Premium Exchange Script

• Thread starter DeletedUser117597
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117597

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible, and legal, to make a script that is identical to the current premium exchange on the market, although as soon as there is stock (of resources) available a sound occurs or a notification pops up. This way I can know if someone has sold resources to the exchange and not have to be tabbed in, so that I can quickly tab back into the game and buy them, hopefully before someone else has.

I'm not sure if this would be legal or not, because technically there is no bot, as you would still be making the purchase yourself, it would just alert you that resources are available.

This would probably only be useful for the first few weeks of a world opening, but for anyone in my situation I'd find it very helpful.

Thanks

Edit: or possibly have a notification that comes up, as it does with the building complete, mail, etc.

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey

I'm doubtful any of these scripts would be legal since all interactions of scripts with the Premium Exchange are considered as illegal (as far as I know).
Another issue is that to monitor the premium exchange constantly (and effectively) you would need a userscript instead of a quickbar script. Userscripts are for 200% forbidden on EN.

So to give you the short answer:
There is no legal way to find a script that does what you want :)

Upvote 0

Mrs C

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible, and legal, to make a script that is identical to the current premium exchange on the market, although as soon as there is stock (of resources) available a sound occurs or a notification pops up. This way I can know if someone has sold resources to the exchange and not have to be tabbed in, so that I can quickly tab back into the game and buy them, hopefully before someone else has.

I'm not sure if this would be legal or not, because technically there is no bot, as you would still be making the purchase yourself, it would just alert you that resources are available.

This would probably only be useful for the first few weeks of a world opening, but for anyone in my situation I'd find it very helpful.

Thanks

Edit: or possibly have a notification that comes up, as it does with the building complete, mail, etc.
Is it possible to create a scirpt that will enter the amount being sold so u can click a script and it fills in that box and u just hit enter and approve. i sit on the market and seem to be too slow most of the time. this kind of script would help me with speed in responding. is this possible?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.