Premium Trading

DeletedUser102496

Hello W80,

There is a huge problem, could you all raise the price of your resources in the Market, you are simply wrecking the World of Trade.. Everyone should put up their offers to 20 Premium Points for 1000 Resources so we all can make more profit for everyone.

#PleaseChangeRulesForNoname

DeletedUser111495

Im selling 1000 resources for the 20pp mark, but thats because im queen and people dont mind being ripped off By me :D

Ignoramus of the Law

This is basic economy. The more resources I can produce on my own, the less desperate I am for them and so the less I want to pay you. The thing that I always loved about free market it's that it always reaches a state of equilibrium, by itself. Always.

DeletedUser102496

This is basic economy. The more resources I can produce on my own, the less desperate I am for them and so the less I want to pay you. The thing that I always loved about free market it's that it always reaches a state of equilibrium, by itself. Always.

YOU GIVE ME FIVE DOLLAH - DAT NO ENOUGH :icon_redface:

DeletedUser111495

The more resources I produce the more Premium Points I receive, simples.

DeletedUser116787

Res should be given away for free by the merchants

DeletedUser95698

But if everyone was selling at the same price (20 pp/K) you would be forced into buying at that price if you wanted to buy. If not it would just sell to someone else.

Erig

But if everyone was selling at the same price (20 pp/K) you would be forced into buying at that price if you wanted to buy. If not it would just sell to someone else.

The chances of everyone selling at the max price is highly unlikely. You always have some idiot like me 1up-ing the market offers :) Who knows, maybe noname posted this in order to raise general prices so he could sell lower and receive more trades? :icon_rolleyes:

Ignoramus of the Law

Well, no.
Before, when it took me half a day to produce on my own 1000 clay, I would have gladly paid 20PP for your one thousand. Now, when I can produce 1000 clay in two hours, I will most definetly won't pay the same price. If there are dumb enough people to do it, well... that is sad.

But the volume of total sellings would decrease a lot and eventually, you would be forced to lower the price or remain with the resources on the stock.

DeletedUser111495

Only time I brought at that price was when I started late on the last p2w world and I just wanted to rush LC, so i just kept buying iron for a while.

But when you have the amount of PP that I and alot of people seem to have, paying 20pp is not considered much when you have over 20k PP already on your account...

Plus some people like to buy heavily once they are near an academy etc... or want to rush thier first noble...

Last edited: