Premade

DeletedUser

Hey all you world 6ers still there. I have an interesting offer to make:

Everyone that is in world 6 or has played world 6 should come together for a premade for a future world. A lot of us understand eachother already and so can work well together. Post your name if you are interested and we can set up a member list!

We can choose a world when we know settings of it, I would prefer a speed 2 world ?

I would like to hear all your opinions

DeletedUser

Wait for this world to be over:)
A few of us want another world after that :)

DeletedUser51929

we may still have up to 6 months before this world will end. I may be wrong.

DeletedUser

we may still have up to 6 months before this world will end. I may be wrong.

They made you a moderator? :icon_eek:, Isn't that one of the harbingers of the apocalypse? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93439

Yes, we were all hiding in our dugouts when we saw it.

DeletedUser

Worst idea they ever had :D and he also gave me a warning :~(

llanowar

Ex-member of Or.D here on W6 and I must say I wish you all good luck on upcoming worlds, but please do me a favor and start out on your own and either build a tribe or join a tribe, but stop doing these massive pre-mades and go back to the old times you should remember when we all learned and gained experience from each other instead of grouping together in pre-mades where everyone is already highly skilled and the majority let their bots do 90% of the work. I'm sure some of you have played here long enough to remember those days when we hadn't all played 9 different worlds and new strategies and thought processes still appeared occasionally.

DeletedUser

Ex-member of Or.D here on W6 and I must say I wish you all good luck on upcoming worlds, but please do me a favor and start out on your own and either build a tribe or join a tribe, but stop doing these massive pre-mades and go back to the old times you should remember when we all learned and gained experience from each other instead of grouping together in pre-mades where everyone is already highly skilled and the majority let their bots do 90% of the work. I'm sure some of you have played here long enough to remember those days when we hadn't all played 9 different worlds and new strategies and thought processes still appeared occasionally.

if we did stop joining pre-mades we would just get raped by people that wont stop doing them.. lose lose..

llanowar

if we did stop joining pre-mades we would just get raped by people that wont stop doing them.. lose lose..

No, but it would require bringing newer players into the fold and molding them into a fighting force. This was my first world and Or.D had a group that did it to some of us. I'm sure it can be done on other worlds too.

DeletedUser

New players are better than most of the old o_O
I mean there are still people on world 6 that mix villages and they have been 40 mil points.

llanowar

Yea well played tend to get bored once worlds get close to the conclusion I would assume.

I usually leave when I get bored rather than start doing stupid things.

DeletedUser51929

They made you a moderator? :icon_eek:, Isn't that one of the harbingers of the apocalypse? :icon_wink:

Funny you popped in. As I was going to suggest world 100 for our pre-made ;)

and llan, most of us from Or.D they were the best ofcourse. but A pre-made would just be the base/core of our tribe. We'd obviously expand with recruitment in various stages. Plus noobs are very underated. Something Cazac mentioned back in the day about noobs brining a lot of fun to the game/tribe.

llanowar

Amen Miller. How early on in Or.D's life did you arrive. I played back with Zevahc, Taishice and some of those guys.

DeletedUser51929

not that early. As I started in E-hero, and then spent most of my time in Smurfs before we merged into ord :p Zev was quite inactive when we got there.

llanowar

I wish I had been able to stay in Or.D and maintain the activity level that I had in those months I played with them, but RL reared its ugly mottled head and screwed that up for quite a while. I'm on W58 now, but Im pretty far out on the rim so I havent gotten any real test of whether my skills at starting up are anywhere near what they have to be these days to survive against good active players.

My only fear is that now every account will be co-played and running 97 scripts. I still believe in 1 person to 1 account and that scripts are cheap so I guess that puts me at an immediate disadvantage.

DeletedUser

llanowar I agree with all this bot and coplayer rubbish... but premades are still preferable to molding new players into good players. I wanted the chance to fight again with people I know and who can work well together. I am playing w58 too, and even though I have no coplayer and didnt use a script until recently I think I am doing pretty decent. I have lost a lot of ranking recently though due to a major setback (I lost a nuke)

DeletedUser93439

You're not the only one believing 'one person = one account' then. I only have a coplayer on one world (only since about 2 weeks) because I've gotten too busy to focus good.
I do use some scripts, but that is just a better tagger and an attack script.

llanowar

Well its nice to see at least a few people feel that way.

It really feels like everyone has at least 1-2 co-players.

And actually that might be one of the reasons we see less total accounts in the game.

We've diluted the pool by having multiple people playing on each account.

DeletedUser51929

Old school was a lot more fun than what it is now a days. I think co-playing can be quite funny. But playing seriously I prefer to be a lone wolf. As for scripts... I use some scripts for building troops and mintining coins. thats about it.