massive merge of some kind?
3.) Will a bunch of players delete? If so, who do you see deleting?
4.) Which tribes do you think will still be around by then?
5.) Which tribe do you think will be on top?
6.) Do you think any of the smaller tribes in the world will make any kind of noticeable impact? Explain.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Maybe? I'm not sure. I don't really know what Sin/Dest plan to do. Obviously they both seem to be hitting Regime. Will they make the world entertaining and war each other? In the case of a war, I think I would place my bet on Destiny to beat Sin, simply because based on the growth maps, Destiny grows at a faster rate.

I guess the alternative to Sin/Dest warring would be them merging. Although in my opinion, that would be pretty boring to see happen given that if you comebine the points/villages of Sin/Dest/Regime, the combined total would be around 436.8 mil. with 95.2% dominance. Given the dominance is only 70%, the #1 tribe only has to reach roughly 327 mil. to start end-game.

Maybe? Looking at the stats:
-There is only 1 account in Destiny with no growth, and 3 accounts in the red.
-There are 7 accounts in Sin that have had very little or no growth in the past week (with 1 other that has only had losses).
-There is 1 account with very little growth in Regime, and 14 of the 25 accounts are in the red.

It's hard to tell. Can Regime stay alive for another 6 months? Will there be a new tribe that isn't around now? I think this depends on what Sin and Destiny decide to do.

I imagine that Destiny will still hold the #1 spot.

6.) Do you think any of the smaller tribes in the world will make any kind of noticeable impact? Explain.
I'm not sure. There are very few tribes outside the top 3 tribes that have over 1 mil. points, so I don't know how much those tribes could help. The only one noticeable that could possibly make a difference is ANL. It'd be interesting if ANL were to get involved and start nobling off of ETN. lol.

Michael Corleone.

Nope.
giphy.gif

​Probably.
Maybe Regime players at a later date?

The three current tribes will be around for awhile.

Dest.

6.) Do you think any of the smaller tribes in the world will make any kind of noticeable impact? Explain
No. The only tribes that can make an impact are the top 3 tribes. The other tribes are nothing.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think SIN will pull back up

Well, looking at the stats over the past 2 weeks:

Regime vs Dest.
[SPOIL]Side 1: Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: Dest.

Timeframe: 21/05/2016 00:00:00 to 04/06/2016 05:56:08

Total conquers:

Side 1: 947
Side 2: 853
Difference: 94

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 406
Difference: 261

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,728,812
Side 2: 5,976,368
Difference: 752,444

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,314,267
Side 2: 3,733,104
Difference: 2,418,837

chart
[/SPOIL]

Regime vs SIN
[SPOIL]Side 1: Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: SIN

Timeframe: 21/05/2016 00:00:00 to 04/06/2016 05:56:08

Total conquers:

Side 1: 947
Side 2: 622
Difference: 325

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 343
Side 2: 209
Difference: 134

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,728,812
Side 2: 5,088,645
Difference: 1,640,167

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,092,426
Side 2: 1,816,563
Difference: 1,275,863

chart
[/SPOIL]

It seems that while Destiny has still had success against Regime, it appears that SIN hasn't been doing the best lately. Looking at the members list, and comparing it to what was in my initial post on May 27th (the new information is in bold):

-There is only 1 account in Destiny with no growth, and 3 accounts in the red.
There are 5 accounts in the red, 1 with no growth, and 2 accounts with less than 6k points in growth over the past week, and 7 accounts having gains of 250 or more points in the past week.

-There are 7 accounts in Sin that have had very little or no growth in the past week (with 1 other that has only had losses).
There are 5 accounts in the red, including the #2 and #5 accounts in SIN. There is 1 account with now growth, and 6 accounts with less than 6k points in growth over the past week (including the #4 account in SIN). There are 2 accounts with gains of 250k or more points int he past week. In addition, an account in SIN deleted this week.

-There is 1 account with very little growth in Regime, and 14 of the 25 accounts are in the red.
Now there are only 12 accounts in the red, 2 accounts with less than 6k growth in the past week (with 2 accounts just above 6k in growth), with 7 accounts having gains of 250k or more points in the past week.

