Premades

DeletedUser

Holy mother of god this place is hoppin. Will be interesting to see what happens with so many pre-mades!

DeletedUser

Yes I am. And I might got a co player with me aswell :)
Don't worry about me and wall. I am not mad at him, I just don't like joining other tribes. You know :)

Get DB to co play you. :p

It's good to see soooo many familiar faces. And the world is nicely dense too. ^^

DeletedUser

Get DB to co play you. :p

It's good to see soooo many familiar faces. And the world is nicely dense too. ^^

Rofl, what you know about me and DB situation?? Anyway, Its not Dante, but Jas thats my prob. And even though we had this "flaming" going on at the forums, we can still talk over skype pm etc...:)

DeletedUser

Rofl, what you know about me and DB situation?? Anyway, Its not Dante, but Jas thats my prob. And even though we had this "flaming" going on at the forums, we can still talk over skype pm etc...:)

Lol. Don't worry, I know. I like too keep upto date with you guys, since w23 was one of my best worlds :)

Haven't spoken to either of them for aaaages though, I just read the pnp. :p

So are you sticking around? Leading?

DeletedUser

Lol. Don't worry, I know. I like too keep upto date with you guys, since w23 was one of my best worlds :)

Haven't spoken to either of them for aaaages though, I just read the pnp. :p

So are you sticking around? Leading?

Ahh ok:) SO your Marvel now? Just don't tell me you are in What? Damn name stealers!!! There is only 1 What?. And that is mine!

DeletedUser

Ahh ok:) SO your Marvel now? Just don't tell me you are in What? Damn name stealers!!! There is only 1 What?. And that is mine!

Nah, I'm in ACTIVE, with simz1987, I'm sure you remember him, from TEST. :)

So that isn't the real What?? :(

DeletedUser

Bowline and me= teh smexiest pair evah! :)
Psst... guess our alias?