Premium Exchange worth it?

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
I've been looking at the premium exchange option and is it worth it to use, like to buy and to sell? The rates are messed up now because of the christmas time peace. but i was just wondering.

Deleted User - 848983838

that doesnt answer or contribute to the question at all sorry.

I'm just wondering how it works.

it is worth it if you have a ton of money to blow on this game and or looking to farm premium for future worlds to compete with the whales.

the use of it is buying res early in the world to jump to a big advantage over everyone because you have more resources that are possible to obtain with just farming/scavving so you grow faster and get more troops to bring in more resources faster etc.

the use of selling res is when you are saving up premium points to use for a future world when you would be planning on buying resources.

so yes its worth it to use to sell resources early in the world to make thousands of premium for a future world and its worth it if you have saved quite a big bank of premium or can just buy tons of premium.

and again pp has the impact early in the world when prices are low to buy and sell res or you are in a brand new rim in the early stages of the most current world.

there's a lot of reading on it, because the premium market completely changed the way the game is played compared to old tribalwars and unless you are a dedicated farming and understand what you are doing with the pp market it can be rough. ie you think spending 5,000 pp on resources would be a lot and could be competitive but its not. and farming 2,000 premium in a world is not a lot.

thats roughly the bare minimum there's a lot more people who know more. there are guides on how to farm premium etc

Last edited by a moderator:

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
it is worth it if you have a ton of money to blow on this game and or looking to farm premium for future worlds to compete with the whales.

the use of it is buying res early in the world to jump to a big advantage over everyone because you have more resources that are possible to obtain with just farming/scavving so you grow faster and get more troops to bring in more resources faster etc.

the use of selling res is when you are saving up premium points to use for a future world when you would be planning on buying resources.

so yes its worth it to use to sell resources early in the world to make thousands of premium for a future world and its worth it if you have saved quite a big bank of premium or can just buy tons of premium.

and again pp has the impact early in the world when prices are low to buy and sell res or you are in a brand new rim in the early stages of the most current world.

there's a lot of reading on it, because the premium market completely changed the way the game is played compared to old tribalwars and unless you are a dedicated farming and understand what you are doing with the pp market it can be rough. ie you think spending 5,000 pp on resources would be a lot and could be competitive but its not. and farming 2,000 premium in a world is not a lot.

thats roughly the bare minimum there's a lot more people who know more. there are guides on how to farm premium etc

Thank you for the information. I started really late in w123 because i wasnt playing the game at the time. im a very old player haha. the most pay to win was premium for scripting but that was about it back in the day.

Have a nice one.

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
If u wanna play at the top, you eather gotta have a good Kredit card, or skip 1-2 worlds and pp farm then, then join a later world where u can spend it

(reading through Ropeys text after writing this, wasn’t prolly the best idea, since he kinda wrote it already, but yeah…)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

After his rude response, I wouldn't have bothered. Very clear answer. Well done.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Depends on your continent, Mine is still 300-600 res per, so can easily make 400-2k p/day depending on weather I want to dump ressies or just sell the bulk iron/wood/clay that I have left after everything is que'd.

Buying, I've never done it, seems it mostly has its uses early game, trying to be first to conquer's etc. Other than that seems a waste spending on resources, just max Warehouses and use your PP on the events to get Resource Packs

Also don't be put off by some players play-style's using bulk PP whether Farmed or bought. If you got the time, dedication and ability to get along with the right people you don't need to spend any PP to be in the final players of a world.

Last edited:

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
Depends on your continent, Mine is still 300-600 res per, so can easily make 400-2k p/day depending on weather I want to dump ressies or just sell the bulk iron/wood/clay that I have left after everything is que'd.

Buying, I've never done it, seems it mostly has its uses early game, trying to be first to conquer's etc. Other than that seems a waste spending on resources, just max Warehouses and use your PP on the events to get Resource Packs

Also don't be put off by some players play-style's using bulk PP whether Farmed or bought. If you got the time, dedication and ability to get along with the right people you don't need to spend any PP to be in the final players of a world.

Thanks I got a gift card for christmas and swiped for some PP. When new world comes w124 i will farm pp and not bother with the world, but i still want to grow on my current world. thanks for the input.

Deleted User - 848983838

if you start to spend money on this game i would highly recommend really understanding what you are doing. it can get really expensive and have minimal benefits if you are unsure of how to use it to your advantage. and definitely know that you might think the $50 (or whatever you spent) was a sizeable chunk of can benefit you a lot, but there's people spending a couple hundred minimum on a single event etc. so please just try and learn as much as you can before that pp machine starts going brrrrr

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
Nah its not like that i just got a christmas gift. Not going to spend hundreds on a browser game I played 13 years ago. Im just doing it for the nostalgia.

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
If you pp farm effectively, you can actually use the 50€ ropes talked about, to get a push early at the start on a world and then pp farm it, you can easily get 5 times the pp u spend by farming them back on the world (when u do it right) best is prolly to check who does this well and ask them for advice, or try to google, I think there is a pretty basic guide, which is good for getting a okay / solid amount of pp

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
If you pp farm effectively, you can actually use the 50€ ropes talked about, to get a push early at the start on a world and then pp farm it, you can easily get 5 times the pp u spend by farming them back on the world (when u do it right) best is prolly to check who does this well and ask them for advice, or try to google, I think there is a pretty basic guide, which is good for getting a okay / solid amount of pp

Thank you, my friend on w123 is pp farming and is teaching me how to do it. I think i've got the basics, buy high, sell low. i sold some pp before when it was at like 100 something and got a big return. But i will pp farm on w124.

Deleted User - 848983838

you don't neccessarily need to be buying the res, the res should be coming in from constantly scavenging and having high pits, so on 124 you would rush a ton of spear+lc and work towards pits+market so that with the pit levels and amount of troops always bringing in resources from scavenging you are solely selling resources not really ever buying resources. the only real reason to buy res if you are planning on farming pp is early on to build quicker than other sellers so you can be one of the first sellers on the market.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if you start to spend money on this game i would highly recommend really understanding what you are doing. it can get really expensive and have minimal benefits if you are unsure of how to use it to your advantage. and definitely know that you might think the $50 (or whatever you spent) was a sizeable chunk of can benefit you a lot, but there's people spending a couple hundred minimum on a single event etc. so please just try and learn as much as you can before that pp machine starts going brrrrr
Yeah, to this point I'd just add the best way to learn the game (or re-learn) is to co-play somebody that has a good grasp of the game. See how they set up, manage villages, handle situations, ect. If you have a good crash course of the game that way, farm a lot of PP, and have a high level of motivation you'll have a pretty decent chance to go far on the next world to play.