Premade discussion - You'll like it

DeletedUser

It's been a while, Infact it has never successfully worked for world 6 players in creating a premade. We usually give up because we are to lazy or because of the wars going on atm. I have been thinking about this since my returnal of tribalwars, and i believe with time and co-operation we could pull this off. Iv'e seen and heard of a number of premades from a few world 6 players, But a few isn't enough. Im talking about something big, Something which will make our gameplay so much more fun and worth logging into everyday. If we are to create this premade, I was thinking of joining a world with 100 tribe member limit. 100 Members for a premade is a lot, agreed? But if we all agree to some terms and conditions of the premade I believe it'll work.

The premade will only be for world 6 players and world 6 players only, Whether your playing right now or you have in the past, It does not matter aslong as your'e from world 6. I personally want to see players from RMC, HIRE, OR.D, FEAR, KW all get involved of this, Who says enemys cant have fun and play alongside with each other? After all its a world 6 war and nothing more.

Terms and conditions are as followed:

- All relations on world 6 will not be effected
- Leadership will be a voted decision from world 6 players
- Council will also be a voted decision
- Stratagies and game tatics will be shared depending on the world settings
- Location and tribe name will be discussed

This is something which will take a long time to organise and set up, But theres nothing else to do for us world 6ers so why not get involved in this and see how it goes? I dont believe it's ever happend in TW history of when a world of friends/foes come together on a different world and work side by side. If we pull this off, well success should speak for it's self so theres no need for me to blabber on. We all know how to play this game so dukes and council wont need to worry about how their players are doing. We all have great knowledge of this game so the forums will be rammed with different stratagies, tatics, advice, jokes, all sorts of things which wouldnt be expected from enemys.

Premades aren't my strong point in this game, But I like bringing such oppotunities up and making this game that much more fun for us world 6ers. So if your'e interested in joining or this gets your attention, dont hesitate, Just post and lets discuss this.

Players:
Zevahc
Miller D
Sm1thy07
Achmed
Cyclopsian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do you mean? I dont want to post it in the premade section because it's not for everyone, Only for world 6 players so I thought this is the correct place.

blurk

kind of i guess, general discussion would had been better i think but i cba to move it.

just keep it here
also i typo'd i mean there is not here is >.>

DeletedUser

Blurk your the forum mod and if it needs to be in the general discussion can you please move it there?

Ok thats 1 person, 99 people to go..... Come on guys stop being so boring

DeletedUser51929

Blurk your the forum mod and if it needs to be in the general discussion can you please move it there?

99 more to go? Does that mean your not joining the tribe or we going to be the 101 dalmations :icon_wink:

blurk

meh i dont care, thread will probably die if i put it in GD :/
and this section has fallen in to disuse.
ill keep the thread here ^^

DeletedUser

Uhmmm I meant 98 but its now 97..... Its not enough, Come on you old world 6ers. Blurk do you want to play? lol

DeletedUser

We can create an account and co-play it with you :) I have the spare time on my hands so it's no problem at all :D The more the merior

DeletedUser

Only 5 players..... If there isn't anyone else who wants to get involved with this then we might aswell join, create a tribe and invite some players.

Due to lack of co-operation from world 6 players the limit will be changed to 40 members.
Who wants what job?
What will the name be?
What will our COAs be?

I dont mind being in charge of recruitment, Im a strict person when it comes to recruitment and will only accept the best around.

I dont have a clue for the name or COAs so..... any ideas?