Premade Regions

DeletedUser96310

I'm possibly, probably not but possibly, going to join and "if" I do, I would probably join a premade and therefore to avoid having to message everyone I'm curious what premades are starting where? Hoping this info will be shared. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I know a few are doing preregister too. So it's random. Hopefully we all start in the same direction, would be fun :p

DeletedUser

My tribe will own everyone

Is this the part where you brag like a noob, then we insult you, then you make your tribe look bad, then we insult your tribe. How about we skip all that and you keep quiet ?

DeletedUser

Is this the part where you brag like a noob, then we insult you, then you make your tribe look bad, then we insult your tribe. How about we skip all that and you keep quiet ?
/looks at siggy.
Fuuuuuuuuusiooooooooooooooon AAHHHHHHH!

DeletedUser

Do not make me go all noob on you son!!

hurod

I'm possibly, probably not but possibly, going to join and "if" I do, I would probably join a premade and therefore to avoid having to message everyone I'm curious what premades are starting where? Hoping this info will be shared. :icon_razz:

I'm here ;)