Premades Location

cheeqoh

Well, lot of decent premades were joining this world and its always intelligent to know their locations before jumping to yours (not for all). And, I feel like missing a lot from the 'Premades' section of the forum due to blah blah blah (RL issues). Any thoughts? :D

DeletedUser83995

Hard to tell what your really asking for, if your asking for pre-made locations like the title applies the two pre-made i know of are joining on the rim one is SW i think and one is NE if im not mistaken (havent checked in a while but i know one is going west an dones going east.

DeletedUser

HϪ will be joining SW.

I hear a lot of premades are going SE, can´t confirm this though.

DeletedUser57199

Do you think they'll join the core just to spike in 7 days? :D :D :D

That wouldnt be very loving behavour lol... but I do know quite a few of there members are start up junkies so it does seem likely to me

DeletedUser

if all the premades are going SE then im going to say a bit of merging or a lot of war...most likely merging

DeletedUser

Only two or three are going. I.am.gonna say wars then picking up the pieces

DeletedUser

None of the premades will be overly successful i dont see any big potential. Although i am a big fan of pokemon :D

DeletedUser

and let's not forget the mental ward.
=====>insanity will rule ward 55

so true, they already think we are a bunch of alias

oh wait, who am i again

DeletedUser

were u not me?? or are we all the same guy

multi personality disorder aight?

no im him, your Lunatic of Gods Creation. wait im so confuzzled, who am i again........

DeletedUser

no im him, your Lunatic of Gods Creation. wait im so confuzzled, who am i again........

no im lunatic, your suicidelspainless. at least i think thats right, can someone get us all straight plz