Premade W40/41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lets not and say we didn't even try because it was an instant FAIL. :)

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for Dal, Josh and Jedi, but the rest suck, and if you're gonna be the leader, it's gonna fail no matter who's in it :)

Kash2Smash

I feel sorry for Dal, Josh and Jedi, but the rest suck, and if you're gonna be the leader, it's gonna fail no matter who's in it :)

rest suck :lol: look at their achievement and yours. you can never reach their level in your entire life.

Kash2Smash

click on their names, look at their stats, and then compare to yours :)

DeletedUser

I cannot achieve in my entire life what you've "achieved" in TW? I'm really not planning on playing TW my entire life either -.-'

DeletedUser

I cannot achieve in my entire life what you've "achieved" in TW? I'm really not planning on playing TW my entire life either -.-'

blue you will never achieve what kash has, its impossiable for even us to go to the end of the N00B rankings.

Kash2Smash

woot, blue i thought that you could atleast read posts, i have said

"you can never reach their level in your entire life"

and thats true. though about me, i am not calling myself a gr8 player, coz i aint and i dont need to act big coz i aint. but you being arrogant and shit, thats wht pissing me of. and the fact is that, yes you can never reach the level they have.

DeletedUser

everyone can reach a lvl of greatness. blue is capable of doing so like you like me(no wait i already am awesome:icon_razz:)

DeletedUser50105

my god thats the best pre-made line up ive seen in a long time:icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser50105

get another 20-40 people like that and youre definently going to give those top tribes a run for thier money

Status
Not open for further replies.