Premade Opinions.

DeletedUser

cant find phoenix... might have skipped them by accident whilst searching..

DeletedUser

:D thanks...

:s but seriously how did I miss that XD I need sleep XD

DeletedUser

Spamming is OVER..rated.

Premade discussion in w54 (*cough)not any other worlds(*cough) is what the cool crunchy delights do.

Repinski

New List of premades still around. Tell me if I missed anyone.

IKEA
pRo
Yawn!
Nobody
Phoenx
MF
Smile?
HD
ADHD

DeletedUser

New List of premades still around. Tell me if I missed anyone.

IKEA
Yawn!
Phoenx
HD

Those four tribes will go far on this world. Don't hold out much hope for the rest of your list though.

AdamAjf

I think IKEA will have it hard inless they have something up there sleeve, having only 1 player who has nobled so far is a big suprise to me!

DeletedUser

Those four tribes will go far on this world. Don't hold out much hope for the rest of your list though.

Found you :icon_razz:

IKEA- Probably the most fun tribe IG, there forums must be awesome!! + a lot of great players so they'll make it far.
Yawn! - Not to sure, as I dont know much, but they seem good XD maybe should do my research.
pRo - seen them on other worlds, if it's the same people?? should do good, bit of a hit and miss, time will tell.
Nobody - don't really know, so hit and miss again, might do good, might flop.
Phoenx - Awesome tribe filled with awesomely skilled players, will be a pain to get rid of as the more they grow the better they'll get. will last nearly forever.#
MF - dont really know, hit and miss.
Smile? - Know some people in there, still bit of a hit and miss, they can go far but they might strugle at times.
HD - Awesome people and players, have the skill but might find it dificult at times, potential to go far.
ADHD -
know a few people should do well, might strugle at times etc...

Last edited by a moderator: