Premium Pt access to W53

• Thread starter DeletedUser44153
  • Start date

DeletedUser44153

I have a RL friend who is interested in joining the game. He currently doesn't have premium but I was going to gift him some points. He has an account for TW, but is not active on W53 (obviously). How does the premium pt access to a world work? Do I gift him the points in W53 as I normally would then his overall acct gets them and he will be able to join? How many pts does it cost to join a closed world? Thanks for the help.

DeletedUser

Lol, rimmed o_O

Just join w54 together, starts tomorrow?

mattcurr

Do I gift him the points in W53 as I normally would then his overall acct gets them and he will be able to join?

Points are not linked to a world till you spend them, so you can gift them from where ever as long as you gift to the right name account it does not need to exist on w53 to do it

How many pts does it cost to join a closed world? Thanks for the help.
It should say on his screen when he goes to join, I cant imagine its more than 100 points 200 tops.

DeletedUser

Thats like asking 'whats wrong with cancer

Nothing much, just chomp on some apricot seeds, they're a pretty good cure for cancer. Scientists are brain-washed into thinking bad things about the good seeds and instead prescribe chemo that kills you almost as fast as the cancer can.

(seriously)

Last edited by a moderator: