Premades.

DeletedUser95452

I'm sure they will spread Communism in this world.
I already C all villas in this world becoming proles to Mother Russia
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have no news or info on them, nor do i believe anyone outside their tribe does either. Do you? i'm guessing you're in Russia in which case i believe you should settle yourself and stop worrying about inflating your ego by posting on the forum.

I do hope communism spreads to my village/s though. <3

DeletedUser

I can't believe that there's a Russia tribe without Russki, the ultimate Russian TWer.

DeletedUser

I have no news or info on them, nor do i believe anyone outside their tribe does either. Do you? i'm guessing you're in Russia in which case i believe you should settle yourself and stop worrying about inflating your ego by posting on the forum.

I do hope communism spreads to my village/s though. <3

I know a fair bit about them (assuming my source is correct). Some of them are from W50 ODA, and overall, are a bit of a weird bunch :D

DeletedUser

ORLY, regretting i said anything now. They seem legit, probably gonna win.

DeletedUser106918

Just a heads up, Original TPT was disbanded but reformed. Cut a bunch of members - points and ranks are low for right now.

DeletedUser

Ah cool - glad to hear. Just from a quick glance, the remaining tribes from the master list of premades only consist of 3.

TPT - Got rid of dead weight, smaller group of good players - solid move.
Hades - Fluctuating around the general area of rank 14-19.
LORDS - Slowly crawled up the ranks, currently securing the 8th position. Props to them.

NATMUS

Ah cool - glad to hear. Just from a quick glance, the remaining tribes from the master list of premades only consist of 3.

TPT - Got rid of dead weight, smaller group of good players - solid move.
Hades - Fluctuating around the general area of rank 14-19.
LORDS - Slowly crawled up the ranks, currently securing the 8th position. Props to them.

Pfffft Hades? You've got to be joking surely?

DeletedUser

Yes, GLBN - Hades.

Hades, the tribe in which Where? attempts to slander on the externals - contradicting with the constant diplomatic proposals we recieve on a weekly basis.

DeletedUser1082

Yes, GLBN - Hades.

Hades, the tribe in which Where? attempts to slander on the externals - contradicting with the constant diplomatic proposals we recieve on a weekly basis.

I believe you need tutoring on the proper definition of a premade.
A premade is a tribe formed prior to a world, with the intent of joining and doing well.
A proper premade acquires its members selectively and systematically on the basis that its members will all be successful and are skillful. This is decided based on their verifiably successful history, using twstats past worlds and the existing knowledge of the recruiter.
A premade also usually is formed by someone with past Duking experience, that has been successful before.

A premade in my eyes, certainly one that deserves a mention on the external forums, is not someone saying "what the heck," and grabbing anyone he can and joining a world, or someone reforming a tribe they have played in before that was not successful then, and therefore most likely would not be successful in the future.
Any tribe that maxes out its memberlimit and is barely holding a top 20 spot having started relatively early in the world falls into the second category.

As to the suggestion that Where? Offer you diplomacy on a weekly basis, I couldn't possibly comment, but either you are petty enough to exaggerate, foolish enough to keep turning them down, or not strong willed enough to tell them where you stand.

Slander: a malicious, false, and defamatory statement

I see nothing false, nor anything malicious that is unprovoked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you need tutoring on the proper definition of a premade.
A premade is a tribe formed prior to a world, with the intent of joining and doing well.
A proper premade acquires its members selectively and systematically on the basis that its members will all be successful and are skillful. This is decided based on their verifiably successful history, using twstats past worlds and the existing knowledge of the recruiter.
A premade also usually is formed by someone with past Duking experience, that has been successful before.

A premade in my eyes, certainly one that deserves a mention on the external forums, is not someone saying "what the heck," and grabbing anyone he can and joining a world, or someone reforming a tribe they have played in before that was not successful then, and therefore most likely would not be successful in the future.
Any tribe that maxes out its memberlimit and is barely holding a top 20 spot having started relatively early in the world falls into the second category.

