Premade Gossip

DeletedUser

What is that?

Recruiting:
Open/Limited/Closed
You need to have more points than our nr. 10

????

DeletedUser

Heh I didnt even look at the name lol. Sigh now I have to watch out for the person with the same avatar as Pervis and now allyboo too. I guess I am going to have to actually look at names instead of sigs and avys.

Rofl, I made the same mistake. I went "Hey, I haven't seen allybo post in a while".

Damnit.

DeletedUser61336

DAng ...you guys are lucky...no one around me is quitting...guess I'll have to start building up quickly now...if there is such a thing on this world.

DeletedUser

No I deleted - no barbs there :icon_wink:

You could have waited. I've seen barbs/bonus populate nearly 24 hours in. You get more "populating in" when you send believable restart messages too, but never been good at that.

DeletedUser15106

You could have waited. I've seen barbs/bonus populate nearly 24 hours in. You get more "populating in" when you send believable restart messages too, but never been good at that.

I know, but I've never been known as Little Miss Patient .. and I think restart messages kinda suck ;P

DeletedUser

Restart messages would be no fun for me. Who would be left to build up the village for me to noble otherwise:axemen:?