Predictionz

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

let's see who are the prophets of W79...

i predict Alie Smart (who has never played TW before this world, who never even owned a computer before Christmas) will soon be one of the most familiar names in TW

what do you predict?

mattcurr

I predict Alie smart is a figment of shahyd's imagination and there is no orphanage and you're insane. And I hope to god you never ask for donations for this "orphanage" you dont answer simple questions about.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

I predict Alie smart is a figment of shahyd's imagination and there is no orphanage and you're insane. And I hope to god you never ask for donations for this "orphanage" you dont answer simple questions about.

Least he did not back down from the challenge...

DeletedUser

I predict I will hardly log in and play. Despite this I will still internal Muldie.

DeletedUser111495

But of course, I would have been helpless against him Im quite glad I backed down Two seem like quite the force to contend with

Shahyd is crazy, everyone knows that, if he does not noble you he will kill you with his essays.

DeletedUser

I predict today's number 1 to also be tomorrow's number 1.

The fact that she reached the level 4 plunderer award already might or might not have something to do with my prediction :p

Garrock

I predict today's number 1 to also be tomorrow's number 1.

The fact that she reached the level 4 plunderer award already might or might not have something to do with my prediction :p

I predict that while this may remain true for now, she will drop from number 1, and it is not because she doesn't have the best start, it is the fact that she has the best start that I predict this. She has not yet begun smithy rush, and most likely will not have nobles first. I haven't bothered to research all of the potentials yet, but I'm sure there are at least a couple of nubs who have started rushing smithy already.

That's not to say she/they won't regain it once they begin nobling

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

i predict this prediction and predictor will both be proven false

Shahyd is crazy, everyone knows that, if he does not noble you he will kill you with his essays.
i predict this prediction will be true

DeletedUser92121

I predict Shahyd will continue to grow at snails pace and be completely irrelevant to the world soon

Deleted User - 4669627

i predict i will be more relevant than cf, even if i had quit on day 2

DeletedUser93450

I predict that while this may remain true for now, she will drop from number 1, and it is not because she doesn't have the best start, it is the fact that she has the best start that I predict this. She has not yet begun smithy rush, and most likely will not have nobles first. I haven't bothered to research all of the potentials yet, but I'm sure there are at least a couple of nubs who have started rushing smithy already.

She has a level 15 smithy and with a 23 HQ looks likely to be first to nobling.

Muldie325

I think you underestimate how ridiculously far ahead she is. She already has 15 smithy.

Erig

if he does not noble you he will kill you with his essays.

Harsh but true :lol:. I once told him something along the lines of:

"Ants, I feel like when everyone is having a skype spamming party, you're the guy that sits there and types every spam word out."

He had nothing to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[h=1][/h]