Premade Gossip

DeletedUser61336

Seems like my tribe is actually working...I think that's shocking to everyone, right?

DeletedUser

Well, this is my 1st time in TW. So I'm not going to join any tribe at the moment, going solo for a while. Tribe at this early stage?Pre-made? Not going to last.

DeletedUser

if this is ur first time then wtf are u telling experinced players how to play?

DeletedUser51390

Well, this is my 1st time in TW. So I'm not going to join any tribe at the moment, going solo for a while. Tribe at this early stage?Pre-made? Not going to last.

right joining a world just hours after it starts and is on forums already with a few changes done.

obviously not ur first world

and most premade tribes are players from other worlds who decide on coming to a world way ahead of time and have things planned out giving them a slight advantage in some cases over most tribes.

again not your first world.

DeletedUser

No its cool he is right.
Not a single tribe lasts that is made in the beginning. Just never happens. Yea thats sarcasm

DeletedUser

what are u talking about world 8 is perfect for this well was I havent been there in a year but it was had perfect tribes for a long time and world 12 Dny ... get facts dude

DeletedUser51390

No its cool he is right.
Not a single tribe lasts that is made in the beginning. Just never happens. Yea thats sarcasm.

well maybe not until the end of the world no but thats most of the time do too inactivity and players wquitting.

many tribes get bored being on top and the few active playyers left usually form a new tribe and go from their with the remaiing core members.

but generally you get a good tribe in the top 10-20 right off the bat and they will have a good run for awhile.

my whole point was that he is not a new player. if by chance he has never played b4 he knows someone who does and they taught him a few tricks already

DeletedUser

many tribes get bored being on top and the few active playyers left usually form a new tribe and go from their with the remaiing core members.

but generally you get a good tribe in the top 10-20 right off the bat and they will have a good run for awhile.

my whole point was that he is not a new player. if by chance he has never played b4 he knows someone who does and they taught him a few tricks already

I agree :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well maybe not until the end of the world no but thats most of the time do too inactivity and players wquitting.

Thats why I put yea thats sarcasm at the end of what I said.... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

if this is ur first time then wtf are u telling experinced players how to play?

WTF I'm telling the experienced players how to play?lulz! Trust me, Tribe at this early stage?Won't last, give it 2-3 months and you will see. And for Evolve?Hmm...If spag activity will be constant, then Evolve will not fail.

obviously not ur first world

It is my first world under this name ;)

DeletedUser51390

It is my first world under this name ;)[/QUOTE]

exactly my point lol

its quite obvious lol. i too made a new account for this world

DeletedUser

But I'm still learning in this game ;)

Well, even so, you can't say that ALL pre-mades fail, as they do not. Also you contradict yourself because Evolve is a pre-made.

Learn not to be so boolean in your statements. Pre-mades have a high fail rate, sure. EVERY pre-made fail? No, no they don't. Also if you compare the fail rate of every tribe and compare them as a percent to every pre-made, they are probably pretty comparable. MOST tribes fail.

DeletedUser

Well, even so, you can't say that ALL pre-mades fail, as they do not. Also you contradict yourself because Evolve is a pre-made.

Learn not to be so boolean in your statements. Pre-mades have a high fail rate, sure. EVERY pre-made fail? No, no they don't. Also if you compare the fail rate of every tribe and compare them as a percent to every pre-made, they are probably pretty comparable. MOST tribes fail.

The only enemy of a pre-made tribes are their activity. Trust me! They cannot be destroy by WAR, nor P&P but in activity. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: