Predictions?

DeletedUser103537

Pretty sure I am not losing more villages myself. I guess I will have to noble faster then.

Last edited by a moderator:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
REGIME is hoping to make it go another 3 years. 'IF' we can get some dest players to stick around long enough......

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted here. The last time I posted in this predictions thread was back on June 23rd. Man, a lot has changed since then.

At that time, Regime had just taken in a few players from Destiny that weren't happy with the merge decision, and Destiny had taken in all of SIN. On the externals, Destiny was essentially saying that there wouldn't be a comeback, that Regime was only delaying the inevitable. Yet now, it appears that they are wrong. I wonder, where is Alex/DVBBS to comment on the changes? How about Coco or Emilsen? ;) The world has changed a lot, and Destiny are now just a mere 0.4% dominance away from being down a full 10% in world dominance. They were so close to that victory. Actually, had they taken in all of SIN at one time, they would have hit dominance, and Regime would have had to bring them down to cancel end-game, if the leaving players didn't do that. Destiny had the end of the world in the palm of their hands, and it seems like now, they're just bleeding world dominance. In the past days, even Coco and Emilsen have been getting destroyed.

a1eec9ec2fcaed7c874d9992d03ab6fb.png

Destiny have simply lost sight of the goal, and obviously don't have the motivation, the activity, the morale, or the drive to fight for the win. Not with Regime apparently walking all over Destiny. Even with new players coming in, with Mystic, Sidd, and Toll, it won't make a ton of difference if their tribemates keep falling around them. Who knows, maybe Toll just joined so he could noble some barbs. I'm sure Frenzy needs the help. ;)

Based on this screenshot, it appears that Destiny has really been taking a beating:
ad3c1f3e537da6911f2a85eaab09eefe.png

Meanwhile, Regime is apparently very active:

e8650e252a966015b304a326ebe1245f.png

Just as Regime has done, can Destiny make a comeback, or will they fall and never get back up? I guess only time will tell. It will be interesting to see where the world is, 3 months from now. Thoughts on what will happen in the near future? In 3 months?

DeletedUser79609

Destiny have simply lost sight of the goal, and obviously don't have the motivation, the activity, the morale, or the drive to fight for the win.

^Who even cares anymore, amirite. TW died months ago and some other world nerds who've got plenty of time on their hands are taking villages from accounts who are in the opposite situation.

A big factor in the Dest/Sin merge was the lack of activity in both tribes. Regime never really put up a fight, we lost interest and went into cruise control. In theory a merge (with our allies, as if i need to say it again) made a lot of sense. Push us closer to the finish line, get all our accounts (active or not) under one roof and council so we could make the last push to clean up what was a half dead Regime

Then w70 ended and Regime pulled in some players (which they are now mocking dest for trying, cute) and made a come back against a tribe who had similar activity issues to begin with.

I myself, a co leader of Dest, had no motivation to login and started work around the time we merged. I quit soon after. Though saying this, while I was playing we were crushing Regime personally. Our frontline was formed from a cluster of 4 villages and we grew substantially with ease and saw piss poor retaliation.

What with the influx of players from other worlds and one of our best accounts in Vlad, along with other accounts that had suddenly became active when they realised they could noble empty vills instead of fighting stacked Regime vills, Dest had a meh moment and gave up.

I'm fairly sure Regime is still utter shite give or take a handful of players and if an active tribe was put in front of them they would struggle.

The only significant change, Brandon, is Regime's activity levels, whereas Dest's has been in constant decline.

Either way, i predict Regime will eloquently brag about nobling a dead tribe and claim to be the best tribe in history for beating a tribe who clearly couldn't care less. Gg

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^Who even cares anymore, amirite. TW died months ago and some other world nerds who've got plenty of time on their hands are taking villages from accounts who are in the opposite situation.

A big factor in the Dest/Sin merge was the lack of activity in both tribes. Regime never really put up a fight, we lost interest and went into cruise control. In theory a merge (with our allies, as if i need to say it again) made a lot of sense. Push us closer to the finish line, get all our accounts (active or not) under one roof and council so we could make the last push to clean up what was a half dead Regime

Then w70 ended and Regime pulled in some players (which they are now mocking dest for trying, cute) and made a come back against a tribe who had similar activity issues to begin with.

I myself, a co leader of Dest, had no motivation to login and started work around the time we merged. I quit soon after. Though saying this, while I was playing we were crushing Regime personally. Our frontline was formed from a cluster of 4 villages and we grew substantially with ease and saw piss poor retaliation.

What with the influx of players from other worlds and one of our best accounts in Vlad, along with other accounts that had suddenly became active when they realised they could noble empty vills instead of fighting stacked Regime vills, Dest had a meh moment and gave up.

I'm fairly sure Regime is still utter shite give or take a handful of players and if an active tribe was put in front of them they would struggle.

The only significant change, Brandon, is Regime's activity levels, whereas Dest's has been in constant decline.

Either way, i predict Regime will eloquently brag about nobling a dead tribe and claim to be the best tribe in history for beating a tribe who clearly couldn't care less. Gg

so in other words it's your fault

leadership sets the tone and yours was heard loud and clear

nice comeback by the way,the coco accounts been doing great