Premade Suicide

DeletedUser

Hai future w50 players,

Has some of you know, I'll be leading a premade Unreal for w51/w52. So, we decided to use w50 has a practice world. Me and Vitality. will be leading it. If you have any questions then ask me or him. Without further a due I give you:

Name: Suicide Hotline
Tag: Panic

Suicide will have guides, polls, and community discussions. We will put the time forward to help everyone in the tribe. Don't expect to get any tribal privileges straight off, once the tribe is more developed we will hold polls for council members, diplomats, etc.

Requirements to Join:
  • Activity, this includes more than just logging in your village, we want to know you and work with you.
  • Know that troops win wars.
  • Accept to be account sat for check-up in a max of 3 days from joining (will become mandatory at start of world).
If your interested in joining Suicide then please message me/Vital here with the following:
  • Why you want to join.
  • Send links to past worlds, explain why you think Nuke will benefit from you.
  • What is your gaming style (offensive/defensive)?
I won't bore you with the names of players that will be joining...

Cheers,
Boba

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, we'll be joining a few days late.

By a few days, I mean Friday.

DeletedUser

If your only using this as a practice world, are you going to quit it like halfway through? And what location do you plan to start in?

DeletedUser

Should be fun. Just to add, I've played other stuff than w13. Usually quit somewhat early due to lack of time.

Also: Don't take your own life, Let us take it for you! :D

DeletedUser

If your only using this as a practice world, are you going to quit it like halfway through? And what location do you plan to start in?

Personally me and Vital won't, I know one player who can't handle two worlds, so he will. The majority of the tribe will stay.

Direction is undecided.

DeletedUser

alritey, I'll think about it maybe 45% I might join. Once worlds 51/52 open up, will you guys still try 100% on this world?

DeletedUser

why are you all planning this up guys?? most successful tribes i've seen at my past worlds.. they came out from nothing and this tribes like this often fail.. :(

DeletedUser

To stoked about the game andhave nothing else to do <---------------------

democon

You guys seem to be pretty Good, if we're still going and you still going Vapour may like an alliance :) you know in time.

DeletedUser

Lolz.

I messaged you on Skype didn't why? Plus I'd rather play with people I'm playing with in the near future then people I've never heard of.

Still spots open for Panic anyone experienced/skilled players.

DeletedUser

Lolz.

I messaged you on Skype didn't why? Plus I'd rather play with people I'm playing with in the near future then people I've never heard of.

Still spots open for Panic anyone experienced/skilled players.

Then I should not co-play you on w51?

DeletedUser

no problem, you could of told me though instead of saying it here and then ignoring me, thats the only reason i am pissed