It appears that even thought the war against Destiny isn't going the best, Regime may be turning things around against SIN. Will Regime be able to continue this comeback, or will SIN be able to stop the advances made by Regime? What will Destiny do if Sin continues to lose villages to Regime? Only time will tell. :)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
thats a perfect war ;)

I could be argued that there is no such thing as a "perfect war" either in-game or in r.l.. On the road to victory there are those who harbor resentment, people that feel betrayed, and those that feel left behind. People come and go, but some stay for the long run. There are those that feel their actions are justified, and those that have given it their all. In the end, there are winners and losers. War is different to everybody, and varies with perspective.

Very simple, selective recruitment. Already in motion... Yawn.

Doesn't that seem rather boring though? Especially given the world isn't very big to begin with? A tribe only needs around 325 mil. or so to hit dominance (this is a rough estimation). Why not fight it out instead? For those that look back, and actually care about how worlds are won, if they see it was a merge win, they might simply disregard this world as nothing but another joke, especially given the size of the world. A full 3-way war would be interesting to see.

DeletedUser118416

Doesn't that seem rather boring though? Especially given the world isn't very big to begin with? A tribe only needs around 325 mil. or so to hit dominance (this is a rough estimation). Why not fight it out instead? For those that look back, and actually care about how worlds are won, if they see it was a merge win, they might simply disregard this world as nothing but another joke, especially given the size of the world. A full 3-way war would be interesting to see.

Exactly... Couldn't of taken the words out of my mouth.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
f343cf998748741d0043094dfffe43ce.png

Well, it appears that some of the top accounts in SIN have simply chosen the "jump-ship" approach and have abandoned everybody else in SIN. Based on the survey below from Destiny's forums, I guess Oso, Devil, Est, and El Cid didn't make the cut. I was told that the players that were leaving SIN, left because, "they don't feel the others deserve a world win".

[SPOIL]CocoMajestic today at 18:38 Thanks Quote
Hi Tribey Tribe

As you have seen, Regime has recruited yet more players to play on their semi dead accounts to push back.

This has enlightened us to some activity issues in our Allies SIN.

A group of SIN players have approached me tired of their tribe not putting in their work, and they want to move here to cooperate and play with players who are actually fighting for their tribemates.

We want these accounts. They have fought and deserve a good fight with good tribemates.

So I leave this vote up to you guys.

HOW WILL THIS GO?

Since this is recruiting, I will post all the names of the players that have approached me to move here in this Forum.

Your Dest account will vote ONCE for each player, expressing RECRUIT or DENY.

Use this format
Player - Recruit
Player - Recruit
Player - Deny

We will not be doing it in a poll forum so we do not have multiple threads.

On these votes, MAJORITY RULES. If a player has a 51% Recruit vote we will look into moving them over, if they have a 51% Deny vote they will not be moved over.

Let us look into recruiting some of these accounts, and eating the rest of SIN in the future.

Accounts

Whendogsbite -
Ososerious -
Thedevilmonster -
Cwolfboyy -
Epictribalnoob -
Est101 -
Duo versisque -
El Cid -

KEEP DISCUSSIONS AND ARGUMENTS TO A MINIMUM
ANY EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITY ON THIS THREAD WILL BE PROMPTLY DELETED[/SPOIL]

I've also heard that because the Vlad the Impaler account disagreed with the merge (a.k.a. "Selective recruitment"), and threatened to leave Destiny if the merge happened, he was booted and then opped. That's a pretty crappy thing to do to one of your tribemates, just because they disagree with you.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry BGeorge3. Vlad does not stand alone, Dest will never reach 70% now that they screwed everyone over.

Last edited by a moderator:

epictribalnoob

f343cf998748741d0043094dfffe43ce.png

Well, it appears that some of the top accounts in SIN have simply chosen the "jump-ship" approach and have abandoned everybody else in SIN. Based on the survey below from Destiny's forums, I guess Oso, Devil, Est, and El Cid didn't make the cut. I was told that the players that were leaving SIN, left because, "they don't feel the others deserve a world win".

