Premades

DeletedUser

Calis, your name sounds familiar, what worlds have you played on before?

umm seriously on 11, 13, and then 26 and now 29

not so seriously on 14, 15, 16, 23

27 is back and forth...

Also before I get someone talking about my worlds... I could have played w6 if I wanted to... it was still open at the time... I just decided to go with 11

DeletedUser

I think we all know P*RN is going to be the great half premade half recruited tribe.

DeletedUser

I found the answer =P

None M-W 25th February 2008 - 03:11:39 231
M-W None 01st March 2008 - 05:13:12 437
None WEF~DA 03rd March 2008 - 02:07:35 607
WEF~DA None 26th April 2008 - 21:11:17 0

thats how not serious I took the world lol

DeletedUser40113

no, i was on the other side of the world to him.
i just watched WEF get destroyed

DeletedUser

ahhh, i thought id seen you somewhere before!

I wasnt there to be destroyed... I quit the world like a week into it... or two... I dont remember

As to on topic info... I think there will be a few premades that stick out for various reasons... *cough* mebers *cough*

DeletedUser50105

ummm w8 was a better world though... and to top it off, if you joined w6 3 months into the world and he joined w8 at the beginning of the world... guess whos more experienced... oh yeah... its not you :icon_twisted:

oh man, the super good players are coming on the forums now. they know everything.

DeletedUser50105

Oooohh aitas got owned :p

sure did, so you say O~SIN sucks? any of you play W6? you or this penguin guy? if u say O~SIN sucks then the quality of your tribes must be pretty bad as i think youre just jealous, second best tribe on the server imo after CTRL. how are they a fail?

DeletedUser

sure did, so you say O~SIN sucks? any of you play W6? you or this penguin guy? if u say O~SIN sucks then the quality of your tribes must be pretty bad as i think youre just jealous, second best tribe on the server imo after CTRL. how are they a fail?

haha still cant match STACHE :lol: