Premades

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Asp has not decided yet. We'll most likely be going to 26, but we're joining 25 as well. The expectation is that 26's settings will be far better.

But what we KNOW, is that the settings couldn't get worse :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Asp has not decided yet. We'll most likely be going to 26, but we're joining 25 as well. The expectation is that 26's settings will be far better.

I see, thanks. Also i think War is in w26 as well. So that leaves Cube.

DeletedUser

Wait,
Which worlds are Asp, Cube and War! joining? They seem to advertise on both W25 and 26.

this is undermanned atm until we see W26 settings if they are not decided by tomorrow we will most likely be joining W25 and then maybe quiting depending on W26(so kinda like Asp)

I just want my tribe to start next to a tribe that knows how to play. If CUBE would be so kind to war with us by starting next to us.. :icon_razz:

If you have skype feel free to add me I would be happy to have a chat with you

shmegg

this is undermanned atm until we see W26 settings if they are not decided by tomorrow we will most likely be joining W25 and then maybe quiting depending on W26(so kinda like Asp)

If you have skype feel free to add me I would be happy to have a chat with you
i dont like it how they are doing that that u wont know the w26 settings before w25 comes out:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

What an awesome idea!!! Planes in TW!!

Oh, and PeRvIs, if you join this World, I will make it my mission to rim you.:icon_evil:

I'm sure you'll try your hardest.

just like every other guy that's joined a world to specifically rim me since W2
:icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.