Premium change

DeletedUser

Well i would like to ask how the world 2 players feel about the premium changes, i for one think they are absolutely outrageous and is there any point in raising the price and way it works or are you admins trying to ruin this game as you are doing a very good job. The way i see it is the game all about profit or enjoyment as i know a lot of you admins play but i also know that you get free premium for being an admin,put yourselves in our shoes as just a player would you still be happy???

I think not...

Players of W2 voice your opinions please and lets see what you all think about it,

Mikeys

tokstolle

I don't really care about the change. It is np for me to pay even after the raise so it dosn't really matter to me.

DeletedUser

The premium price change makes sense.
I can't be asked to go into a detailed argument, I'm involved in a few in other forums and too tired to explain it here :)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I don't really mind that they raise the price as it's no big deal really... But I dont like the change in the premium point system which tbh confuses the hell out of me. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Does the increase in price have anything to do with the declining number of players?

DeletedUser

I already have problems to pay for premium and i cant be bothered to pay more =S

Ill just go for no premium at all lol.

DeletedUser

Somehow I think the World 2 population is going to be decreasing anyways.

I mean the TW community as a whole.

More worlds keep coming out, but the number of registered players does not appear to be on the rise. I could be wrong of course but that's just the way it looks to me.

DeletedUser

Well, i don't recieve any premium here - i pay on tribalwars.no, and i'm in the same position as you. I think it's necessary, and instead of going into a massive explanation (the dreaded wall of text) i advise that you read this thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=196623. Your queries and concerns should be addressed there.

Hanussen

I don't really mind that they raise the price as it's no big deal really... But I dont like the change in the premium point system which tbh confuses the hell out of me. :icon_neutral:

agreed, some days ago i asked for 2 PP, and then realize that the monthly premium costs now 100 PP lol.

wishus

It would be interesting to see what effect the price increase had on W2, which was dead before this happened. I know when I left the game, I gave about 8 month's worth of Premium to the tribe (Warband 1066 which merged into TW as I quit). Assuming that others gave the same courtesy and seeing that a large percentage of remaining players are mods, there should still be a lot of Premium still sloshing around World 2 paid for by ex-players.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Huh? A large percentage of remaining players are mods? I believe it's only me, Dwarveneree and Leviant. I hardly call three players out of 272 players a "large percentage".

wishus

1% is pretty large, especially if we are counting real and active players: although I was counting a few mods who have quit W2, so I'll withdraw my statement.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Yeah well, only further proves my point I guess... :p