Duplicate Premium points cap for the duration of the world

CantSaveThemAll

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place if don't feel free to correct me. I' ve been playing this game with friends for over 7-8 years on differenet servers for fun. I always knew that some players spend a lot of money on pp but since I was playing for fun I didn't care that much. On the first lockdown I had the opportunity to see first hand the excessive use of pp from many players either to boost a village, to fix a wall or to buy resources.

So here comes my proposal: Imagine having 60 litres of fuel into your car before the start of the race(for the fans of f1). You should spend them wisely in order to get to the destination first. Likewise it would be great to have a maximum limit of pp for the duration that the world stays open. I don't say it should be a small one and I don't know how many pp a big player spends on the later stages( and sorry for this but I'm not including players that abuse the pp system). However an average number can be found to be implemented. By doing this players will have to use their pp wisely at every stage of the world and that could help players without pp to stay longer into the game.

I understand that the premium acount, loot assistant or account manager are a bit of a problem with this suggestion so I would suggest this:

Let's say I have 1mil pp. But with cap I have available only 400k. This 400k can be used for boosting a village, fixing a wall or buying resources but I cannot return to 400k again unless I sell resources on premium exhange but I cannot surpass it. I still have 600k sitting there. With these points I can buy premium acount, loot assistant or account manager for as long as I want to play.

The fact that I don't have exact numbers does not help but I imagine more experienced players can contribute to this. Also I'm not proposing this for all worlds but mainly as a setting.

Please excuse me for my English but I tried my best.

CantSaveThemAll

Reaction score
Sorry but I can't edit my post so I would like to propose something a little different in case the number is huge and the players in later stages need a lot of pp. Depending on pointsof the first in the current world or the first tribe or a parameter that would regulate things better different amounts of pp coulb be available as the world progresses.