Premades.

DeletedUser

Why hello there!

To get the ball rolling here, I thought I should compile a list of the majority of rumored premades from the forums. If you have a premade to contribute, I'll edit them in.

Eventually, I will add notes on the demise of the declining premades. Then a few months down the road, it might be cool to see who still exists.

Without further ado...

Below is all the premades listed in the premades thread before the world started. Many of these have ceased to exist, but a select group is starting up as planned.

[spoil]Tag: Hades
Name:
Hell's Coven
Leader:
Diabolus. aka Renesis.
Thread (N/A)

Tag: LORDS
Name: LORDS OF WESTEROS

Leader:
templar69
Thread

Tag:
Angle
Name:
A New Angle On Life
Leader: ?

Thread

Tag:
OD
Name:
Online Dating
Leader:
WZRD
Thread

Tag:
RaGe
Name:
OuT RaGe
Leader:
Burtxn
Thread

Tag: =V=

Name: Vision

Leader:
Synopxis
Thread

Tag:
TPT
Name:
The Players Tribe
Leader:
Master2124
Thread

Tag:
SPQR
Name:
Legion
Leader:
Espada47
Thread

Tag:
CARN
Name:
Cats, Axe, Rams, Nobles
Leader:
Cats Axe Rams Nobles aka G razor
Thread

Tag:
SOV
Name:
Sovereignty
Leader:
Serge101
Thread

Tag: (Not provided)
Name: (Not provided)
Leader:
Nuking Inc.
Thread

Tag: (Not provided)
Name: (Not provided)
Leader:
bobby turnip
Thread

Tag: TPC
Name:
The Power Club
Leader:
Pooh1016
Thread
: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?257249-Premades&p=6571972#post6571972

Tag: ReBorn
Name: Reborn
Leader:
Lykaon78
Thread: (N/A)

Theme: "
Mother Russia"
Leader:
Bobby Turnips

Tag:
TWL

Name:
The Wolf Legion
Leader:
The Devil Monster | sealboyno15

Tag:
FOOD
Name:
Gotta love it.
Leader:
(N/A)

Tag:
Name:
Leader:

[/spoil]

[spoil]Ranks of listed premades, from highest to lowest.

12th - Hades
42nd - TPT
78th - 404
89th - Reborn
172nd - FOOD
191st - SPQR
360th - =V=
389th - LORDS

Non-existant
OD
Angle
CARN
Sov
TPC[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Slytnt

Im making one, even though Im no longer "known" through tribalwars anymore;) G Razor, I was in his clan Rawr! Best experience here.

DeletedUser

@Itachi89 - This thread accomplishes the question of the first thread and supersedes any possible height it may climb to.

@Sewage - Yeah, well. Feel free to provide me with such information, I derived all my information from the Premade section.

@Slytnt - I'll add it if you give me the information above ^^

Slytnt

Nahhh, Its alright premades get too open in the spotlight, and either get thrown down quick, or their simple flaws are pointed out about 200 times a day in my opinon, but goodluck to those creating and joining premades.

DeletedUser

How do you know your information is accurate? At least one premade is incorrect and many are missing information.

DeletedUser

The information is accurate because it's... well... directly from the leaders of the premades! The "missing information" should be interpreted to the fact that this information has not been divulged at this point to the public, considering my source of information was their premade threads...

DeletedUser

Okay. My premade is inaccurate on your thread, despite you getting the information "directly from me".

DeletedUser

Okay. My premade is inaccurate on your thread, despite you getting the information "directly from me".

What could possibly be inaccurate about it? The name of the thread is "A New Angle On Life" with the tag "Angle" at the top, and you seem to be the leader. I refuse to reply to any of your senseless remarks as you are clearing just trolling. If your intent for pestering me about this stemmed from your thread being incorrect, why not come out right away and correct me?

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

If you are interested in joining in on the fun, you can reach me or the other duke via Skype. My Skype is devin_01010 and the other duke’s Skype is pokesquare.

Please indicate that you are inquiring about the premade when adding us as contacts.

You can also send me (itachi89) a private message to apply.

The premade thread clearly states itachi89 is a duke. Given the length of the post, the information within, and itachi89 being the one to post it, it is reasonable to assume he is the leader.

The "the information presented above is wrong" posts not only irrationally try to flame Renesis. for interpreting the information provided in the most (only?) sensible way, but until TW Rosa Luxemburg's post did so without any effort to help Renesis. fix what was supposedly wrong. In fact, itachi made 4 posts in a row (see below) complaining about the incorrectness of this thread without making any effort to help Renesis. fix what was wrong. This seems to clearly be spamming and trolling for nothing more than to flame Renesis., who as far as I can see was merely trying to do the members of this forum a kindness.

y9L88.png

DeletedUser93450

Anyways, are we supposed to comment/analyse these premades, or just let you know the premades that are joining?

DeletedUser

Thanks for putting me at the top of the list! :D

But i changed it to w65, since I can't recruit players in time.

DeletedUser

Add my tirbe to that list ;)

Tag: ReBorn
Name: Reborn
Leader: Lykaon78
Thread: N/A

DeletedUser

Join North West. :icon_razz:

Regarding pre-made, there is no 20-30 members.
However that's the cap on recruitment.

DeletedUser106856

She's not joking she's the leader, what's with the liezzz :icon_biggrin: