Premium points?

DeletedUser

What's the story here? Today I can buy 50 pp for 29 USD, but in a few days I can buy 5,000 for 74.99.

DeletedUser

They raised the price and I'm afraid, I wouldn't be able to buy premium anymore.

DeletedUser

Alot of people are like that.
Go and discuss in the thread in the question section :)

DeletedUser52054

This lka;sjdgkl;asdg point system is the stupidest thing i ever heard of why not start the point system for new world only and leave us older worlds along damn it....I will stop playing this game and they have lost me as a player just because of the point system. TribalsWars this is the dumbness move you could have made.

DeletedUser

How does it affect GratisPay now as well? Would like to know because that is the only way I would look at getting PP now. Quite honestly, I am just totally disgusted with how they did this enough to stop playing. Get the message InnoGames. You screwed up on this one. Not so much the increase but how it was presented. Me goes and plugs in my Galaga console into the TV. I have a Pause button too :lol:

DeletedUser46615

actually the premium point system hasn't really changed you still get the same amount of days approximately but just for a bit more you know these people have to keep it going and while all you guys are sat there bitching about it how about you stop and think it's in the best interest of us.

Caleb1705

actually the premium point system hasn't really changed you still get the same amount of days approximately but just for a bit more you know these people have to keep it going and while all you guys are sat there bitching about it how about you stop and think it's in the best interest of us.

It only costs more because now they are including no-adds mode automatically. They should have spaced out the increase of the price and the change in points system though, because it seems to have a lot of people confused and angry.

DeletedUser

It only costs more because now they are including no-adds mode automatically. They should have spaced out the increase of the price and the change in points system though, because it seems to have a lot of people confused and angry.

u 2 r being serious? :icon_confused:

Im not a maths genius but lemme explain you how I see this raise of price.
There are 2 segments in this raise:
1.duration
2.price.

-Price has gone up from 2.99€ to 3.99€ so the price has gone up for 33.5%. Imagine if cars or real estate market had this increase of prices. The entire market would collapse-thats why they dont increase prices like this. 5% during the entire year is maximum(with few exceptions ofc),however with this world crysis nobody even considers raising prices.

-Duration. From 30 days to 28 days. 7% less time.
:icon_idea: So basically u pay 33% more for 7% less time.

There are 2 methods to make a "price hike".Either to raise a price or to sell less for the same amount of money. Economists and managers learn at the university that u dont do both at the same time so I guess tw managers skipped that lesson huh? :icon_confused:

Now about that "no adds mode integrated". I personally block adds using my browser and I never felt the need to spend that extra 1 point to hide them.And I was always wondering why was there such an option in the first place? other games have that no adds mode included in the premium price.

So u walk in a store and u wanna buy snacks for 4€,but u give 5€ bill to the seller. Instead of returning that 1€ he gives you more snacks or chewing gums as a compensation. would you accept that?

and one more thing,its a shame innogames are exploiting their "golden goose" like this.they have some fail projects,and god knows where all the money is leaking so when they wanna patch the holes they simple increase the prices on the successful games. IMO a big fail. and I predict over 40% premium buys will go non preem or quit. KUDOS innogames

Last edited by a moderator:

Caleb1705

u 2 r being serious? :icon_confused:

Im not a maths genius but lemme explain you how I see this raise of price.
There are 2 segments in this raise:
1.duration
2.price.

-Price has gone up from 2.99€ to 3.99€ so the price has gone up for 33.5%. Imagine if cars or real estate market had this increase of prices. The entire market would collapse-thats why they dont increase prices like this. 5% during the entire year is maximum(with few exceptions ofc),however with this world crysis nobody even considers raising prices.

-Duration. From 30 days to 28 days. 7% less time.
:icon_idea: So basically u pay 33% more for 7% less time.

There are 2 methods to make a "price hike".Either to raise a price or to sell less for the same amount of money. Economists and managers learn at the university that u dont do both at the same time so I guess tw managers skipped that lesson huh? :icon_confused:

Now about that "no adds mode integrated". I personally block adds using my browser and I never felt the need to spend that extra 1 point to hide them.And I was always wondering why was there such an option in the first place? other games have that no adds mode included in the premium price.

