Premades: W40 & W41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would also like to join some Premade :)

I have some past expirience on Worlds: 20, 32, 35, and now 39. I'm only activily on W39 for now.

Messeage me please, I would like to join some expirienced players :)

DeletedUser66533

Well only reason i am looking at this forum is that I am looking to Join a pre-made for w. 40/41 I am currently only playing 2 wrlds. for now 35 under an alias and 38 under firerat96......./... I am looking for an agressive tribe with known members in the game and extremely agressive one's.///

lxzeroxl

My tribe will be joining one of these worlds. :icon_wink:

Hopefully one of them is a non morale world.

DeletedUser

Why do people think listing 10 previous worlds they've played makes them experienced and think that it'll get them picked over someone else?
It just shows that you won't stick around in the proposed tribe you're applying for...

DeletedUser

Why do people think listing 10 previous worlds they've played makes them experienced and think that it'll get them picked over someone else?
It just shows that you won't stick around in the proposed tribe you're applying for...

Not necessarily, I've played alot of worlds from 21-34. Does this mean i won't stay around in the proposed tribe? No.
I also have one that i play long term on w20 and i use this account on w38 as well where i intend to stick around for the long haul, as i will on 40/41.
Although i do agree that listing previous acheivements, to a large extent, means nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, I've played alot of worlds from 21-34. Does this mean i won't stay around in the proposed tribe? No.
I also have one that i play long term on w20 and i use this account on w38 as well where i intend to stick around for the long haul, as i will on 40/41.
Although i do agree that listing previous acheivements, to a large extent, means nothing.
I learnt a valuable lesson in w32. Only have players that will play only that world, if you're going to go for the veterans. Veterans usually don't have as much time as they did when they first signed up to TW 2 years or so ago.

iP's downfall :icon_cry:. Hate.'s uproar :icon_razz:

Ahh, I'm rambling bs because I've been bitten by boredom. Gah...

Anyway, PathOfDestruction. Ofcourse there's a chance you'd stay on 40/41 despite leaving worlds 21-34, but you're blind and suck at mathematics if you don't see the odds on you leaving w40/41, from your history.

DeletedUser66533

i have to agree with that pre-made usually fail cause of inactivity...... A person play 4+ wrld will defintely be inactive for me playin 3 wrld. at a time is max.

X do u have a pre-made i like ur style.

DeletedUser

X do u have a pre-made i like ur style.
No, I don't.

I'd join iBan (if sp.ag let me:icon_razz:) if I were still playing TW. I'm soooo over leading lol. Someone else can do that job. :icon_cool:

Cheers for the wrap though, whoever you are. :icon_confused: :)

........ :icon_redface: :icon_evil: :icon_wink: :icon_cry: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin: :icon_idea: :icon_razz: :icon_confused: :ram: :iron: :spear: :axemen:

DeletedUser

Dign up in mine :p We are mostly people from W3 who are looking for a challenge in the newer worlds, we will be aggresive, and will stay in W40-41

Michael Corleone.

I learnt a valuable lesson in w32. Only have players that will play only that world, if you're going to go for the veterans. Veterans usually don't have as much time as they did when they first signed up to TW 2 years or so ago.

iP's downfall :icon_cry:. Hate.'s uproar :icon_razz:

Ahh, I'm rambling bs because I've been bitten by boredom. Gah...

Anyway, PathOfDestruction. Ofcourse there's a chance you'd stay on 40/41 despite leaving worlds 21-34, but you're blind and suck at mathematics if you don't see the odds on you leaving w40/41, from your history.
We had a couple of bad apples too.

And that's where I met you, which is why I have attempted to commit suicide 3 times since then. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.