Premium Exchange use = multi-accounting?

DeletedUser125047

Hello.
I havent played in a long while and recently jumped on a world for the first time in 5+ years. Today I noticed there is now a "Premium Exchange" where it appears I can both buy and sell resources for premium points..

So my qusetion is whether it is legal for me to play in 2 worlds simultaneously, and simply farm/sell resources in one to fund growth in the 2nd. That seems like precisely what this feature promotes, but seems dangerously close to multiaccounting which used to be against the rules so I want to be sure...

Regards

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Multi-accounting is banned in TW, that being said multi-accounting is only for 1 world. ie a person can only play on one account on a specific world. They can play multiple worlds with either the same account or on different accounts. What you are describing is called "pp farming" where someone "farms" pp by selling res on one world so that they can use that pp on a different world of their choice. It is indeed legal. PP farming is very frequent within the community these days, as is playing multiple worlds seriously as well.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser125047

Thanks!

Very unexpected policy to me, certainly changes the early start-up game dynamic. Are there worlds where this feature is not turned on or delayed for a period of time at the beginning? I don't see anything about it on the world settings page

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello.
I havent played in a long while and recently jumped on a world for the first time in 5+ years. Today I noticed there is now a "Premium Exchange" where it appears I can both buy and sell resources for premium points..

So my qusetion is whether it is legal for me to play in 2 worlds simultaneously, and simply farm/sell resources in one to fund growth in the 2nd. That seems like precisely what this feature promotes, but seems dangerously close to multiaccounting which used to be against the rules so I want to be sure...

Regards
The safest way to be sure of such questions is always to submit a support ticket. The support team prefers answering there.

That said, you can't transfer farmed pp to a second account, so multiaccounting to gain more pp isn't possible. And using the same account on multiple worlds is very much legal and a part of the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0