Premades?

DeletedUser

Gents - old friends joining together it seems - do have an acad though..
Friend - same deal as above I think
Llamas - premade from the forums
Bio - joined together from w78
NUTS - if they're the same as w67's NUTS, same name and all but don't recognise a lot of the players
Jager - think they are some pro tribe who will show up the last 79 worlds because they were filled with weak incompetent tribes.. Let's see how they go..

Not that hard to find a couple premades if you look around XD

Deleted User - 31145

there are a few pre-mades but most of them never last till the end

DeletedUser

If a pre-made is "two or more" people that join a world, planning to create or lead a tribe; I'd say the success rate of pre-mades is likely higher than recruit tribes.

I think the best tribes are created by teams of players who know each other -- and then they go on to recruit new players to their premade.

We'd first have to define premade, before coming to any conclusions. 2+ is likely 90% of the tribes out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

To clear things up, us gentlemen (Gents) do not have an academy. The tribe ladies has us listed on their profile but we have no affiliation with them

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Definitely see a lot of strong players in Friend, wouldn't surprise me to see them at near the top of the rankings in a week or two.

DeletedUser109828

Jager - think they are some pro tribe who will show up the last 79 worlds because they were filled with weak incompetent tribes.. Let's see how they go..

How were they like? I don't see them on TWSTATS for W79 anymore.

All I know is that they are all packed in a cluster. I have 12 of them in my 11x11. -_- As well as the fact that they recruited someone I've nobled on W78 like a week ago who claimed that it was their first world.

Ripfin

Jager - think they are some pro tribe who will show up the last 79 worlds because they were filled with weak incompetent tribes.. Let's see how they go..XD

just checked the members of Jager and none of the players I remember in their tribe on 69, so doubt its any players of any import.