Premium Boycott

• Thread starter DeletedUser47445
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No it's not hefty, I am having the same issues.

On this world, and W21.

It's annoying.

DeletedUser

No it's not hefty, I am having the same issues.

On this world, and W21.

It's annoying.

Therefore it's your Internet Connection.
Each world has it's own server I believe, so the same error on multiple servers is unlikely/rare.
I've had this problem before on a very poor network when my modem was dying a slow and annoying death for a few days in a row- f5 always resolves the problem.

Granted the world itself might be going slow taking even longer to load a page, but do as Dorin does and send in a SR.
Though when you next have this problem, check your connection speed.

DeletedUser

Therefore it's your Internet Connection.
Each world has it's own server I believe, so the same error on multiple servers is unlikely/rare.
I've had this problem before on a very poor network when my modem was dying a slow and annoying death for a few days in a row- f5 always resolves the problem.

Granted the world itself might be going slow taking even longer to load a page, but do as Dorin does and send in a SR.
Though when you next have this problem, check your connection speed.

It could be a bug in coding and I doubt different coding is used on every server. But it could be his connection.

The map is more connection-sensitive because it has much more to load than the average tw page. It may not be that his connection is screwing up or going slow, but that it is his regular connection speed. It's just too slow to handle loading all of that quickly. Which isn't fixable for him, but it is for tw. Coding a different method for the map is possible and could make loading the map quicker for people with slower internet connections.

But yeah, there's nothing you can do to fix that really other than hope tw changes the way the map works which is unlikely. Of course it really could be a bug; no way for me to know.

DeletedUser

This isn't the only computer that it is doing it on, I have been on like 3 or 4 different places/connections and it still does it.

W42 isn't doing it.