Premade

llanowar

I AGREE

The PnP was better, the wars and plotting seemed to have deeper thought involved, and not everyone hid behind 9 aliases to hide from everyone else.

DeletedUser51929

oh nastalgia. They should make an old school world, where scripts are disabled to some extent. and co-playing isn't aloud :p they probably already have a world like this without me knowing, but another one would be sweet.

llanowar

oh nastalgia. They should make an old school world, where scripts are disabled to some extent. and co-playing isn't aloud :p they probably already have a world like this without me knowing, but another one would be sweet.

AMEN brother preach it to the heavens :lol:

DeletedUser93439

Dunno, this kinda suits in here right now:

What would you feel about a world showing the evolution of TW over the years? I mean: starting out with v1.0 and updating every month (or so) to a newer version.

Mind you, I don't think its going to happen and if it is, not soon either. Its an idea I've been toying with for a while now...

DeletedUser

Is it possible to make non co-playing worlds? if so make one please do it now D: i'll love you forever..

DeletedUser93439

No it is not possible, it has been asked a lot and there is no way to do that without severely limiting the amount of players/time one can be online.

llanowar

Yea Co-playing killed the player base, but it is what it is. Those of us too old school to co-play just have to raise our game to a new level to compete I guess.

As for your other suggestion I like it a lot, but I do realize that it would take a ton of planning, resources, and time to get it implemented so I won't hold my breath to see the old v1.0 or anything around that time period.

Last edited:

llanowar

Got an awesome name for the pre-made if it ever gets off the ground.

We have had Or.D (Order of Darkness)

Now we could have D.o.D (Disciples of Darkness) (Department of Darkness). Yea we could come up with several options under that tag =)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Funny you popped in. As I was going to suggest world 100 for our pre-made ;)

Still 45+ words away or something like that, that should give me at least 5 years before you drag me back :icon_wink:.

not that early. As I started in E-hero, and then spent most of my time in Smurfs before we merged into ord :p Zev was quite inactive when we got there.

The same E-HERO HIRE-S crushed? :icon_razz: