Predictions?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I just looked at the world today. So much for selective recruitment. :/ I guess since people kept calling it a merge to win, Destiny just decided to finish the merge and recruit the rest of the players in SIN. This means that roughly 30-32% of Destiny's 67.5% dominance, has come from a merge. :/ It's sad to see this world possibly end this way.

DeletedUser117865

Welcome to Modern Tribal Wars, enemies are defeated, friends walk into the sunset.

If you have a problem with a Merge ending from a "moral" standpoint, there is plenty of complaining to do over in World 83.

The world will continue to go like this, as we are hitting records in war stats for Caps per Day after this little rebellion. Proud of my People. At least Regime cannot complain it is a 2v1 Gangbang anymore to try to get more recruits lol.

The Favorites have Fallen to the Underdogs now apparently (even though to many that is not possible)

It did not have to end this way, but...

People rebelling + Regime trying to Merge in other SIN members for their own win = Time to End Early.

Some people actually stick with Allies and are Loyal.

I think everyone involved who have been here for so long can feel relieved, instead of people on the outside or people who took a long break in the middle complaining it was not long enough.

You cannot escape Destiny.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

Come back from vacation to this, amazing! Let's get 'er done!

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
instead of people on the outside..... complaining it was not long enough.

I wouldn't say I was complaining. I was trying to stir up some activity on the externals. It worked I'd say. :) In two weeks, there have been 82 replies and 1,675 views. :)

In regards to the "not long enough" part. I thought I'd go look up how long the world has been open:
Server run-time:414 days

So the world has been open for approximately 1 year, 1 month, and about 2.5 weeks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

Currently kicked from 2 rank 1 tribes. I wonder if it will be 3/3. Just kidding.

I don't see why any SIN members can even comment on here when they had plans to backstab Destiny a few months ago. Plans were in motion. 10/10 Allies. Definitely deserve the win. I wonder who from SIN would like to actually comment on this. Perhaps Amanda?

Regardless of honorable or dishonorable at the end of the day its both. From both parties. No point attempting to justify opinions on right or wrong. At the end of the day honorable for not wanting merge to win. Dishonorable for attacking the tribe I was in. I didn't send the first attacks Destiny did. Hodgy, Wallace and Impact didn't have to follow but they followed what they believed in. Any merge to win worlds are an embarrassment to the hard working players of Tribal Wars and a cop out of a world win.

That being said. Shout out to Ben, Coco, Ryan and especially Mathias. You guys are awesome and are still my friends. We've had our arguments and our laughs thanks for all the help you gave this world and sorry it ended this way. I'd happily play alongside you in future worlds if you'd have me considering the circumstances of this world probably not.
And a thanks to Hodgy, Wallce and Impact for sticking with me when its some horrific odds. Sacrificing a easy win for what you believe in mad respect.

Hey, I'd love to see those plans to backstab Dest.? Things were super rough cause of you but we never once did Dest. wrong, could be confirmed by a lot of people so...

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey, I'd love to see those plans to backstab Dest.? Things were super rough cause of you but we never once did Dest. wrong, could be confirmed by a lot of people so...

Will Orchestrated Chaos deliver with the proof? Will Make A Monster being revealed as a liar? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.....I mean in the next few posts....probably?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to Modern Tribal Wars, enemies are defeated, friends walk into the sunset.

If you have a problem with a Merge ending from a "moral" standpoint, there is plenty of complaining to do over in World 83.

Ironic that I have time to play this world because I won that world with a merge :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser58259

Will Orchestrated Chaos deliver with the proof? Will Make A Monster being revealed as a liar? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.....I mean in the next few posts....probably?

There is no proof, we never found anything. In fact all investigations lead to only further proof of sin's loyalty.
Perhaps Connor and I wanted there to be proof, but we never managed to find anything. Whether there was any or not I can't prove or disprove, what I do know is we did not find anything at all. It was pure speculation about things that could probably be explained by something else. Most of what I remember us discussing actually sounds mostly paranoid. There's a few situations that I never figured out but that's hardly proof it's just speculation.

I'll probably not explain any further anywhere else, but I'll put a short post on what changed my vote from war to merge and kept it there.