Considering the percentage of premades that are as successful as bridges to nowhere I think your definition is way too tight and giving far too much credit to how good the average premade is. There are some exceptions of course, but very few premades are built to be 'successful in the future'. If they did, we'd be hearing a lot more about premades going deeper into the game (of course there are those that argue that they got bored, dubbed all remaining talent on the world a non-challenge, and quit. But how do they know without fighting? Many who do go deep into the game do a lot of recruitment throughout the life of the world too.) Now one could say that argument is a nonstarter, because late game is boring and takes less skill. I'd concede that, simply because it's true. The smaller your account is the less mistakes that you can afford to make before you get rimmed. Having a great margin of error without meeting one's demise makes war much easier and boring for most.

Many premades don't remain long enough that they would actually need to utilize teamwork to survive - that's when you really test the tribe and not the players. A group of great individual players does not necessarily mean the tribe is any good at all. I feel like premades are built more for 'success in the now', and of course attaining success depends on what you define it as.

I haven't bothered researching Hades enough to argue anything for their specific case, if there is anything to argue for them. I just think that your definition seems more like an idealist vision of a premade versus the reality of an average premade (and certainly the average one that is discussed on the external forums as well).

DeletedUser1082

Many premades don't remain long enough that they would actually need to utilize teamwork to survive - that's when you really test the tribe and not the players. A group of great individual players does not necessarily mean the tribe is any good at all. I feel like premades are built more for 'success in the now', and of course attaining success depends on what you define it as.

If you look into it more you will see how this is false, premades do lead to future success. Many "fail" simply because they are solely made up of start up players, but that does not make them a waste of time for anyone looking to do well. A strong start to a world with a few good players gives the momentum needed, allowing better players to be recruited than would have joined otherwise.

No tribe stay 100% the same, or anywhere close to 100% the same, throughout its lifecycle, but eliminating the risk factor by recruiting players you know have quality will give you the edge to get the better players ingame and do more successfully as time goes by.

DeletedUser

You attempt to tutor me; yet you can't distinguish a noun from a verb?

I said "attempts to slander". Slander in this usage is a verb, not a noun as you quoted from dictionary.com...

Slander (v) - to utter slander against; defame. And the denotation of defame is to damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel. The following is a prime example of one of your feeble attempts to slander Hades...

[spoil]
Where are an excellent tribe, only a few minor hickups of noob tribes trying to attack them

Where? is in blue, these are the nub tribes that, to my knowledge, have been wasting their troops on them so far:
[spoil]
1d045880a6c86c3279e08fe3ec6bc275.png
[/spoil]

So far they've had a consistently large ODA, currently rank 5 for their rank 23 in points. Not wasting troops, backtiming attackers.
[spoil]
b85a34bd984126ceb30af7cc34999325.png
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

The definition of a premade is subjective, and is your opinion. As the current hot topic involves Nauzhror's classification of top notch players as far different from that of an average player. It's subjective. And if you deem it not subjective - who cares? Whether we go into this world as elite, well-known players or complete losers with no potential shouldn't discredit our W64 endeavors.

As to the suggestion that Where? Offer you diplomacy on a weekly basis, I couldn't possibly comment, but either you are petty enough to exaggerate, foolish enough to keep turning them down, or not strong willed enough to tell them where you stand.

You could possibly comment; as you personally have offered me diplomacy. You are lying. Not to mention you were, and still are, (unless you have suffered from the same mental illness which struck the verb-noun distinguishing part of your brain) fully aware of Drunk's previous encounters with us.

Spoiler: Skype conversation with 4 supportive pieces of evidence.

Edit: The four small, underlined quotes read respectively:

"I didn't know that, all i know is that Drunk wanted diplo last week"
"So what are your thoughts regarding diplomatic relations with Where? ?"
"So in that respect what are your reservations regarding diplomacy?"
"What are your reasons for not wanting diplomacy?"

"Please refer to CheshireBloodhound's different opinion on the definition of a premade; that in itself proves such a definition is subjective.

P.S. - I'm terrible with forums; if a mod sees this could you kindly correctly spoil this picture? Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

If you look into it more you will see how this is false, premades do lead to future success. Many "fail" simply because they are solely made up of start up players, but that does not make them a waste of time for anyone looking to do well. A strong start to a world with a few good players gives the momentum needed, allowing better players to be recruited than would have joined otherwise.

No tribe stay 100% the same, or anywhere close to 100% the same, throughout its lifecycle, but eliminating the risk factor by recruiting players you know have quality will give you the edge to get the better players ingame and do more successfully as time goes by.

