premade w 40

DeletedUser55180

Hello thier world 19

I would just like to let you all know im creating a premade on world 40 and would like diffrent members from each world to join.

The tribes name: We like to play Rough
TAG: Rough

I hope many of few would like to join and be part of thos premade to be part of the premade please mail me for details or for my email adress. through pnp mail

cheers pipz 08 w19

slayer123121

Gl whoever goes, im too busy with this world tho, Gf,Job,W19,friends takes up enough time as it is without having another world!

DeletedUser

Gl whoever goes, im too busy with this world tho, Gf,Job,W19,friends takes up enough time as it is without having another world!

What are you talking about? W19 takes up 16 hours, the other eight are for sleeping!!! TW IS life lol.

slayer123121

What are you talking about? W19 takes up 16 hours, the other eight are for sleeping!!! TW IS life lol.

Oh i don't sleep :icon_wink: Drats give us these pills via Mail, It's abit like the Matrix we get a choice of Red or blue they taste pretty bad but it allows us to go without sleep :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh i don't sleep :icon_wink: Drats give us these pills via Mail, It's abit like the Matrix we get a choice of Red or blue they taste pretty bad but it allows us to go without sleep :icon_biggrin:

Can you hook me up?

DeletedUser

I thought they were birth control pills incase Trinity didn't get out all of the sperm the agents put in his belly button.

slayer123121

Can you hook me up?

Im afraid i can't Drats sends no more than needed :icon_cry: if we give ours away we have 2 go without! :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_sad: Send him some Bear pics he'd consider it i think.

Anywayz gl to whoever joins you and make sure u do w19 proud :icon_razz: it's the best world after all!

DeletedUser55180

Im afraid i can't Drats sends no more than needed :icon_cry: if we give ours away we have 2 go without! :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_sad: Send him some Bear pics he'd consider it i think.

Anywayz gl to whoever joins you and make sure u do w19 proud :icon_razz: it's the best world after all!

thanks

my last world :(

hopefully a few w19ers join :D

had fun with you lot :D