Predictions?

DeletedUser

well destiny tryed to win with merge . but the merge maybe will destroy them

optimistic to think that 26 percent can outplay 54 in the context of dominans progress. but we will see. So it seems it is not honorable to win by merging with some sin players now, but its a lot more honorable to join the tribe you had a war with last half a year and go against those some played with for the last year ? I have to read up on my ethics.

As for someone like incoming impact you gift 20 frontline villages so he can join the fun. Right in the middle of your own. For the next thing for those to be orange coloured. So if this discussion is about doing and winning things the right way. Dont try to say that this stunt is any better.

DeletedUser114488

No I think players like Incoming Impact are honourable. Leaving and fighting for what they believe in. A tribe merge to win a world is terrible and boring and I actually congratulate players leaving Dest I actually hope Regime win Goodluck to them

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No I think players like Incoming Impact are honourable. Leaving and fighting for what they believe in. A tribe merge to win a world is terrible and boring and I actually congratulate players leaving Dest I actually hope Regime win Goodluck to them
Most people are probably hoping regime wins who aren't involved with either tribe. Its like the plucky underdog who never gave up against the tyranny of a super empire. Interestingly i wonder if it will make it easier for regime to find even more co's to fill their accounts

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Doesn't the world continue if there is still significant fighting even after the winning conditions have been met?
After a tribe has reached dominance, the end-game clock starts. After 90 days, the tribe that reached dominance wins the world and then the world is closed forever. How it's supposed to be is that during this time, if a tribe falls under the required dominance, the countdown is supposed to stop and/or reset. However, I've seen tribes lose members/move players around and drops as much as around 6% under the required dominance and the mods didn't cancel end-game. I guess it depends on the situation. I imagine if there is a clear and absolute winner, then the mods will likely not bother stopping end-game. However, if a tribe is actively fighting back and drops the #1 tribe below the dominance required, i would hope that the mods would stop and/or reset the end-game countdown clock.
Saying this Regime have been ahead lately, the comeback is on? :lol:
Hey, it's a headline. This reporter is needs something to talk about to keep the w80 externals alive. :D So far it's working I'd say since this thread has had 44 posts across 3 pages, and 901 views. :)

As for the comeback, it's not impossible. :)

So it seems it is not honorable to win by merging with some sin players now, but its a lot more honorable to join the tribe you had a war with last half a year and go against those some played with for the last year ? I have to read up on my ethics.
Well, everybody is different in what they consider to be honorable and ethical. While I understand what you're saying, in a way I think it's more respectable that those who left Destiny to join regime, did so because they weren't willing to sacrifice their principles to win the world, they stood up for what they believed in. They could have taken the easy route that the Destiny leadership and SIN wanted, which is to merge to the win, but they would rather force Destiny to have to fight for the win instead of allowing Destiny to take the cheap way out.

So if this discussion is about doing and winning things the right way. Dont try to say that this stunt is any better.
Again, everybody has a different opinion of what is right and wrong.

Most people are probably hoping regime wins who aren't involved with either tribe. Its like the plucky underdog who never gave up against the tyranny of a super empire. Interestingly i wonder if it will make it easier for regime to find even more co's to fill their accounts

That's an interesting thought that I hadn't thought about. I wonder if it will prove true and that more players will be inclined to join Regime accounts over Destiny and Sin accounts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119234

well many guys of DEST didnt want the merge .

The tribe should respect them and NO to try to win a world with merge . they saw that they could not win regime when they are 4 times bigger . they was just nobling the inactives .

maybe the come back is here .

regime deserve the win and NO DEST

the reason is not that they have bad players . both tribes have good players .

the reasson is that they tryed to win a world with merge i dont like it

thats my opinion everyone can dissagree with this .

(sorry for my bad english i dont know good )

good luck guys .

DeletedUser114488

Dest should have respected decisions and they didn't so end of the day this was the only way lets see how it plans out

DeletedUser

Well, everybody is different in what they consider to be honorable and ethical. While I understand what you're saying, in a way I think it's more respectable that those who left Destiny to join regime, did so because they weren't willing to sacrifice their principles to win the world, they stood up for what they believed in. They could have taken the easy route that the Destiny leadership and SIN wanted, which is to merge to the win, but they would rather force Destiny to have to fight for the win instead of allowing Destiny to take the cheap way out. Again, everybody has a different opinion of what is right and wrong.

yes, you are right. People have different principles and ethical views. As some consider loyalty to your tribe as a value. Or not wanting to suddenly fight those you played with the whole world because you dissagree with a decision. you say Destiny chose the cheap way out. First of all the world didnt start yesterday. its not like everyone have been in a corner nobling barbs the whole world. You just look at a "now and here" point of view and make that conclusion. but when is the limit for a merge to win then? 30,40 50 percent or only if you recruit to 70? the wars are never good or long enough, the ressistance from the enemy is never enough, the victory is never deserved seems to be the standard comment to any world played at the moment. Destiny didnt gain a lot more size percentagewise from their recent recruitments than Regime just did with theirs. So should Regime end up winning it would be a "recruit to win" victory right? And therefore not deserved either.