Player intent deviates entirely from tribal intent. I read your initial post as tribal intent. I also don't argue about tribes not staying the same - it's very rare even for leadership to stay the same, much less the player roster. As for recruiting for talent, anyone can do well if they find someone experienced that is willing to teach them. I'd be more concerned about recruiting players that believe tribal success is even more fulfilling than personal success and can mesh well with my existing tribemates than recruiting someone that can point at a past record of achievements.

DeletedUser1082

You attempt to tutor me; yet you can't distinguish a noun from a verb?

I said "attempts to slander". Slander in this usage is a verb, not a noun as you quoted from dictionary.com...

Slander (v) - to utter slander against; defame. And the denotation of defame is to damage the good reputation of (someone); slander or libel. The following is a prime example of one of your feeble attempts to slander Hades...

Extended grammar/spelling flaming sessions bore me with the pettiness it shows both sides in the debate to have, so i will not rebuke, because whether one person knows the meaning of a word better than the other has no real outcome on an argument, and anyone arguing the point in such detail perhaps feels they cannot prevail otherwise.
But in regards to my comments and that map, that was coming from my impartial position as a blogger, and I do not see anything to suggest slander or libel.

The definition of a premade is subjective, and is your opinion. As the current hot topic involves Nauzhror's classification of top notch players as far different from that of an average player. It's subjective. And if you deem it not subjective - who cares? Whether we go into this world as elite, well-known players or complete losers with no potential shouldn't discredit our W64 endeavors.

I could easily say that the fact you do not care about my opinion on the matter goes both ways, and that neither of us should claim to be right, but again, that isn't the point.

The point is, however, that this thread is for examining premade tribes. Not only has Hades mass recruited itself out of being even half of the member base it originally was so early on in the world (as indicated by the spread and low quality of some of the members), but it is struggling to stay in the top 20 tribes. In my humble opinion, when that is the case of any tribe it loses the right to hbe mentioned and discussed in a thread that is undoubtedly intended for promising (not saying Hades isn't, but using rank as a sole indicator strongly suggests it) tribes, otherwise there simply isn't any practical purpose of wasting the time on it.
Although I am not saying the things I am because of your position as Duke, it is worth mentioning that the provenance of the source is in fact in said position, meaning that you would undoubtedly thing your tribe deserved a mention.
Most others I believe would have overlooked the tribe, but I cannot blame you for your selfish intentions, I'm sure I would do the same in your position.

You could possibly comment; as you personally have offered me diplomacy. You are lying. Not to mention you were, and still are, (unless you have suffered from the same mental illness which struck the verb-noun distinguishing part of your brain) fully aware of Drunk's previous encounters with us.

Spoiler: Skype conversation with 4 supportive pieces of evidence.

[spoil] [/spoil]

Firstly, I would like to mention you used Skype quotes of me against my will, and would request you do not do the same, as I would never do that to someone and believe it is wrong on principal.
I would also advise you to reread my previous statement, nowhere do I deny the claim, but I simply list a number of potentials depending on different situations:

either you are petty enough to exaggerate, foolish enough to keep turning them down, or not strong willed enough to tell them where you stand.

Although I still believe the first to be true, as if you realise that the world has been in existence for 5 weeks and you have only presented evidence of this occurring twice, it is an irrelevance considering that the second two options stand, and that one of them is still true.

Please refer to CheshireBloodhound's different opinion on the definition of a premade; that in itself proves such a definition is subjective.

I completely agree, it is subjective, but certain parameters must be invoked, or I could say that on W1 I planned one day to start a tribe, and even if I invited everyone in my K, I could say that I planned to do so, or premade the idea, and therefore the tribe.
What I am trying to say is that almost nobody would argue the point that a tribe that said "screw it, let's play 64 too" is worth being called a premade, or talked about as one in a thread devoted to them, and it should be discussed elsewhere.

P.S. - I'm terrible with forums; if a mod sees this could you kindly correctly spoil this picture? Thanks in advance.

You can wrap [ spoil ] -Insert text/image here- [ /spoil ] (without the spaces) around anything and it will still be spoilered, regardless of the content or other used BBcodes, but I will also add that you may wish to use [ img ]-Insert Image URL Here- [ /img ] instead of the URL codes.