[SPOIL]CocoMajestic today at 18:38 Thanks Quote
Hi Tribey Tribe

As you have seen, Regime has recruited yet more players to play on their semi dead accounts to push back.

This has enlightened us to some activity issues in our Allies SIN.

A group of SIN players have approached me tired of their tribe not putting in their work, and they want to move here to cooperate and play with players who are actually fighting for their tribemates.

We want these accounts. They have fought and deserve a good fight with good tribemates.

So I leave this vote up to you guys.

HOW WILL THIS GO?

Since this is recruiting, I will post all the names of the players that have approached me to move here in this Forum.

Your Dest account will vote ONCE for each player, expressing RECRUIT or DENY.

Use this format
Player - Recruit
Player - Recruit
Player - Deny

We will not be doing it in a poll forum so we do not have multiple threads.

On these votes, MAJORITY RULES. If a player has a 51% Recruit vote we will look into moving them over, if they have a 51% Deny vote they will not be moved over.

Let us look into recruiting some of these accounts, and eating the rest of SIN in the future.

Accounts

Whendogsbite -
Ososerious -
Thedevilmonster -
Cwolfboyy -
Epictribalnoob -
Est101 -
Duo versisque -
El Cid -

KEEP DISCUSSIONS AND ARGUMENTS TO A MINIMUM
ANY EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITY ON THIS THREAD WILL BE PROMPTLY DELETED[/SPOIL]

I've also heard that because the Vlad the Impaler account disagreed with the merge (a.k.a. "Selective recruitment"), and threatened to leave Destiny if the merge happened, he was booted and then opped. That's a pretty crappy thing to do to one of your tribemates, just because they disagree with you.

It's funny how people, that know so little, want to talk so big and will try to stir up everything everytime.

Let me come here with a small explenation of what happened.
Everyone you called out actually made the cut, they just didn't or haven't joined yet.
The reasons for us leaving is not that we don't think they don't deserve a world win, but something out of the picture. Sadly enough for you, though: The players staying in SIN know what has happened, they know everything up to the finest detail. They know their time will come to join. Up untill then Sin and Dest. will stay allied.

This is actually just the beginning of the end. And we can choose when we want it to end. =D

And Vlad,... The only crappy thing that happened is you writing it the way you did.

Vlad did not threaten to leave dest., but to join Regime. And even before any of us joined, even before the voting dest. did on this was over, he was already talking with Regime for help. I can only imagine for him to have tried to contact a lot of other people trieing to arrange something against your own tribe.
So how is kicking and opping a traitor bad? :D

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's funny how people, that know so little, want to talk so big
Where was I "talking so big"?
Everyone you called out actually made the cut, they just didn't or haven't joined yet.
Well obviously I wouldn't know.
Sadly enough for you, though
How is it sad for me?
Vlad did not threaten to leave dest., but to join Regime./So how is kicking and opping a traitor bad? :D
All I was told was that he had threatened to leave Destiny. As for kicking and opping a member conspiring against a tribe I'm in, I'd have probably done the same thing.

For the record, I don't really have a horse in this race. I just figured I'd start doing an update of sorts on the externals for this world, from an outside perspective, or with information that people give me. I'm doing this in part to give some life to the forums. :)

epictribalnoob

you should always hear multiple sides of a story, an outsiders mind is set on one side very fast

DeletedUser118416

I don't hold it against anyone I got kicked purely because I wouldn't win that way. I told Sara from the start if the merge happens I'm out. I won't go back on my word. I like to look back on worlds and how they are won to me is a big reason of why I play. World wins are earnt not merged. Destiny is just another Gents. Congrats on your 'world win'. You've truly earnt it.

I have no hard feelings towards anyone in Destiny. Looking forward to the hard months ahead. I wonder how long I'll last.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118416

ETN very quick to jump on the idea of me conspiring against my tribe when you've literally just left your own to merge for the win. Ask Sara to comment on whether or not I said months and months ago if we merge with Sin I'm out. It was a very well known fact. I wonder when the remaining sin members become food for the rest of Destiny because that was the plan for the rest of them last I heard but they may need to push for the 70% fast so who knows.