Premade Gossip

DeletedUser

hehe lol and Simon is right unfortunly every leader eathers gets nobled tribeand mems leave,get in fight,Let some high powered guy in and he disbands,Or get invited by the top tribes ... and if ur still togather after all that usually the top 10 will ally against u U cant be allys with everyone ..

DeletedUser51390

The only enemy of a pre-made tribes are there activity. Trust me! They cannot be destroy by WAR, nor P&P but in activity. ;)

wouldnt say they cant lol

but yes its generally due to activity lol

DeletedUser

Pre-mades :

Advantages?They are well organize with good communication, some member played together in other world so they probably know each others strength and weaknesses, if they go to war they can handle it with no sweat because some of the leaders of pre-mades know what they are doing (I'm not saying some leaders of a tribes don't know what they are doing).

Disadvantages? They cannot mass recruit!hahaha... ACTIVITY!

Not-premade tribes:

Advantages? They can mass recruit. :D

Disadvantages? Some of this tribe can't handle a big fights (WAR).

This are just my opinions. ;)

DeletedUser

There are more advantages to have a tribe that wasnt premade then just they can mass recuit... :S

DeletedUser

dude I get hungry every time I look at my ava lol and next time plz go into detail :D I like to hear what ppl say in matters like this.

DeletedUser

My avatar makes me thirsty, we should put our avatars together. Pumpkin pie and pumpkin ale.

DeletedUser

I dont got pumkin pie though ... And I think im going to make a new thread

DeletedUser

Pre-mades :

Advantages?They are well organize with good communication, some member played together in other world so they probably know each others strength and weaknesses, if they go to war they can handle it with no sweat because some of the leaders of pre-mades know what they are doing (I'm not saying some leaders of a tribes don't know what they are doing).

Disadvantages? They cannot mass recruit!hahaha... ACTIVITY!

Not-premade tribes:

Advantages? They can mass recruit. :D

Disadvantages? Some of this tribe can't handle a big fights (WAR).

This are just my opinions. ;)

seems to know alot for a player who just started, don't you think?