Predictions?

DeletedUser79609

Seems there are some crossed wires here. I guess i can try clear somethings up

1. TW is a game of tribes, some are led differently, dictatorships, democracies, you get the idea. Some are loyal to the "classic" idea of how worlds should be won and other tribes just want the win

2. Destiny is, and has always been a democracy. No matter what decision the tribe makes, it's always down to a vote, either a council or full tribe vote

3. Sin approached us with a solution, of sorts. Not a full merge, not JUST taking in those who were "deserving" but those who were actively trying, and of course those who couldn't be left behind

4. As standard procedure, we discussed as a council, and agreed a decision of this magnitude could not be made by us alone and we were to let the tribe decide with a vote. As you can see, the tribe as a majority voted for recruitment of these players

Obviously this was never going to please everyone, but overall it was the best decision. Personally I don't like the idea of merging, but I also don't like the idea of fighting for what would feel like another decade. Not to mention fighting our allies who we have been working alongside for so long. So the decision suited me fine, but it would have done either way.

You see I believe in putting what the tribe wants before what I want, as i'm sure many TW players do. Most people join a tribe to be led, to follow a leader no matter what. Almost everyone in Dest before this recruitment knew how the tribe was ran, and there were no issues. Almost everyone had followed Sara every step of the way, with no questions asked. Those who didn't follow, well they no longer play w80

The thing that REALLY irks me, is how some people have seemed to completely forget what Dest has achieved, and how hard Sara has worked to get the tribe there and are now leaving (getting kicked) over a decision that was made by their own tribe. That's just plain disrespectful, way to bite the hand that has fed you

To be quite frank, anyone who feels they are bigger than their tribe shouldn't be playing this game

That being said, I truly respect Connor as a player, person and friend even though I think he should have swallowed his pride and finished the world with the tribe that saved him from those pesky Gentlemen

DeletedUser118416

Thanks Ryan, I agree. But I left Gents because of merge. Not to join another tribe to win with a merge.

I like old school tribes who put their tribe members first 100% if 1 person wouldn't be comfortable the decision wouldn't go through everyone had to be unanimous. The only reason this went through is the pure fact of the lazy players of Dest. who free riding want a world win because perhaps they've neer achieved one before.

Until you lost interest Ryan you yourself disliked SIN and wanted to war them. You only saying the stuff above due to you being the duke and damage control. You want the world to be over plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

Thanks Ryan, I agree. But I left Gents because of merge. Not to join another tribe to win with a merge.

I like old school tribes who put their tribe members first 100% if 1 person wouldn't be comfortable the decision wouldn't go through everyone had to be unanimous. The only reason this went through is the pure fact of the lazy players of Dest. who free riding want a world win because perhaps they've neer achieved one before.

Until you lost interest Ryan you yourself disliked SIN and wanted to war them. You only saying the stuff above due to you being the duke and damage control. You want the world to be over plain and simple.

"
I like old school tribes who put their tribe members first 100% if 1 person wouldn't be comfortable the decision wouldn't go through everyone had to be unanimous. The only reason this went through is the pure fact of the lazy players of Dest. who free riding want a world win because perhaps they've neer achieved one before."

In this case a majority vote was the only solution since no one was open minded to changing their vote, yourself included.

DeletedUser79609

Can't deny that, things we're rough for quite sometime. Can also admit that I have lost interest. However I actually know most of the people who came over and like them, and they're now dest, not sin ;)

Plus what's wrong with wanting the world to be over? I didn't take part in the vote. I didn't, unlike some, try to sway my tribe mates to vote either way by giving ultimatums

That's not damage control at all. I'm saying it how it is, i've got nothing to hide. In fact I, like you, have expressed that'd i'd rather quit than merge with SIN. Though I realised that was premature thinking and unfair for someone like me (co duke) to say. Either way, both results suit me because I want what the tribe wants

Also, as for the lazy free riders, I do believe our three top regime war contributors voted for recruitment, as well as many others who have a high cap:losses ratio vs regime, these players alone outnumber the deny vote

Oh and these so called old school tribes, your example would mean displeasing many in the tribe to please a single person or few people. That's probably why they're old school

Michael Corleone.

Correct me if I am wrong, weren't you playing Nuke Inc. on W77 and if so, didn't you coast to a win there? If I am wrong, my apologies bro. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser118416

I left MC, I had a new job and was making a good impression which meant leaving the account.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So, does anybody predict Regime making a comeback against Destiny? After all, they were gaining more ground against SIN than they were losing against Destiny, and now multiple of the SIN players that are losing villages to Regime (ETN/Oso) are in Destiny. Based on what Coco said about there apparently being new players on some of the Regime accounts, shouldn't this be looked at as a possibility?

DeletedUser103537

I like the recruiting a lot made me all tingle inside when I saw it. I mean my heart is pounding so hard with this recruiting. Destiny you got my love so much for your recruiting. I love to hug you guys so much for this it is so dreamy. I am so happy I could sing all day about this recruiting. Odd thought this would make us in regime less happy wow maybe more happy is the key.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

So, does anybody predict Regime making a comeback against Destiny? After all, they were gaining more ground against SIN than they were losing against Destiny, and now multiple of the SIN players that are losing villages to Regime (ETN/Oso) are in Destiny. Based on what Coco said about there apparently being new players on some of the Regime accounts, shouldn't this be looked at as a possibility?

Would take a lot more recruitment to pull it back. I understand that some of their recent additions have been in a 'similar' situation and have turned the odds in their favour. World 80 is not going to be the same :icon_wink:

Respect to Regime though, they keep pulling coplayers outta their asses, most are to replace their previous replacements but props all the same

Anyways welcome to our new w70 fwends <3

DeletedUser103537

Very Interesting things have gone very interesting

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Agreed. Regime is now around half the size of Destiny. As things stand, Destiny still needs another 18% dominance to start end-game. Regime only needs a little over 4.7% to be able to block Destiny from being able to achieve dominance. I guess we'll have to see what happens. It'd be cool if Regime could make a comeback after being down in a war against two tribes that were twice its size.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its like watching an episode of game of thrones right now. So many twists and turns in the last few days

DeletedUser119234

well destiny tryed to win with merge . but the merge maybe will destroy them

DeletedUser79609

Agreed. Regime is now around half the size of Destiny. As things stand, Destiny still needs another 18% dominance to start end-game. Regime only needs a little over 4.7% to be able to block Destiny from being able to achieve dominance. I guess we'll have to see what happens. It'd be cool if Regime could make a comeback after being down in a war against two tribes that were twice its size.

Doesn't the world continue if there is still significant fighting even after the winning conditions have been met? I think the smaller tribe would have to be constantly ahead in caps. Saying this Regime have been ahead lately, the comeback is on? :lol:

[video=youtube;fBBKZ3i-_9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBBKZ3i-_9I[/video]

well destiny tryed to win with merge . but the merge maybe will destroy them

Hardly, people shouldn't talk about things they clearly know nothing about. Though I do find it funny when people join a world and instantly think they know everyone and his dog

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I had fun with you lot in Destiny, I wish you all the best. Good luck have fun let's go!

[video=youtube;-o5rnZ1Y0M0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o5rnZ1Y0M0[/video]