DeletedUser114488

yes, you are right. People have different principles and ethical views. As some consider loyalty to your tribe as a value. Or not wanting to suddenly fight those you played with the whole world because you dissagree with a decision. you say Destiny chose the cheap way out. First of all the world didnt start yesterday. its not like everyone have been in a corner nobling barbs the whole world. You just look at a "now and here" point of view and make that conclusion. but when is the limit for a merge to win then? 30,40 50 percent or only if you recruit to 70? the wars are never good or long enough, the ressistance from the enemy is never enough, the victory is never deserved seems to be the standard comment to any world played at the moment. Destiny didnt gain a lot more size percentagewise from their recent recruitments than Regime just did with theirs. So should Regime end up winning it would be a "recruit to win" victory right? And therefore not deserved either.

Stop the BS

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you say Destiny chose the cheap way out. First of all the world didnt start yesterday. its not like everyone have been in a corner nobling barbs the whole world. You just look at a "now and here" point of view and make that conclusion
I know the world didn't start just yesterday. The conclusion is based on the recent actions of Destiny and their decision to recruit rather than fight.

but when is the limit for a merge to win then? 30,40 50 percent or only if you recruit to 70?
It's not a matter of a dominance goal before merging. The reason that this is considered to be merging to win is because despite whatever poll that Destiny had in their forums, the Destiny leadership decided that it was better to simply recruit the largest players in SIN, than to spend a lot of time having to fight and noble them.

the wars are never good or long enough, the ressistance from the enemy is never enough, the victory is never deserved seems to be the standard comment to any world played at the moment.

Agreed, these are the kinds of thing said on every world. However, everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Destiny didnt gain a lot more size percentagewise from their recent recruitments than Regime just did with theirs.

Desiny has gained 9 accounts so far and lost 5 accounts (most of which were smaller than the ones coming in), so Destiny gained a lot more dominance from this than Regime did. Estimates are that Destiny gained around 18% net dominance (you also have to factor in the additional dominance gained that was lost through players leaving) and Regime gained 7% dominance. These gains also count daily growth however, and are in general, estimations and not exact.

So should Regime end up winning it would be a "recruit to win" victory right? And therefore not deserved either.

I feel sure that somebody would probably make that argument.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So should Regime end up winning it would be a "recruit to win" victory right? And therefore not deserved either.

I'm not sure why you even bother to write on the externals Mathias, considering you quit a while ago. I'm sure that people will try to think of any reasons why a possible Regime win would not be deserved. Luckily the opinions of those people matter not to us.

I decided to leave Dest because of the merger. Yes I went against people I played with, but they did not care about me and I don't care about them. In all honesty, I only care about Klara and those that left with us. The belief I had to do something about this undeserved win grew when we went from "It is unlikelly we'll merge" to "we want them" in 6 hours.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt try to find excuses for why Regime wouldnt deserve to win. I was just trying to find a logic to what is a "clean victory" and what is not.

The statement that noone cares about you that are there is not true. that you only care about one person left in destiny and not the rest of us is what it is. Just cause we didnt have the same oppinion about things, its not about whether you like someone or not. it has only become like that cause of the rhetorics to go along with this whole situation.

DeletedUser105140

Can Regime count as an underdog when they were originally the #1 tribe at the start of the war?

DeletedUser119234

01ef5b68ead04803bc2e6dc4a73440d0.png

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i can't comment on the backstory, but it certainly doesn't stop them from being the underdog

DeletedUser105140

Not an underdog in my opinion. They were #1 tribe at the start and choose to piss off two tribes.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i dunno if "chose to piss off 2 tribes" is correct or not. It certainly doesn't seem like thats exactly what happened correct me if i'm wrong though. A war doesn't have to start with one tribe pissong off another.

Weather you consider them an underdog at the start or not, which i am sure most people would being a 2v1 and the 2 tribes being of a similar size to regime, they certainly are now at this stage