So u walk in a store and u wanna buy snacks for 4€,but u give 5€ bill to the seller. Instead of returning that 1€ he gives you more snacks or chewing gums as a compensation. would you accept that?

and one more thing,its a shame innogames are exploiting their "golden goose" like this.they have some fail projects,and god knows where all the money is leaking so when they wanna patch the holes they simple increase the prices on the successful games. IMO a big fail. and I predict over 40% premium buys will go non preem or quit. KUDOS innogames

See, I see it as the price going from $5 for thirty days, up to $6 for 28 days. So it's been raised ONE, yes, one entire dollar, for two days less than a month of premium. When you add it up, in order to lose a full month of premium, it will take you 15 months, and if you can't make an extra six dollars in that time, you probably shouldn't be paying for premium in the first place.

DeletedUser

But it is the manner in which they did it as well that pisses people off. I normally dislike Sinn but his breakdown is correct. They tried to sugar coat it when they just should have increased the price, of course not at the perentage increase they did. It is always up to the buyer to choose to pay but I think it was a total bonehead increase and even poorer justification they made trying to BS everyone with their explanation. Sorry for shooting the messenger but it fails.

*Just got my new Donkey Kong TV console game. I am l33t on that.*

Plus, it is cheaper. 1 time price. Bye bye TW. You have pissed off too many people with this as I am sure you will soon find out.

DeletedUser52054

So lets see I been playing here for 2 year not as long as some folks but any means and they got 23.99 for each of those years. So now they want me to pay 73.99 for just one year with the new pt system I guess they wont be getting money from me and i will play without any PP points. WOW tribal wars u fail and trying to make money you really should go get a lesson in marketing.

sinn nice break down

DeletedUser46615

So lets see I been playing here for 2 year not as long as some folks but any means and they got 23.99 for each of those years. So now they want me to pay 73.99 for just one year with the new pt system I guess they wont be getting money from me and i will play without any PP points. WOW tribal wars u fail and trying to make money you really should go get a lesson in marketing.

sinn nice break down

it's not that much it's just abit more man

DeletedUser52054

not that much how u figure:

1. Please select the desired product
GratisPay
-
60 Premium points
2.99 USD
200 Premium points
5.99 USD
600 Premium points
14.99 USD
1500 Premium points
29.49 USD
5000 Premium points
73,99 USD

14 days equals 100 pts so 1 month 28 days for 200 pts

200 x 12 = 2400 pts

So 5.99 for 200 pts that is 71.88 for one year, but if u buy the 73.99 for 5000 pts u get 25 months correct. Now I was paying 23.99 for one year so Tribal Wars name 47.98 (been here two years)

So the new increase is an extra 26.01 for the new pts system an it isnt that much. I could understand a few buck but 26.01 is my third year gone out the window. So Tribal wars now is getting 0 from me and there price increase if fail

DeletedUser46615

not that much how u figure:

1. Please select the desired product
GratisPay
-
60 Premium points
2.99 USD
200 Premium points
5.99 USD
600 Premium points
14.99 USD
1500 Premium points
29.49 USD
5000 Premium points
73,99 USD

14 days equals 100 pts so 1 month 28 days for 200 pts

200 x 12 = 2400 pts

So 5.99 for 200 pts that is 71.88 for one year, but if u buy the 73.99 for 5000 pts u get 25 months correct. Now I was paying 23.99 for one year so Tribal Wars name 47.98 (been here two years)

So the new increase is an extra 26.01 for the new pts system an it isnt that much. I could understand a few buck but 26.01 is my third year gone out the window. So Tribal wars now is getting 0 from me and there price increase if fail

ok........

DeletedUser

it's not that much it's just abit more man

I bet ur just saying that because ur parents are paying for it =/

the price increase would be reasonable for new worlds, i mean, paying more for a new world with lots of players and lots of challenges sure beat being in w19 and fighting against 6 tribes that only dared to try and grab the no. 1 spot when there's less than 20 tribes that matters.

DeletedUser46615

I bet ur just saying that because ur parents are paying for it =/

the price increase would be reasonable for new worlds, i mean, paying more for a new world with lots of players and lots of challenges sure beat being in w19 and fighting against 6 tribes that only dared to try and grab the no. 1 spot when there's less than 20 tribes that matters.

i pay for it using my mobile