From the start. Regime was rank 1, we were rank 2, Sin was right behind us. We had Regime on one hand as an NAP, who had no intentions of furthering our relationship to an alliance. They broke the NAP several times, never made any effort at all to fix what they had done. When we posed the idea of an alliance since they wanted to gangbang sin with us, they said no. While further breaking the NAP. At that point SIN had been much easier to work with, we upgraded that to alliance while the nap with regime remained. Regime continued, let me repeat, continued to want to gangbang sin with Destiny. Obviously they would have gangbanged Destiny with Sin if it had gone any other way. A gangbang was imminent, no matter how you looked at it. No matter what Regime would have gangbanged Destiny. Or Sin. Because SIN Was easier to work with and in general we liked them more socially on top of that, we upgraded that NAP to an alliance. We declared war on Regime, just Destiny. We had over a hundred war caps in less than a week, before sin even joined the war. We had 0 sin stacks, 0 sin troops in use in the Regime war. Regime was losing, granted you can claim they were caught off guard, since they failed to prepare in the entire 5 days they had between our NAP being ended and the time we declared. When I began nobling Regime they had no supports even coming to their villages - So yes, they were unprepared, possibly ignorant would be a better word.

SIN continued to be a great ally. Talks began to sound more like an end-game alliance. Everyone was too focused on nobling regime to really think about the direction Sara was taking Destiny. By the time we spoke up, and asked "wait, are we sure we aren't going to war sin after?" we had already made some promises to SIN. Morally, we were basically obligated to keep our promises. However. Several of us on the council began thinking that a war with sin might be more enjoyable, purely after Regime. A vote was taken, it was leaked to Sin. Sin became more worried about dest, but relations remained intact even with them thinking there would be a war after.

Then drama broke out. The war or merge topic became a serious issue. A player I wont name began attacking tribemates, threatening to attack SIN while we were allied, then further players made threats about leaving dest if we merged, threatening to fight their own tribemates over a decision that they could not accept would be made by the majority, not Sara, not the leadership, the majority of their tribemates.

Personally I got tired of people threatening to leave over it. Willing to sacrifice their loyalty to the tribe. Willing to fight the tribemates they had been fighting alongside this entire world as Destiny.

My vote only changed when the drama started, it could have been swayed back. But the sheer negativity I received in my vote change planted my vote on the selective recruitment. An unofficial vote was made, majority was for merge or selective recruitment. Players made more threats.

This is probably too long but oh well I'm not going to go back and edit or summarize. It is what it is. I changed my vote because of the drama, and kept it because of the hostility.

You can judge us for selectively recruiting SIN members, but you don't know the whole story. Not even Regime really does, considering only like 3 players from the Regime we declared on are actually even playing any more, a lot of Regime is now Ronin any way... They don't know what actually happened, nor do you George.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You can judge us for selectively recruiting SIN members
It isn't selective recruitment, when at this point, Destiny have taken in almost all of SIN.
They don't know what actually happened, nor do you George.
Did I ever say I knew what happened? :p Obviously since I wasn't really paying attention to w80 whenever this (what you said), was happening, I can't know first-hand what happened. I can only really comment based on the things I'm told by others, and I understand that everybody is going to look at things differently.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
3. Sin approached us with a solution, of sorts. Not a full merge, not JUST taking in those who were "deserving" but those who were actively trying, and of course those who couldn't be left behind

So the whole of SIN was deserving. Seems like we have a different idea of what a full merge entails then

DeletedUser102104

Basically Ogill :icon_razz: Ofcourse there are a few who are always just there for the ride, as they say, but they get dealt with has time goes

Michael Corleone.

Looks Like Dest are having some serious problems. 4 accounts have left , How many more ?

All you have shown thus far is that if there was a war between sin and dest your account wouldve been destroyed.

image.php

And I am sure you are going to say you are "going down with pride." There is nothing prideful of being on an account for months and during the war against Regime you had an astounding 0 caps. Its funny, these guys rebelled due to being against merge and allowing free loaders to make it to the end, yet Incoming Impact was one of the biggest freeloaders there. But I guess he gets a pass right?

DeletedUser79609

So the whole of SIN was deserving. Seems like we have a different idea of what a full merge entails then

We recruited more once we had seen how butthurt everyone got :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103537

Hmm aren't a lot in sin that joined sits thinking. I like the idea of the recruiting meas more food from destiny. That tingly nature that I get when I see food.