Premades: W40 & W41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As of LiZy's Announcement today, World 40 and 41 will be opening on Tuesday & Wednesday of Next week. Forums for these worlds are not open yet, so if you know of, or are in a premade for W40 or W41, please post here with the details.

DeletedUser

My premade will be joining one of these worlds with Broly as my coleader.

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

I don't think the point of this thread was to try to steal the readers as prospective members. You can make your own thread for that. Unless I'm mistaken, the point of this thread was to have a decent list of the premades.

As far as I'm aware, Iban and a premade by Broly are both supposed to start on 40/41, am I correct?

DeletedUser

I don't think the point of this thread was to try to steal the readers as prospective members. You can make your own thread for that. Unless I'm mistaken, the point of this thread was to have a decent list of the premades.

This thread can serve multiple purposes. This would be the obvious place to look for anyone looking for a premade for W40/41 so I dont mind the advertising too much.

DeletedUser

Lycans will probably be hitting one of these but I'll let graylin post and confirm.

DeletedUser

I for one, would like to join a premade with lots of international players with experience from a variety of worlds.

Heck with this forum, premades could even merge with each other before the world starts :lol:

DeletedUser

Me and about 25 people from w3 (the finest :)) and someplayers from W39 will ne joining one if these worlds. I'm the leader, along with a few others mail me if interested

LastApparatus

I give free smex to anyone joining Iban. You all know you want to join now.

LastApparatus

Says you.
I didn't say the smex was with me, just that I was giving it. As in paying for the service.

Michael Corleone.

Says you.
I didn't say the smex was with me, just that I was giving it. As in paying for the service.
So let me get this straight, you are giving the smex?

Whoever you hire to perform the smex, I would get them checked out. We don't need more AIDS. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Goodluck to sp.ag and his crew of sex. :icon_wink:

Hi LastApp! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.